Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Five Types Of Women That May Cheat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat (59106 Views)

Women May Cheat More in Future and Many Men May Become Lazier In Future / Five Types Of Boyfriends, Which Are You? / For Guys: 7 Signs That Your Babe May Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Haywhymido(m): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
If you want to cheat, don't let me know.
That's how I ended the lives of two young guys last year with otapiapia mixed with sniper
. With your fullname written out here, it's advisable to watch what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by wonderr(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
Like seriously grin grin grin grin and those kind of guys can't cheat
obviously we talking about women here if you want to talk about guys create your own thread
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by obontami: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Enough of these shitty lists already.
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by psalmylee(m): 5:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Women with yam legs and beards, they are predominantly found in a certain region.
..Lol..where..u be mumu I swear..Lol
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by DonTattaglia: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Women with yam legs and beards, they are predominantly found in a certain region.

Yes oo, the Yolobas

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nice thread...

Bottom line--"just marry a virgin,and you'll never have any business with god-fearing hoes" lipsrsealed
virgins you say.....how can u get a virgin in Nigeria.... A task more difficult than building 10 Niger bridges
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by DonTattaglia: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
That's how I ended the lives of two young guys last year with otapiapia mixed with sniper

Your data and information have been taken note of. Investigations on you have commenced already.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

So you murdered two young boys and you're yet to be arrested and jailed?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Didi2d(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2021
They will be on dating site, and they will write one their profile 'am not here for hookups. This girl funny sha
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Crafteck1: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2021
You assume too much, human behaviour is dynamic and one event is mutually exclusive of the other, that is why deeper life ones are the sweetest, you know why?
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
Like seriously grin grin grin grin and those kind of guys can't cheat

Guys don't cheat please, just that they're controlled by konji and when konji come you must find way quench it, so that's why they say konji na bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by zexy2030(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I guess u r writing from the prison yrd.
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by freshalien: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
6..A woman with 2 or more bodycounts before meeting you

And a man with two or more body counts?
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Oyiboman69: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Baba40(f): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2021
everythinggirly:
Number 4 is not always true.

Can u explain further
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by lukuboi(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Them go soon catch you!
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by lukuboi(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:
lol

Stop demonizing Nigerian women over infidelity. Sexual promiscuity does not completely make a woman a demon. Some of the ladies you call olosho or wayward may end up in heaven at last while you Saintly man and your virgin marys end up in hell fire lol.

Nigerian men are more promiscuous than Nigerian women, stop demonizing Nigerian women over infidelity! It is men they are cheating with not aliens.

And no matter how you preach, there must be sexual promiscuity to balance global sex consumption. Those ladies you call cheats are providing a rare service to mankind.

Without money and sex, the world will be boring and in fact, we will be fighting unending world wars all over the world.

Enjoy life responsibly and protect yourself always. Nobody can stop reggae because reggae is life! cool
You are deviating from the said topic.. nah cheating matter them de talk about. No be wu go make heaven or not..
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by JayPeeOham: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

1. Girls that smoke weed

2. Girls that drink beer/wine/vodka regularly

3. Girls that are models/actress/vixens

4.Girls with nose piercing, double earing piercing

5. Girls that are friends with well known oloshos in the area.

6. Girls with tattoos on arms or chest area

7. Girls that work in Nursing or banking sector

8. Girls that wear leg chains
.9. All the girls grin
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2021
And the woman that is broke sad
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by lukuboi(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Haywhymido:
. With your fullname written out here, it's advisable to watch what you say.

Don't worry! We are already doing anything humanly possible to get hold of dah person.
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Karlovych:

During my nysc days in ekiti...my landlady,her two daughters and all the women in d compound,......,your women are not stingy
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by yahmohy27: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

1. Girls that smoke weed

Some that sell Agbo
Some that wear bump shorts
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by franchasng: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
lukuboi:

You are deviating from the said topic.. nah cheating matter them de talk about. No be wu go make heaven or not..
Nigerian men cheat more than Nigerian women!

Who are the girls cheating with; Aliens?

We Nigerian men are undoubtedly hypocrites. The things we accuse Nigerian girls of, we do worst of it. A Nigerian guy will deflower 5 girls, even force his way with some and when its time for him to settle down he will be looking for an undefied virgin to marry and when he cant find easily, he starts screaming that all Nigerian girls are spoilt, all Nigerian girls are oloshos, etc etc. He wont even have a rethink and remember the girls he deflowered that someone will still marry them.

We Nigerian guys need to start telling ourselves some truth about life.

I have come to realize that Nigerian guys condemn ladies more when they aren't getting enough pussy to lay or when they are broke and ladies are not easily falling for him while he watches financially successful guys move around with hot chicks grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by rowland545(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Anny98:
omg
just Bleep someone...
if dats u on ur profile pix....then I'm interested

How much do u charge for hookup
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by robosky02(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

1. Girls that smoke weed

Mehh you sabi them
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Calenikan(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Kenneth10110(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Karlovych:

Seun and all nairaland mods its a pity you allowed your forum to be a room for tribalism and that's what differentiate the black controlled system to the whites. In the other hand when there is a post against racism you rush and move to FP while your forum is a bigger tool for tribalism and hatred.
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by Enny2013(f): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:
Nigerian men cheat more than Nigerian women!

Who are the girls cheating with; Aliens?

We Nigerian men are undoubtedly hypocrites. The things we accuse Nigerian girls of, we do worst of it. A Nigerian guy will deflower 5 girls, even force his way with some and when its time for him to settle down he will be looking for an undefied virgin to marry and when he cant find easily, he starts screaming that all Nigerian girls are spoilt, all Nigerian girls are oloshos, etc etc. He wont even have a rethink and remember the girls he deflowered that someone will still marry them.

We Nigerian guys need to start telling ourselves some truth about life.

I have come to realize that Nigerian guys condemn ladies more when they aren't getting enough pussy to lay or when they are broke and ladies are not easily falling for him while he watches financially successful guys move around with hot chicks grin

Correct man...
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by nwajesus12(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Karlovych:
ode grin
Re: Five Types Of Women That May Cheat by mfm04622: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

1. Girls that smoke weed

1, 4 and 7 no follow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.