Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service (67679 Views)

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Olutishe490(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
NoSentiment:
Every sane person (except foolish Nigerian xtians) knows xtianity is a fake religion concocted by Paul of Tarsus
Your Religion was concocted be a 7th century desert rapist who killed maime and raped!!!

I guess you never read your own Quran and Hadith to know you slam your head to a qurayshi moon god al-lah with his 3 daughters, al-lata, al-manat, al-uzza!!!

Your prophet met with Satan in the cave and claimed it was angel grabriel, he perform different execution on innocent people in the name of jihad and killed many!!!

You think God will take such man as a prophet?

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
ComeToJesus:

[/b]"There church is for charity and where people

meet to socialize "[b]

That's the reason it has suffered a shutdown. A church is not where people meet to socialize. It's a place to aid your spiritual growth and also to lubricate your relationship with your maker.

The fire had long gone out (if it was there abinitio) from their pulpit leaving the members spiritually atrophied.

There's nothing spiritual about church nor any spiritual growth.

The only thing that grows is pastor's pocket and fleet of cars.

There's no fire anywhere even in your church.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Newton2024: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Believe in oneness of God
Be good to your both parents
Be good to orphans, widow, travellers
Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
Islamic terr-orists

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by CelestineNelson: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
In Shaa Allah it will become a mosque soon!
it does not make any difference...
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by ComeToJesus: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

There's nothing spiritual about church nor any spiritual growth.

The only thing that grows is pastor's pocket and fleet of cars.

There's no fire anywhere even in your church.

You are actually unqualified for this discussion. It's a waste of time for me and a mistake to even engage you in a meaningful discussion.

1st Corinthians 2:14:"But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness [absurd and illogical] to him; and he is incapable of understanding them, because they are spiritually discerned and appreciated, [and he is unqualified to judge spiritual matters]"
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
ComeToJesus:

You are actually unqualified for this discussion. My mistake.

1st Corinthians 2:14:"But the natural [unbelieving] man does not accept the things [the teachings and revelations] of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness [absurd and illogical] to him; and he is incapable of understanding them, because they are spiritually discerned and appreciated, [and he is unqualified to judge spiritual matters]"

Your type with plenty empty quotations bores me.

Don't engage me next time. Thanks.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LogicBomb8: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Presbyterian church is stronger and Richer than winner's chapel
Believe me u will be shocked with the way dat church will grow it may e ven be d headquaters of dat region
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by farouk2much(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
You see even America Don tire with this robish
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Olutishe490(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
NoSentiment:
Every sane person (except foolish Nigerian xtians) knows xtianity is a fake religion concocted by Paul of Tarsus
Paul Tarsus Wasa far better man than Muhammad!!!
If you know the horrible/dirty life Muhammad lived, you will be ashamed to call yourself a Muslim!!
He was burning people alive for refusing to come to his prayers!!!
He was molesting a six years old baby, he had sex with his son's wife!!

He adopted pagan teachings of 72 virgins in God's paradise and Islamic followers fools are killing each other because of it now!!!

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by NoSentiment: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Olutishe490:

Your Religion was concocted be a 7th century desert rapist who killed maime and raped!!!

I guess you never read your own Quran and Hadith to know you slam your head to a qurayshi moon god al-lah with his 3 daughters, al-lata, al-manat, al-uzza!!!

Your prophet met with Satan in the cave and claimed it was angel grabriel, he perform different execution on innocent people in the name of jihad and killed many!!!

You think God will take such man as a prophet?

I can see u are pained by the church closure. But the truth is 1+1+1=1 is confusing the youth of this generation who are scientifically minded. I live in the UK and only few old British men and women attend churches on Sundays because xtianity doesn't make sense to the younger people (teenagers and those aged 20 to 50).

If not a fool who will believe that Jesus, who couldn't save himself from his crucifiers, is God with a capital G.

In fact the same Jesus explicitly says "my Father is greater than I" . Yet because u are sick in the head, u want me to believe Jesus is God.

Even if I want to become a theist I will become a Muslim because at least they are monotheists.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Lightorder: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
The most dumbest reason to close a worship centre. I know that the founding members would not be proud of those who made this decision. Are they not upto 3 in number ? What happened to where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, I am in their midst? Are they not upto 12 , does it mean that they are wiser than Christ, who shook the world with just 12 men ? Shame .
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by NoSentiment: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Olutishe490:

Paul Tarsus Wasa far better man than Muhammad!!!
If you know the horrible/dirty life Muhammad lived, you will be ashamed to call yourself a Muslim!!
He was burning people alive for refusing to come to his prayers!!!
He was molesting a six years old baby, he had sex with his son's wife!!

