Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video (66179 Views)

Man Shows Famous Love Bridge Abroad Where Lovers Padlock Their Relationship / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating So She Padlocks His Penis And Testicles(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Stanweezy(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2021
This is serious
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Dimanene: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Cholls:
my brother if this is true then Rose is in trouble. That lock has to be broken for their union to be bliss

Really? How does it work?
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by peeps4u: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:
Africans with their useless stupid superstitious beliefs.

If africans do egungu festival flogging each other, u na go talk but I fit watch boxing, wrestling, kick boxing and others.

There is same thing as this in Paris.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by peeps4u: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Techibi6777:
Hmmm. I see a lot of people screaming fetish up there because it is African, but this is a general practice in many places around the world. Google love lock destinations around the world.

Very uninformed people who also suffer from low self esteem. They will praise white but criticize their fellow black for doing same thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by peeps4u: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Cholls:
my brother if this is true then Rose is in trouble. That lock has to be broken for their union to be bliss
LOL
The same lock that failed to lock tonto's relationship with her ex?
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Philistine(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:
You mean Yorubas with their stupid superstitious beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Rickmann: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by favour32(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Olódoràbàtà ! learn first then comment later. Not everything seems weird is connected to only Africa. France has the most visited love padlock site in the world. There's another in Rio.
Nor mind those people with limited knowledge.
In various religions,dem dey pray for stable and happy relationships but when others do am in practical way as their beliefs,dem shout,fetish!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by colestephan86: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Blakjewelry:
It would have made a good tourist site but somehow the thing look fetish grin grin
You see the problem with blacks, cos it's done by blacks now, it looks fetish to you, but when you see exact same thing in Paris, you'll say it's beautiful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Mercury12(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol ignorant folks.
Doing this is giving Marine spirits official control over them and every affairs of their life...
For those folks that turn this into a tribal and race thing. I must say y'all are myopic & senseless ..
These marine entities are out to deceive people. The demons don't care If you white or black. They don't care about your ethnicity...
So as y'all can see it is same thread all over the world is evidence of their influences on human affairs

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by franchasng: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Can somebody hurry and go lock Femi's daughter DJ Cuppy so that she can stop disturbing Nigerians with wack music shocked
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Techibi6777:
Hmmm. I see a lot of people screaming fetish up there because it is African, but this is a general practice in many places around the world. Google love lock destinations around the world.
Exactly... it's a known practice all over the globe. This is the first I'm hearing/ reading about the Nigerian version. Some people just love to hate themselves but worship everything foreign. It's a slave mentality tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Depressed101: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Blakjewelry:
It would have made a good tourist site but somehow the thing look fetish grin grin
i won't be surprised if there scores in that river
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by jericco1(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Very antiquated of them grin
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Grandkay21(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Na Nigeria bloggers sef, this is not Nigeria , I have watched the documentary of this bridge

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by sylve11: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Olódoràbàtà ! learn first then comment later. Not everything seems weird is connected to only Africa. France has the most visited love padlock site in the world. There's another in Rio.

Na senseless kid. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:
Hey! I agree africans can be very backwards atimes but this same thing is done in Paris France.
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Hienna1: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Liaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by juanmiguel: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Its not new. Its common abroad. They even write notes. Theirs is neater than what is obtainable in Ibadan bridge
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by busterr(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:

Your problem is inferiority complex sir.
Because it happened in Africa, its automatically stupid and superstitious. This is what is practiced almost everywhere in the world, and obviously you don't even know.

Even if its fetishism, Guess you've never called Halloween superstition too

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Reminds me of the scene in the Hollywood movie "Now You See Me"!

The keys to the padlocks were thrown into the sea.

Ironically, most of those "bonds" or relationships "locked up" there have since broken up in reality! Maybe their padlocks were not big enough! grin
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Mckandre(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Na this padlocks go fall the bridge, this I've seen.
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Orokojasper(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
This is definitely not Ibadan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by tctrills: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:
We have this very same practice in Paris, Rome and Amsterdam. It's not only in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by just2endowed: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:

But they do same in western world and you don't term them festish

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Badguy77(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Ibadan ko oshogbo ni...This doesnt look like Nigeria at all. Fake news everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Shurtman79(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Áfríkà, Afrika, Áfríkà, Áfríkà yẹ. The world is moving but my people remains like pam tree undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by Jeromejnr(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Racoon:

Na so...so you don't know this was gotten from the whites abi? And its a popular thing in Paris?

Nna ehn..all these fake sophisticated Nigerians that are forming exposed.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video by lexy2014: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
my padlock to my gate got spoiled at d wrong time last night and it was too late to replace it. And see as padlock wey I de find de waste for here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.