Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) (42745 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Why is the op confused? How is thaw woman toyin tomato ni??

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
This is not Toyin tomato.
Toyin tomato is shola shobowale.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by mrde(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2021
drinoayo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAQP_JNYLb/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is not the Toyin Tomato of king of boys naa

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Appdriod: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture

You are mixing people up. The birthday lady didn’t act in king of boys

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2021
Dannyset:

You guys will have good point but never know how to pass it across without insult.

Hid behind your phone wherever you are and call everybody " indomie generation" because for once in your lifetime you will be right.

As if you were conversant with every damn thing that happened in your generation.

I pity people like you who can't argue successfully without insulting.

Well, that's actually Ashewo to re Mecca and not Toyin tomato as I supposed.

So sorry if you feel insulted bro. Not in my habit to insult people. I am a stickler to ad hominem. Just that a post infuriated me earlier today and I've been trying to calm myself since then.
And back to my response to your comment, I said "If you are". If you think that's offensive, I am sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm this ex convict is 60, hope she will learn from her past mistakes of pushing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by trutht828: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
drinoayo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAQP_JNYLb/?utm_medium=copy_link

Op, you are sick o. Is this Toyin tomato?

Why not shut up if you don't know what you want to write and let someone with knowledge do it?
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Adeneye12345(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Comrade, you don play penalty go hrow in ��, that's Sola sobowale in KOB not Toyin Tomato, they are different
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Both held this nickname in different movies.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by kissdabride: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:
Lol, tell your Excellency to be calming down. She is alluring anyway.
not in king of boyz open ya ie to ci well.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Roseteetee(f): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
This is toyin adegbola(toyin tomato,asewo to re'mecca)..Happy birthday maami.
I remember her movie song ehn..
Toyin tomato jaye jaye elewa to po,to lo wo ban soro ki talika gbenu lowo,olorunsogo ni mo ba lo,ki n se surulere,toyin tomato...
Sola sobowale have no nick name till production of King of boys....Madam alariwo of africa�

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Oh... I see. I don't seem to know this one here with that nickname. Only Shola who rocked it that year in "Suara" is whom most people know with it.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Starz825(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture....

Modified

Maybe she's the one or not, that's the OP error not mine, una sha understand wetin I mean... all I know is that am crushing on this lady... She acted Toyin tomato junior or throw back in the movie, that's what I meant by younger her...

Anyway I still got standing ovation for her
No be Sola sobowale be this oooo...
Na Sola act king of boys ooo
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sebosede(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Her instagram handle is yeyetoyintomato
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2021
Ajoke Ashewo to lo Mecca
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by emysmile: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2021
This is not. Shola Shobowale of KOB aka Toyin Tomato and Toyin Tatase.
This Celeb is Toyin Adegbola aka Madam Commander.
This woman is also as good as Shola Sobowale.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2021
This is "Asẹwo to re mecca" not toyin tomato
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Nauttyprof:

No

Toyin Adegbola is her name aka "Ajoke Asẹwo to re mecca"

Toyin tomato is Sola sobowale's stage name
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
No

Toyin Adegbola is her name aka "Ajoke Asẹwo to re mecca"

Toyin tomato is Sola sobowale's stage name

You are not totally correct.

Toyin Adegbola got the name Toyin Tomato and I think it was in a movie role.

Sola Sobowale was called Toyin Tomato in a Super Story series back then with Soara.

Both are referred to as Toyin Tomato. Yes, Toyin Adegbola is also known as Asewo to re mecca.

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Nauttyprof:

You are not totally correct.

Toyin Adegbola got the name Toyin Tomato and I think it was in a movie role.

Sola Sobowale was called Toyin Tomato in a Super Story series back then with Soara.

Both are referred to as Toyin Tomato. Yes, Toyin Adegbola is also known as Asewo to re mecca.
This is wrong, stop arguing blindly

Toyin Adegbola NEVER featured in a movie that she was referred to as TOYiN TOMATO. It's ignorant people like you that spread false information quickly. She even made it known in an interview that the movie that got her popular was "Asẹwo to re mecca" that her name is Toyin not stage name

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/868365b8afccd47a5d0a4136c4ccd471

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

These guys wan confuse me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by IbileIfe: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
aysuprano:
This is Ashewo to re Mecca, Toyin Adegbola

Toyin Tomato is Shola sobowale
Thank you for enlightening the Indomie generation. grin
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday to toyin tomato..
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
preciousMI1:

These guys wan confuse me

Don't mind them.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
This is wrong, stop arguing blindly

Toyin Adegbola NEVER featured in a movie that she was referred to as TOYiN TOMATO. It's ignorant people like you that spread false information quickly. She even made it known in an interview that the movie that got her popular was "Asẹwo to re mecca" that her name is Toyin not stage name

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/868365b8afccd47a5d0a4136c4ccd471

I really don't understand why someone like you will take matters as this to the extreme by stooping so low to name calling.

Since you choose to be so rigid and not make findings, here is another evidence to prove you wrong. Even Toyin Adegbola calls herself Toyin Tomato. Checkout her Instagram handle - https://www.instagram.com/yeyetoyintomato/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3b01495e-f6b0-45d6-9e3a-41498ff5a9d4&ig_mid=A3B49ACF-C5B1-42CC-8FC8-F039958B65CD

So, do you know more than the person in question? I just don't like people who seem to act as if they know it all.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ungodly: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
toyin adegbola aka asewo to re Mecca is toyin tomato not sola sobowale pls, do your findings carefully … sola sobowale doesn’t have any alias until KING OF BOYS
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
IbileIfe:

Thank you for enlightening the Indomie generation. grin

There is nothing about indomie generation here. I don't belong to such generation as I watched Super Story where Shola Sobowale got the name Toyin Tomato. However, Toyin Adegbola is also Toyin Tomato. Get informed than name calling.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Age is a number.
Loreettaa:

Tell your pencil to go down quietly before it is chopped off. She's not anyone's mate.

Happy birthday ma'am. So beautiful
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ungodly:
toyin adegbola aka asewo to re Mecca is toyin tomato not sola sobowale pls, do your findings carefully … sola sobowale doesn’t have any alias until KING OF BOYS

Lol...
I don't do blind argument.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nauttyprof:

I really don't understand why someone like you will take matters as this to the extreme by stooping so low to name calling.

Since you choose to be so rigid and not make findings, here is another evidence to prove you wrong. Even Toyin Adegbola calls herself Toyin Tomato. Checkout her Instagram handle - https://www.instagram.com/yeyetoyintomato/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=3b01495e-f6b0-45d6-9e3a-41498ff5a9d4&ig_mid=A3B49ACF-C5B1-42CC-8FC8-F039958B65CD

So, do you know more than the person in question? I just don't like people who seem to act as if they know it all.
It's a pity you didn't see modification in that handle "Yeye toyintomato"

Even way back, we used to have Panasonic and Pansonic....I m not surprised. Bury that thought that it was given to her as a result.of a movie role
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma llnp

Check my signature and profile for my work....contact me on anything about your HEALTH TRADOMEDICALLY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Recuperating In US, Walking Without Support Of A Stick / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.