Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service (67744 Views)

Prelate Akpanika Emerged Through Transparent Process - Presbyterian Church / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Osashalom: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Believe in oneness of God
Be good to your both parents
Be good to orphans, widow, travellers
Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
How do you compare Islam to Christianity?
If you Muslims know God, you won't kill in the name of God. Which orphans are you guys good to? The orphans you killed their parents? Or the widows you killed their husbands! The schools most of you attended or still attending were built by Christians. You don't take humans as God, but amajiris worship ahajis, and your hisbian police is for the poor.
Religion of peace that has claimed more lives than all deadly diseases put together. Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
denying the obvious but never condemning the wrongs, that's all you people know how to do. hypocrites.
compton11:
that sounds like Bible handiwork not Islam
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Calling everyone names just to satisfy your hatred for the church is just not okay. Since none of the people involved complained to you why are you so much bitter?

Why are you crying?

Are you one of the people I talked about?

Sorry if I hit a nerve.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on

A true Muslim with sound knowledge of history will not call Christianity "a scam". Your ignorance is the scam!.

Your Qur'an acknowledges Christ and here you are spewing ignorance.

I won't abuse Islam because of few ignorant ones like you.

I am very sorry to say you are all that is wrong with the sort of Islam practised here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by alphaNomega: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahmback:
So which religion is the right one

They're all not what they claim to be
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by LLMG: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
if only you see others you condemn same way. even mosques will suffer same fate churches are suffering today, that's the world order, what goes around comes around.
compton11:
nigga Islam is the best

Islam is perfect but we Muslim are not
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by godliman: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
Islam my nigga!

Pay zakat to the poor
Don't talk human as God

And so on
Even your conscience will quarrel with your lying tongue

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by joeking2222: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Location maybe another reason
Many people have moved to the city

The cathedral I sometimes attend was built in early 11th century making it almost 1K years old but the saving grace is it’s located in the middle of the city centre, making it a good money making centre as people come to visit the cathedral.
The real members of the Cathedral are around 20 people but the 2 Sunday services are always filled up because it’s makes up of tourists
Sir, which country?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by NoblePrince91: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
That's so sad.
How I wish another church could just possibly buy it up, rather than being sold to nigh club or its likes.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Barryseal: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babathanks:

The Catholic Church have been in existence before Presbyterian church. Say what you know and stop spreading lies in the internet
It's like you have a comprehension problem or stark ignorant of the fact that Anglican and the Presbyterian church were the first missionaries to arrive Nigeria.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by damocool(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU it is Christianity to kill infidel not Islam.

Except if infidels fight us
Jokes on you, many cases parents would want to kill sons or daughters for converting into Christianity in this every our own Nigeria.. You can continue to deceive urself..
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wawu
I buy PayPal funds #450 per $1
Contact 090-56-5606-68
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

Why are you crying?

Are you one of the people I talked about?

Sorry if I hit a nerve.

No one is crying here. Rather, your comment suggest one that is pained and bitter.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nauttyprof:

No one is crying here. Rather, your comment suggest one that is pained and bitter.

You're the pained one who felt exposed reason you jumped into my mention.

Stop using religion to live off people.
Tell them the truth.

Remove prof from your moniker, you're still far from it.

Hope you are enjoying your new year?
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by DoktaRen(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iseoluwani:

You were making sense before but when u started this spirit King blabla I knew you will eventually goof.
Jehovah witness ko, Jehovah wickedness niii. Hypocrites set of people
My dear, no be small goofing oo. There is problem in the world. Knowledge is far from people.

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by 198800Mam(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
LogicBomb8:
solution, sell the church to winners chapel

Well said sir........ We get church growth spirit in the winners family
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Empiree: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ahmback:
'Go In Peace': US Church Founded In 1800 Holds Last Service

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/newsus/go-in-peace-us-church-founded-in-1800-holds-last-service/ar-AAS9MwV?ocid=wispr
There is no Christianity anywhere in the world again except in Nigeria. Muslims are buying churches in Europe and America. This mosques below was once a church. It was called Church of Jesus the son of Mary. Now converter to Mosque of Jesus the son of Mary.

There is another big church recently sold to Muslims in US.

Bottom line is, Christianity in the west is a shell. They are only Christians by title. They don't pray nor go to church. It is in Nigeria you carry Christianity in your head.

Muslims however seem to be losing grip of Islam in Nigeria especially SW but muslims in the west are taking over. This will eventually lead to western world being majority Muslim region.

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by giglord442(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you �
Miracood2:
For those that will be too lazy to read the whole write up, the church is closing down due to low members.

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

You're the pained one who felt exposed reason you jumped into my mention.

Stop using religion to live off people.
Tell them the truth.

Remove prof from your moniker, you're still far from it.

