Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) (42747 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ungodly: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol...
I don't do blind argument.
lol you are the one arguing blindly here and quite incapable of learning this is her Instagram handle below… yeye toyin tomato is not king of boys.

1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's a pity you didn't see modification in that handle "Yeye toyintomato"

Even way back, we used to have Panasonic and Pansonic....I m not surprised. Bury that thought that it was given to her as a result.of a movie role

See twist. Yeye is a Yoruba way of appraising themselves just as ladies use Omidan. It has nothing to do with Panasonic or Pansonic.

Admit that you are not totally correct than finding flimpsy excuses just to justify your position.

Can you know more than the person herself? Just as she got the name Asewo to re Mecca in a movie, same way she got Toyin Tomato. I watched a Yoruba movie titled Toyin Tomato by Dele Odule. Toyin Adegbola is the Toyin Tomato in the movie. I was even surprised back then that the same name was used in the movie as Shola Sobowale in Super Story.

So, please stop acting like you know it all. I have proven to you that the name is right by the person herself and the movie. You presented another person's view as evidence to me.

Just keep quiet and admit that you are NOT COMPLETELY RIGHT AND YOU DON'T KNOW IT ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ungodly:
lol you are the one arguing blindly here and quite incapable of learning this is her Instagram handle below… yeye toyin tomato is not king of boys.

Don’t mind them. Rather than make findings they choose to be rigid and then, stoop so low to name calling over a light matter.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ungodly: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Don’t mind them. Rather than make findings they choose to be rigid and then, stoop so low to name calling over a light matter.
funny thing is she is accusing me of arguing blindly when she’s the one that doesn’t have enough information… she can’t even use her smartphone to corroborate her claims, tueh.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ungodly:
funny thing is she is accusing me of arguing blindly when she’s the one that doesn’t have enough information… she can’t even use her smartphone to corroborate her claims, tueh.

People can be funny. Just argue blindly.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Loreettaa: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
cooooooks:
Age is a number.
. Milf to you?
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her original nick name is after the popular movie in the early 90s "Ajoke Asewo to re mecca"with oga bello back then...hbd to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Recuperating In US, Walking Without Support Of A Stick / Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.