Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me (37127 Views)

Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Irupetepete: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,see as bedmaticians and mathematicians full this thread for up cheesy. I just dey imagine where dem go pass enter heaven cheesy
na gutter or sewage..
That kriss guy no go smell heaven gate
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Muzikluva(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. Must have appreciated heavily by now.

So, 10,000 * 963 = 9.63 million.
You get the gist now?
So you were dating an olosho?? You knew she was one? Abi how did you come about this estimate?!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by 99thEnemy(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

She collected the money from you ist semester final year.

Let's assume you lash her 3 times a day for one year.

30 days in a month minus 4 days of menustration period.,

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly
78*12 = 936 lashes a year(final year)

N500 per lash*963 = N468,000.

How you take dey owe her up to N10 million? Is her kpekus laced with raw golds

Blood hounds no the send the menstruation oh! grin
It becomes a natural lubricant grin

(Konji na real bastard)

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by sundamonex(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Nawa for you o grin grin grin
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by tuboi: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

You be mumu ooo.so you do calculation because of this nonsense grin grin grin grin
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
I'm glad you said it was your SIMP days sad., I strongly hope and believe you're now a red piller?

The truth is,,,,,, that banny enjoyed the sex more than you did...so you wasted your 60k! lipsrsealed

And don't forget, most Nigerian girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their used pussies.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by ahnie: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
hahahaha you're a mad clown
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by descartes400: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Guy! grin

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by descartes400: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. The price must have appreciated heavily by now.

You get the gist now?

My goodness! grin

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Onedayoneday:
Women always have a way of ensuring men pay for their pussy directly or indirectly. It doesn't matter whether you are a husband or boyfriend, all get charged.

Funny as it may, but no truer words has ever been said.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by loadedvibes: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Discount suppose dey na
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. The price must have appreciated heavily by now.

You get the gist now?
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by ordainbuzz(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

stupid man,u want me kee me with luaf
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dodgelord: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Tallesty1:
And she go owe you like 10 million and 60k. It's your loss bro.

Both of you enjoyed the sex, she even more but you're the one that spent 60k.

A moment silence for your money bro.
The guy no dey use his brain. 10m
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dodgelord: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
anthonyuncle:
mtchew!

you came here to celebrate your loss

I swear big lost
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dodgelord: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

No be hype boss. E too good.

U still get mouth dey talk.

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dodgelord: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
That gurl get sense pass u

No cap.
60k just goooo 4 sex u both enjoyed.

Sage up man
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by 007lss: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:
Back then in the university, when I was mildly still a simp, I met my ex towards the end of our third year. So beginning of 1st semester, final year, she had a little accomodation issues. She was unable to a hostel allocation from the school so the only hope was for her to stay off campus.

Money for lodge to stay off camp wasn't there. Will her parents send her money? Nope! Upon all these lamentations, she was just looking at me to shake body. So one day, see dragged me out to go see a lodge an agent found for her, while we got there, she liked the house and was ready to pay for it immediately.

After them give her account details; oya pay na she started doing anyhow. Few minutes she came to me asking me to borrow her 60k. That she'd refund me soonest. As a lover boy then na, I no too reason am. I think say the banny go pay back. I wired the money Everything settled.

So one day na, after we finished some heavy gymnastics in za other room, my ex open mouth tell me say "as of today, she's not owning me anything". That she has balanced me. Meaning all the s**x we've been having she's been deducting it from the money I borrowed her.

The thing shock me. I just shake head. Well, after our graduation, if our relationship was based on transactional s**x, I for de owe her up to like 10 Million. Because wetin we knack ehn! Hmmm!
lol
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2021
dodgelord:
That gurl get sense pass u

No cap.
60k just goooo 4 sex u both enjoyed.

Sage up man

The same s**x you pay big money to get. Comot from here jorr.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by seyz91(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Very nice analysis cheesy
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:
Back then in the university, when I was mildly still a simp, I met my ex towards the end of our third year. So beginning of 1st semester, final year, she had a little accomodation issues. She was unable to a hostel allocation from the school so the only hope was for her to stay off campus.

Money for lodge to stay off camp wasn't there. Will her parents send her money? Nope! Upon all these lamentations, she was just looking at me to shake body. So one day, see dragged me out to go see a lodge an agent found for her, while we got there, she liked the house and was ready to pay for it immediately.

After them give her account details; oya pay na she started doing anyhow. Few minutes she came to me asking me to borrow her 60k. That she'd refund me soonest. As a lover boy then na, I no too reason am. I think say the banny go pay back. I wired the money Everything settled.

So one day na, after we finished some heavy gymnastics in za other room, my ex open mouth tell me say "as of today, she's not owning me anything". That she has balanced me. Meaning all the s**x we've been having she's been deducting it from the money I borrowed her.

The thing shock me. I just shake head. Well, after our graduation, if our relationship was based on transactional s**x, I for de owe her up to like 10 Million. Because wetin we knack ehn! Hmmm!
E suppose shock u grin She's a whòre
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by seyz91(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Your mistake, as we go by the day in Naija, kpekus depreciate on a daily basis and it seem to be cheapest commodity in Market now

Clitocurrency and Pussypreneur
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. Must have appreciated heavily by now.

You get the gist now?
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by seyz91(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Me too
MufasaLion:
cheesy cheesy grin

Hopefully, someday I will try this sex also.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by seyz91(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy you won continou from where OP stopped abi

Smh
arthurwillia:
Op share her number
Make I lash her
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by MNDY(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

The same s**x you pay big money to get. Comot from here jorr.

Accept it Bro. You f.ucked up for ending your post feeling like you still owe her. Maybe you even thought only you was lashing her as at that time sef. Best thing to do for the gender is to occasionally get them small inexpensive gifts of dresses, clothes, panties, toiletries etc.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Worksunlimited: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

You omitted some things in your calculation, Depending on location, the 500naira go increase to like 2k..

Depending on style the 2k go increase to like 3k
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by od501: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't mind if it takes me eternity to eradicate some manipulations heaped on some guy's head by the bleeding gender.

I hereby ordain you the president General of redpillers association. Chai...this one strong oo
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by muheeb01(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
See what a human being reduced herself too chai...a mere sex object cos of 60k,no dignity nothing,it's not easy to raise a female child o

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional or herbal solution for you on your health....
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by nuland(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

G.O.A.T!
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by od501: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

Bro you fvck up, you dn too over hype dah pussy

I taya oo...which one be 10k per lash again. For warri dah year na 4-5k (overnight sef).

The value of pussy Don deflate by 53% from 1997-1999: it is no more a scarce commodity. Pussy wey full everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Hahahaga!
Las las de girl use am.
Hin no calculate lunch and dinner money o. He should have helped his
Family acquire a house if not for the ToBo he used his life to lash.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by od501: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
MNDY:

Accept it Bro. You f.ucked up. Maybe you even thought only you was lashing her as at that time sef. Best thing to do for the gender is to occasionally get them small inexpensive gifts of dresses, clothes, panties, toiletries etc.

Your head dey there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine, My First Time.. / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.