Hope you are enjoying your new year?

This just shows how pained you are.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Sunday2021: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
This fine church no members? If to say na for Nigeria, pastor oyedepo for don sack the pastor of the church. That shows that oyedepo is a business man not a pastor.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nauttyprof:

This just shows how pained you are.

It shows how you have been crying your eyes out.

I am spoiling business for you? grin
Stop living off people.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus commissioned the movement he never called some lazy 'sit at home' people "friends" It was a call to service {Matthew 10:6; 28:19-20} they were given a duty that they must engage fully {Luke 9:62} each of his friends must prove their love for him by going to meet their neighbours (uninvited) for the purpose of preaching zealously and industriously teaching what they've learned from Jesus. Matthew 10:11-13

So what later happened that led to all these "sit at home" religionists who only visit a gathering during weekends to start claiming Christians?

Well Jesus didn't leave us in the dark. He told a parable to illustrate how the movement will be attacked subtly when Satan (God's enemy) will initiate his own agents and plant them right in the movement Jesus commissioned {Matthew 13:25; 39} this will be in addition to Satan's normal attack which is frontal! Matthew 10:22-26

After Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven Satan immediately began the frontal attack {Act 4:18; 5:28; 7:1,2, 54-60; 12:1-3} despite all these Satan noticed that Jesus' friends weren't surrendering to intimidation and persecution so he went for plan B sowing his own agents right in their midst {1John 2:18} these ones made themselves available for those trying to track down the frontiers of the movement! 2Corinthians 11:26; Galatians 2:4 compare to Matthew 24:10

Gradually the first set of diehard friends of Jesus died off just as Jesus prophesied and Satan now had all the opportunity to hijack Jesus' group when Jesus' first century Jewish disciples are all dead (sleeping in death) {Matthew 13:25} easily those who loved the movement but never knew Jesus or his apostles gave in to intimidation, that's how Satan used the world power of the time (Rome) to fully established his own agents, they are known till today as the Roman Catholic Church! This religion turned everything Jesus laid upside down: members participate in politics and military services opening up a way for professed Christians to carry weapons against one another, something that was a taboo during the time of the first century Jewish disciples who heard Jesus said:

"Little children, I am with you a little longer. You will look for me; and just as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I go you cannot come,’ I now say it also to you. I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:33-35

Of course Jesus' friends mustn't even think of raising weapons against their enemies talkless their own fellow believers {Matthew 5:43-48} but with Satan's agents claiming Christians having the backing of the most powerful nation in the dark ages (Rome) professed Christians do not only carry weapons to attack and intimidate other people they also often kill one another due to politics and racism!

The Roman Catholic began bearing children (different sects also claiming Christians protested against the Catholic Church) after so much struggling and killings they all agreed to call themselves denominations in Christ.
But none of them can bear the FRUIT expected of Jesus' group {Matthew 7:16-18} WHY? Because they were all following Satan's system which is looking for ways to gain the friendship of the world! James 4:4

If you want to know how Jesus restructured his group today i'll oblige, it all started in the year 1914 when Jesus returned to the earth as a mighty spirit King to reorganize his group.
As a mighty spirit King Jesus called out saying "get out of her my people" {Revelations 18:4} and gradually people throughout the world are coming out of Satan's system to join Jesus' group.
Well most people began treating them just as they were treating Jesus' friends in the first century {John 15:19} but everyone throughout the world knows that JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have LOVE among themselves! John 13:34-35

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

you didn't preach love, but hate. You must be a childish Christian. God bless you!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Nauttyprof(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

It shows how you have been crying your eyes out.

I am spoiling business for you? grin
Stop living off people.

Just admit this, you are hurt or bitter.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by doggedfighter(f): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Just admit this, you are hurt or bitter.

Just admit I hit a nerve.

Go find work.

Pastor is not work

Take handkerchief and wipe your tears grin

1 Like

Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Charly68: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Another pentecostal church is buying it over very soon
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by lereinter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lesson for all those ones on Ibadan Lagos express way

Well developers go quickly buy those ones
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by angelfallz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
You're right about the poverty part.
However, there are some growing number of atheists in Nigeria.

Timoleon:
Can’t happen in Nigeria. Poverty encourages religion.
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by mindtricks: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlackfireX:
Pastor righteousness is this not end time

Why are you calling me? grin
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Foreseer:
so that una go follow allah instructions on how to manufacture bombs abi?? The west will keep suppressing you agents of darkness.

Check the records, Christianity is going backwards...na miracle and prosperity peddling dey sustain you here!

Where is bombing in the said place by Muslims?

Only bigotic ignoramus think like that!
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by Htt0: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Really
Re: First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service by AntiChristian: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Archbishop88:

Another Terrorist spotted.

Another ritualist spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.