He adopted pagan teachings of 72 virgins in God's paradise and Islamic followers fools are killing each other because of it now!!!

Are u pained that churches are closing or being turned into mosques all over Europe and North America?

The truth is:

Christianity doesn't make sense to most people. Even u u are forcing urself to believe the irrationality that 1+1+1=1. In your heart of heart, u know trinity is nonsense.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by prophetfire: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
. Islamabad!!! Allah akh bomb!!!

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Preacherrr(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
YOU THAT IS CALLING PEOPLE BRAIN WASHED slowpoke, WHO ARE YOU? MTCHEEEW,.. DEVILS EVERYWHERE SEEKING FOR EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK THE CHURCH. IF NOT THAT YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF SATAN, YOUR STAND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT THE CHURCH SHOULD NOT HAVE SHUT DOWN, BUT SHOULD HAVE PAID FULL ATTENTION TO EVANGELISM AND PRAYER. MARK MY WORD, THIS YEAR WILL BE A YEAR WERE GOD SHALL ARISE AND THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH(including you) WILL SCATTER.
doggedfighter:
Close quietly,here they would have been fighting everyone in their neighbourhood for

declining membership and conducting fire services to fight imaginary enemies causing members to backslide.

There church is for charity and where people

meet to socialize not a business centre to feed a man's greed using brainwashed morons.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Amumaigwe: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on

Islam? The one their Prophets like virgin puss-y and their Allah, fresh blood?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
mumu

So u don't accept to be good to your parents, travellers?
terrorist.

If your neighbour donot accept the oness of God, you should bomb them.

Asiwin
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Lightorder: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahmback:
running a genuine church ain't a business as in nigeria
Oga , Jesus said , “ don’t you know that I would be about my Father’s BUSINESS “( Luke 2;49) . Before you go on fOOling yourself and finishing your already dilapidated destiny in the name of cajoling almighty church, go and check the definition of business. Before the church thought of closing down for dumb reason, a certain church alone opened 12,000 solid churches in 2020
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Lukaku95: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
Then wear bomb and kill yourself and people for Allah. 76 Virginia await you above the sky

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Archbishop88: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
In Shaa Allah it will become a mosque soon!
Another Terrorist spotted.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Preacherrr:
YOU THAT IS CALLING PEOPLE BRAIN WASHED slowpoke, WHO ARE YOU? MTCHEEEW,.. DEVILS EVERYWHERE SEEKING FOR EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK THE CHURCH. IF NOT THAT YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF SATAN, YOUR STAND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT THE CHURCH SHOULD NOT HAVE SHUT DOWN, BUT SHOULD HAVE PAID FULL ATTENTION TO EVANGELISM AND PRAYER. MARK MY WORD, THIS YEAR WILL BE A YEAR WERE GOD SHALL ARISE AND THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH(including you) WILL SCATTER.

Preacherrr,Why are you shouting and barking like a d.og?

Preachers shouldn't be lacking in manners.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
I rather not be in a religion filled with so much bitterness and hate for their fellow humans, that's not Godlike, that' why its also a satanic scam
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Babathanks(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
Terrorist religion ���, the religion that always supports bombing, killing and destruction
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Babathanks(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Barryseal:
Worldwide, the Presbyterian church has been having serious decline in membership over a period of time in Nigeria. It's such a pity because the church played a key role in Nigerian Christianity with the likes of Mary Slessor.
The Catholic church came in and swept them away using philanthropic gestures with building schools and free maternal health care.
It's a pity this fate has befallen them.
The Catholic Church have been in existence before Presbyterian church. Say what you know and stop spreading lies in the internet
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by BelovedofLord: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
§
FYI: ALLAH, is not the supreme being!

§
But, one of the 4 gods of the un-destroyed 360 gods kept in the kaaba!!

§
The name of the father of the founder of islam was ABDU-ALLAH, meaning slave of Allah!!!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
so much hatred for the church, if only you people have the same hatred for your thieving politicians. The church as of today have more people/families on its employment for their means of livelihood than the federal govt.
SisterFire:
...so shall it be in nigeria ..many churches shall be closed down when a sincere leader rises.
Maxindhouse one day redeem will close like this

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Believe me u will be shocked with the way dat church will grow it may e ven be d headquaters of dat region
Oga winner's is only strong in Nigeria.It hardly exists in the US
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by membranus: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus commissioned the movement he never called some lazy 'sit at home' people "friends" It was a call to service {Matthew 10:6; 28:19-20} they were given a duty that they must engage fully {Luke 9:62} each of his friends must prove their love for him by going to meet their neighbours (uninvited) for the purpose of preaching zealously and industriously teaching what they've learned from Jesus. Matthew 10:11-13

So what later happened that led to all these "sit at home" religionists who only visit a gathering during weekends to start claiming Christians?

