Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) (42742 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday to a superstar
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Abeg, this is not the Toyin tomato I know.

6 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by shantti(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Cokahot:
Sweet milf. Ah God,can I stay at her back while I'm hard, will she jump when it touches her or will she smile.

She will smile-fully call sars for you

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Acecube(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Toyin Tomato of Superstory first movie "oh father, oh daughter" is Sola Sobowale and not this woman

3 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday, but this is not the Toyin tomato that I know, the one that acted super story back in the early 2000's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2021
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by juitar(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2021
This is Ashewo to re Mecca, not Toyin tomato. Shola Shobowale is Toyin tomato

2 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by DSC7: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday to her....

Please who have the picture of the second Toyin Tomato if this woman is not the real one. undecided...
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Btruth: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Asewo to re'e Mecca.....later turned to asewo to re London... grin

Congratulations. Age gracefully.

3 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by MaverickA3: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Chevronstaff:
Power of Makeup!!!
The way makeup helps women to look younger than their age ehnnn..

The moment she removes that heavy make up, you will know her real age..

Men dey try sha.. Nothing like make up for us but yet, we dey always look fresh..

U don't know this woman. She is fresh and beautiful without the make up

5 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture
This is Toyin Adegbola. The blogger got it wrong. Her own nickname is Ashewo to re Mecca.
The one that acted Toyin Tomato is Shola Shobowale, who also starred as Eniola Salami in King of Boys. Aunty Shola's birthday was two days ago.

Modify your post, please.

4 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Enough with the mix up

Toyin Adegbola is Ashewo to rè Mecca

Shola Shobowale is Toyin Tomato

Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) celebrated 58th Birthday few days ago

Toyin Adegbola (Ashewo to rè Mecca) is Celebrating 60th Birthday

Both are December, born

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Paxxcarl:
This is not toyin tomato naa

Don't mind bloggers. This is Ashewo to re Mecca

3 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by hush15: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
drinoayo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAQP_JNYLb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Aunty tomato, HBD. I been dey remember that year that allegations of drug peddling n trafficking was hovering over your head.

Not many survive that shit, so always give God the glory

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
Na superstory toyin tomato be dis?

No.
That one is Shola Shobowale, Eniola Salami in Kemi Adetiba's King of Boys

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Is she d one called toyintomato? I tot is Sola shobowale dat is toyintomato oo
Y is she dressing like a SA woman
You're right. The blogger either got it wrong, or was looking for traffic.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture
That's Sola Sobowale and not Toyin Tomato.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Dannyset:

grin

No, this is Toyin tomato, not Shola Shobowale.

This is Toyin Adegbola. The blogger got it wrong. Her own nickname is Ashewo to re Mecca.
The one that acted Toyin Tomato is Shola Shobowale, who also starred as Eniola Salami in King of Boys. Aunty Shola's birthday was two days ago.

If you are of the indomie generation, then you need to go watch Bayo Adenuga's Super Story of old to know how Shola Shobowale got the name "Toyin Tomato"
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2021
drinoayo:

Op, She isn’t Toyin Tomato nah!

Happy Birthday ma’am, many more years of celebrations in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Iamoyindamola come see MILF
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by oscarlamba: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

younger her ke? That one na sobowale na. Although that lady in the picture killed her character in king of boys.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Iamoyindamola come see MILF
Lmao
This old woman
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by toffyz(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2021
drinoayo:

OP you're wrong with that alias
She's Ajoke Ashewo Tore Mecca
Sola Sobowale is Toyin Tomato

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Acecube:
Toyin Tomato of Superstory first movie "oh father, oh daughter" is Sola Sobowale and not this woman

Thank you jare. Bloggers and nonsense news
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2021
DSC7:
Happy birthday to her....

Please who have the picture of the second Toyin Tomato if this woman is not the real one. undecided...
If you've watched King of Boys, that's her.
If not, just google Shola Shobowale

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Sanchez01:

That's Sola Sobowale and not Toyin Tomato.

Shola Shobowale is Toyin Tomato. This blogger just got everything mixed up. This woman here is Toyin Adegbola, Ashewo to re Mecca
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
wolesmile:

If you are of the indomie generation, then you need to go watch Bayo Adenuga's Super Story of old to know how Shola Shobowale got the name "Toyin Tomato"

You guys will have good point but never know how to pass it across without insult.

Hid behind your phone wherever you are and call everybody " indomie generation" because for once in your lifetime you will be right.

As if you were conversant with every damn thing that happened in your generation.

I pity people like you who can't argue successfully without insulting.

Well, that's actually Ashewo to re Mecca and not Toyin tomato as I supposed.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Huracio(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Cokahot:
Sweet milf. Ah God,can I stay at her back while I'm hard, will she jump when it touches her or will she smile.
I dey think say na only me like milfs ooo, I no know say people wey like them too dey ooo...them dey sweet no be small..the older the Berry, the sweeter the juice.

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by huttonbanti(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Op Don dey confused.... No be toyin tomato be this now.....

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Ever very beautiful.
Happybirthday.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Huracio(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2021
reminds me of the movie that bought her to the limelight around year 2001 or so Ashewo Toh Re Mecca" interprets as ashewo that went to Mecca.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Baba Suwe Recuperating In US, Walking Without Support Of A Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.