Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me (37142 Views)

Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by MufasaLion: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
seyz91:
Me too

shocked
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
ifex370:

This guy is gone... grin

GONE!
So so gone! Bcus i believe that was not the only money he gave her all those period, she go still dey chaw him food et al...
Guy you were a SIMP you even noted it. Now I pray you've been liberated.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Iamtoyosii: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
od501:

I taya oo...which one be 10k per lash again. For warri dah year na 4-5k (overnight sef).

The value of pussy Don deflate by 53% from 1997-1999: it is no more a scarce commodity. Pussy wey full everywhere!!

grin grin
Ahswear, easily available at free self, if you get the right OT

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Iamtoyosii: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

No be hype boss. E too good.

Na lie ,I no gree
Lemme ask, was she your first?
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by b3llo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

No be hype boss. E too good.
you need exorcism
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Lordedifice1: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigga i hope your waist break grin
You dy knack person like plywood
See person future wife hope you knack remain
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by caesymore(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]
She collected the money from you ist semester final year.

Let's assume you lash her 3 times a day for one year.

30 days in a month minus 4 days of menustration period.,

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly
78*12 = 936 lashes a year(final year)

N500 per lash*963 = N468,000.

How you take dey owe her up to N10 million? Is her kpekus laced with raw golds

shocked
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by caesymore(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
luvyaself95:
Guy you mad gan oh

The weather itself is romantic
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by luvyaself95(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
caesymore:

The weather itself is romantic
grin

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by apple30(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
Many people think this life is merely physical. There are a lot of unsettled mysteries in the spiritual realms where natural laws are highly respected.

When she start seeking prophets for spiritual help from financial mess and there's no result, she'll resolve to babalawo. You should not owe a person you may never meet again. Borrow me 60k, I will pay you back. It is different from borrow me 60k I will give you numerous sex in return. Agreements are not to be overlooked

This kinda hard truth now, they'll say you're bashing girls. I think girls are just too weak to handle truth sometimes. You're a debtor until you do things right?
is d last line for me
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Hkff: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Olamideayomide(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:
Back then in the university, when I was mildly still a simp, I met my ex towards the end of our third year. So beginning of 1st semester, final year, she had a little accomodation issues. She was unable to a hostel allocation from the school so the only hope was for her to stay off campus.

Money for lodge to stay off camp wasn't there. Will her parents send her money? Nope! Upon all these lamentations, she was just looking at me to shake body. So one day, see dragged me out to go see a lodge an agent found for her, while we got there, she liked the house and was ready to pay for it immediately.

After them give her account details; oya pay na she started doing anyhow. Few minutes she came to me asking me to borrow her 60k. That she'd refund me soonest. As a lover boy then na, I no too reason am. I think say the banny go pay back. I wired the money Everything settled.

So one day na, after we finished some heavy gymnastics in za other room, my ex open mouth tell me say "as of today, she's not owning me anything". That she has balanced me. Meaning all the s**x we've been having she's been deducting it from the money I borrowed her.

The thing shock me. I just shake head. Well, after our graduation, if our relationship was based on transactional s**x, I for de owe her up to like 10 Million. Because wetin we knack ehn! Hmmm!

grin grin grin grin grin grin......
Laff wan finish ne for hia o
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by dodgelord: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

The same s**x you pay big money to get. Comot from here jorr.

When and where??
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by arthurwillia(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy you won continou from where OP stopped abi

Smh
. You get
Op Oga send me her number na
Why you d eh hoard
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by DaRuud(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na wa oooh

Ocholu:
Back then in the university, when I was mildly still a simp, I met my ex towards the end of our third year. So beginning of 1st semester, final year, she had a little accomodation issues. She was unable to a hostel allocation from the school so the only hope was for her to stay off campus.

Money for lodge to stay off camp wasn't there. Will her parents send her money? Nope! Upon all these lamentations, she was just looking at me to shake body. So one day, see dragged me out to go see a lodge an agent found for her, while we got there, she liked the house and was ready to pay for it immediately.

After them give her account details; oya pay na she started doing anyhow. Few minutes she came to me asking me to borrow her 60k. That she'd refund me soonest. As a lover boy then na, I no too reason am. I think say the banny go pay back. I wired the money Everything settled.

So one day na, after we finished some heavy gymnastics in za other room, my ex open mouth tell me say "as of today, she's not owning me anything". That she has balanced me. Meaning all the s**x we've been having she's been deducting it from the money I borrowed her.

The thing shock me. I just shake head. Well, after our graduation, if our relationship was based on transactional s**x, I for de owe her up to like 10 Million. Because wetin we knack ehn! Hmmm!

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ubah199(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

LOL � � � � � him girl na hookup
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
arthurwillia:
. You get
Op Oga send me her number na
Why you d eh hoard

She pass your level boss.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ocholu:

But I am graduate Sir. Funny coincidence is that we both topped our class (a renowned Federal Uni).

You see, maybe my write-up gave it a feeling of "pride", but trust me, that was not how I felt writing it. Everybody have a skeleton in their cupboard; and for that, I stopped judging people.

Stop trying hard to play smart don't compliment me truly everyone has a skeleton in the cupboard but something are best kept privately, what do you want us to say now hail you that you fvcked 1b naira worth of pussy right??

Bro gerrout

Compliments of the season Sir!
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by arthurwillia(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:

She pass your level boss.

Lol person wey you give 60k to lash, you don lash her life e say e pass my level, you and her join together I pass una far far
Mtchew
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Mikelarteta(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

Awon Eleyi tun le mhen lol. Buddy Dey solve sexmatics sha

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Munzy14(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

26*3 = 78 lashes monthly

grin grin grin
Mathematician

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by razible5384(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
KarinaLove:

You need Deliverance.

See the way you are bold enough to tell the whole world of how you Fornicate. Are you married...No!!! Yet you open your mouth to announce how you keep having Sex.

The sin of fornication has become your second name.
The sin of fornication has become a norm.
Your pride in the sin of fornication.

No wonder your life is the way it is. Nothing is working in your life anymore because you have sold your destiny through sex. All the Good things of life pass you by. You are now an empty soul. You work and toil day and night yet nothing to show for your labour.

If only you knew.
If only you knew.

**Spits**
in ur quest to being smart,you ended up being silly....typical case of a sinner castigating other sinners for sinning differently,but trust me, we can see through the facade...acting all sanctimonious an self righteous will take you no were.....and of course you know him so well to deduce that nothing is working in his life because he has sex. Ur ignorance is neusating ,I will advice you go enroll in some adult education to salvage what is left of ur miserable life....

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by Ocholu: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
razible5384:
in ur quest to being smart,you ended up being silly....typical case of a sinner castigating other sinners for sinning differently,but trust me, we can see through the facade...acting all sanctimonious an self righteous will take you no were.....and of course you know him so well to deduce that nothing is working in his life because he has sex. Ur ignorance is neusating ,I will advice you go enroll in some adult education to salvage what is left of ur miserable life....

No mind her.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by MrMacinterchi1: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Ocholu:

Thank you for the analysis and mathematical representation bro. But her kpekus as of then was worth 10k per lash. Must have appreciated heavily by now.

So, 10,000 * 963 = 9.63 million.
You get the gist now?
it's doesn't appreciate, it diminishes.
Beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me by MrMacinterchi1: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Ocholu:

If I Iost both ways, it means all men have been loosing both ways too na. You inclusive.
Most men are smarter. most men will collect their money back based on what was agreed upon, plus interest self and still get the P. The problem is how you calculated your gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine, My First Time.. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.