Well Jesus didn't leave us in the dark. He told a parable to illustrate how the movement will be attacked subtly when Satan (God's enemy) will initiate his own agents and plant them right in the movement Jesus commissioned {Matthew 13:25; 39} this will be in addition to Satan's normal attack which is frontal! Matthew 10:22-26

After Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven Satan immediately began the frontal attack {Act 4:18; 5:28; 7:1,2, 54-60; 12:1-3} despite all these Satan noticed that Jesus' friends weren't surrendering to intimidation and persecution so he went for plan B sowing his own agents right in their midst {1John 2:18} these ones made themselves available for those trying to track down the frontiers of the movement! 2Corinthians 11:26; Galatians 2:4 compare to Matthew 24:10

Gradually the first set of diehard friends of Jesus died off just as Jesus prophesied and Satan now had all the opportunity to hijack Jesus' group when Jesus' first century Jewish disciples are all dead (sleeping in death) {Matthew 13:25} easily those who loved the movement but never knew Jesus or his apostles gave in to intimidation, that's how Satan used the world power of the time (Rome) to fully established his own agents, they are known till today as the Roman Catholic Church! This religion turned everything Jesus laid upside down: members participate in politics and military services opening up a way for professed Christians to carry weapons against one another, something that was a taboo during the time of the first century Jewish disciples who heard Jesus said:

"Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:33-35

Of course Jesus' friends mustn't even think of raising weapons against their enemies talkless their own fellow believers {Matthew 5:43-48} but with Satan's agents claiming Christians having the backing of the most powerful nation in the dark ages (Rome) professed Christians do not only carry weapons to attack and intimidate other people they also often kill one another due to politics and racism!

The Roman Catholic began bearing children (different sects also claiming Christians protested against the Catholic Church) after so much struggling and killings they all agreed to call themselves denominations in Christ.
But none of them can bear the FRUIT expected of Jesus' group {Matthew 7:16-18} WHY? Because they were all following Satan's system which is looking for ways to gain the friendship of the world! James 4:4

If you want to know how Jesus restructured his group today i'll oblige, it all started in the year 1914 when Jesus returned to the earth as a mighty spirit King to reorganize his group.
As a mighty spirit King Jesus called out saying "get out of her my people" {Revelations 18:4} and gradually people throughout the world are coming out of Satan's system to join Jesus' group.
Well most people began treating them just as they were treating Jesus' friends in the first century {John 15:19} but everyone throughout the world knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have LOVE among themselves! John 13:34-35

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

Oga, you have started again with your strange JW religious hypothesis and doctrines.

The true Christians know the truth that JW preachments are figments of your founder's imagination.

The real Church of God is moving strong, faithfully and forcefully on the doctrine of the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. And no power of darkness on earth can stop it.

"Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free." Jn 8:32.

"There are three the bare record in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." 1Jn 5:7.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
joker, self deceit is bad.
compton11:
nigga STFU it is Christianity to kill infidel not Islam.

Except if infidels fight us
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Foreseer: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
You think you are talking to ur fellow almajiri?? Islam that's demonic.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by RALPHOW(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
They lack understanding of the move of Holy Spirit
Isaiah 2
The Mountain of the Lord(A)
2 This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and JerusalemsadB)
2 In the last days(C)
the mountain(D) of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;(E)
it will be exalted(F) above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.(G)
3 Many peoples(H) will come and say,
“Come, let us go(I) up to the mountain(J) of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law(K) will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
yet you people do it with so much pleasure and even celebrate whether secretly or openly. islam is known worldwide as the bloody religion and you people made yourself to be seen as such. you only come on social media to deny the obvious but will never condemn it. hypocrites.
compton11:
that sounds like Yahweh handiwork in Bible, Islam never teach us that.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Close quietly,here they would have been fighting everyone in their neighbourhood for

declining membership and conducting fire services to fight imaginary enemies causing members to backslide.

There church is for charity and where people

meet to socialize not a business centre to feed a man's greed using brainwashed morons.

Calling everyone names just to satisfy your hatred for the church is just not okay. Since none of the people involved complained to you why are you so much bitter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69