Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex (1532 Views)

She Refused To Work After I Became Rich- Man Laments Divorce / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Obinna53: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good Day Everyone , I will really say this was an awesome turn of Event

My Relationship Started when I was Just getting my Admission into one of the tertiary institution,there was this Girl I met on matric Day,she was just so beautiful and loving,we got along pretty fast,she was all you could possible ask from a woman and all her friends where just as pretty as her but she was the most beautiful of them all, so , I just got my eyes on just her, neglecting if she even had friends at all.She showed me just as much love as I showed her .Any time I go broke we always had issues and las las we just settle with sex because she really loved my sex.This went on all the time we had issues,but there was this day that all hell broke.This was in my Second year,I became broke to the point of no return I could barely feed my self talk more of her.This was when I saw the true colors of who I taught I was Dating for a Year.She did two prominent disgusting things that broke my heart into pieces.First was She was now having an Affair with one Boy who was obviously quite richer than me, I confronted her on several occasions but she kept saying it was her Friend and I have nothing to worry about the Second one that made me End the relationship was her becoming so arrogant and insulting towards me and most times she scolded me so Even in open places because I had no money to take care of her needs unlike before,me that have been taking care of her for more than a year. This made me Call of the Relationship Even when I called it off She still had to insult me so deeply that eh,omoh I cry.Chai this life sha

MY SUCCESS STORY
It was After this Day I Swore to never fall in love again and make plenty money to Deal with this Girl.This was how my Success Story Started but Man I took Alot of Risk Chai,My brothers and Sisters God Dy my Side make I no lie uner.I hustled really had in School to make money by doing mini Sales,School accomodations, buying small lands and selling and all that.But it seemed Synchronizing School with work ethic became difficult for me because my CGPA was slowly going down,so I had to stop business and make a better research on Cryto and found it legit and pretty Nice.All I did was pray to God to make sure I do not labor in Vain.Then I used all my money I had hustled to buy Doge coin as we entered January,That was how I turned a multi millionaire before May.Omoh after then was investment upon investment.

The Tide has Turned omoh am now a Big boy at 25 because of DOGE, omoh my head one burst,I got myself a nice car and customized it with DOGE

This was my time to show her ,
What I simply did was Date her School daughter and spoiled her effortlessly.
Omoh mama Slim Down before one month,She then started calling me to Beg profusely to have mercy on her by even crying on phone and coming to my house uninvited to beg me and calling everybody to beg me up and down.I just forgived her,I am a good enough person to forgive her but not stupid enough to trust her again.I just on Good terms ended the Relationship with her school daughter and waved farewell to both of them .She can go and sin no more grin I have forgiven her.
She still calls me till date begging for a meet but hell no, AMA KEEP MOVING

STORY OF MY LIFE cool

Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by BlaqJosh: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Ocholu: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

DogeCoin made me my 1st $$$.. I so much love that coin.

In this our age of social media show offs and slaying, e go de hard to meet girl wey go de loyal. Everything happens for a reason, now you've seen why you had to pass through all those shit.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Kimiso(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Obinna53:
Good Day Everyone , I will really say this was an awesome turn of Event

My Relationship Started when I was Just getting my Admission into one of the tertiary institution,there was this Girl I met on matric Day,she was just so beautiful and loving,we got along pretty fast,she was all you could possible ask from a woman and all her friends where just as pretty as her but she was the most beautiful of them all, so , I just got my eyes on just her, neglecting if she even had friends at all.She showed me just as much love as I showed her .Any time I go broke we always had issues and las las we just settle with sex because she really loved my sex.This went on all the time we had issues,but there was this day that all hell broke.This was in my Second year,I became broke to the point of no return I could barely feed my self talk more of her.This was when I saw the true colors of who I taught I was Dating for a Year.She did two prominent disgusting things that broke my heart into pieces.First was She was now having an Affair with one Boy who was obviously quite richer than me, I confronted her on several occasions but she kept saying it was her Friend and I have nothing to worry about the Second one that made me End the relationship was her becoming so arrogant and insulting towards me and most times she scolded me so Even in open places because I had no money to take care of her needs unlike before,me that have been taking care of her for more than a year. This made me Call of the Relationship Even when I called it off She still had to insult me so deeply that eh,omoh I cry.Chai this life sha

MY SUCCESS STORY
It was After this Day I Swore to never fall in love again and make plenty money to Deal with this Girl.This was how my Success Story Started but Man I took Alot of Risk Chai,My brothers and Sisters God Dy my Side make I no lie uner.I hustled really had in School to make money by doing mini Sales,School accomodations, buying small lands and selling and all that.But it seemed Synchronizing School with work ethic became difficult for me because my CGPA was slowly going down,so I had to stop business and make a better research on Cryto and found it legit and pretty Nice.All I did was pray to God to make sure I do not labor in Vain.Then I used all my money I had hustled to buy Doge coin as we entered January,That was how I turned a multi millionaire before May.Omoh after then was investment upon investment.

The Tide has Turned omoh am now a Big boy at 25 because of DOGE, omoh my head one burst,I got myself a GLE and customized it with DOGE

This was my time to show her ,
What I simply did was Date her School daughter and spoiled her effortlessly.
Omoh mama Slim Down before one month,She then started calling me to Beg profusely to have mercy on her by even crying on phone and coming to my house uninvited to beg me and calling everybody to beg me up and down.I just forgived her,I am a good enough person to forgive her but not stupid enough to trust her again.I just on Good terms ended the Relationship with her school daughter and waved farewell to both of them .She can go and sin no more grin I have forgiven her.
She still calls me till date begging for a meet but hell no, AMA KEEP MOVING

STORY OF MY LIFE cool
bro abeg you have to help,...tell me more and how you make money with that Dogecoin,we can chat on WhatsApp 09031902212
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by SportsHD: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Picture of your gle or adonbelivit. Well, I believe that crypto can make your life better, I can attest to that fact, yearnFi made me. But, I would like to see your gle.
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
we are watching u
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Sanjomi4real(m): 4:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Who can put me through on this crypto naa
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by JaneYave(f): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2021
If you are in school and you are reading this,; Hear me now, please date your books, every other thing can wait.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Obinna53: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Hisbah21:
we are watching u

Ok o
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Omor multi Mili.. cut soap for us na.. biko Mey we sef follow show our ex shege.. grin
Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by Obinna53: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
2ndchildhood:
One multi Mili.. cut soap for us na.. biko Mey we sef follow show our ex shege.. grin

Hustle my brother,one day na one day grin

(1) (Reply)

Gents, Which One Do You Prefer? / (PHOTOS) Which Of These American Singers Has The Hottest Booty? / Come In Let’s Help You Book A Local Flight Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.