Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday (2142 Views)

Big Snake I Killed Near My Generator House At Akute / The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Good morning nairalanders..
First of all I want to thank God for adding one more year to my age..

So this morning I woke up with joy and Thanksgiving knowing it's my birthday, I went outside the gate to catch some street view and ponder on God's goodness to me..

Lo and behold I saw this vermin from hell fire curled at a coner of the gate frame waiting for who to bite,with the speed of light I just picked one heavy block, faced the enemy' back, this time it has uncurled itself ready for movement
With the full force in me I smashed it head..
And the sound of it woke some neighbors up.

They came to see what was happening o..
The snake was still shaking so one guy used stick to mutiny it belle..

Unfortunately there is no snake eater in my street so we kept it on the road for cars to do send it to hell..

I thank God for my life..what if that snake saw me first..

Just what if..
Once again
Happy birthday to me..
E no easy

00.525..66722 lala do birthday for me abeg..
Someone should show me love..

Hunger dey make I see jolly jollificate today na

1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
This snake must have died from hearing your awful grammar angry no be the stone kill am.

What is SMATCHED, MUTINY?

Na smashed and mutilate you mean? Kai!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Okunolaniyi: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Frontpage
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by ValCon888: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
You destroyed the structural integrity of this snake. Even lala cannot identify the corpse.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by richmond500: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Lo and behold I saw this vermin from hell fire
how did u come to this conclusion?
curled at a coner of the gate frame waiting for who to bite,
shebi na wetin him tell u say him deh wait for who to bite?
with the speed of light I just picked one heavy block,
that's a lie, no way did u picked the stone at 3X10^8m/s
With the full force in me I smatched it head..
haba

believe me. That snake actually saw u first

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2021
We killed one In my compound few days ago.I no get energy to create thread I for post am.
Happy birthday op.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Lala,food don done

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2021
More pic

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Wawelexy(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Birthday gift

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
This is animal cruelty..you should be arrested.. angry grin
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2021
More

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
I am finding it difficult to upload others o..

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Another

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
This snake must have died from hearing your awful grammar angry no be the stone kill am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=TheGiftedOne post=108898779]This snake must have died from hearing your awful grammar angry no be the stone kill am.

Na smashed and mutilate you mean? Kai! [/quot

At least my grammar is killing snakes..what is your Grammer killing?

Good morning sir
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Na mutiny I one write oga..it's humor

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
richmond500:
how did u come to this conclusion? shebi na wetin him tell u say him deh wait for who to bite? that's a lie, no way did u picked the stone at 3X10^8m/s
haba

I just know say e dey wait for who to bite
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Candidlady: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
richmond500:
how did u come to this conclusion? shebi na wetin him tell u say him deh wait for who to bite? that's a lie, no way did u picked the stone at 3X10^8m/s
haba

dont mind the OP forming bad guy!

all 'em snake eaters keep breaking rule 3
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2021
richmond500:
haba

It's like u have not been in this situation before..nobe person go tell u to carry the nearest available weapon with the speed of light..
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Candidlady:

dont mind the OP forming bad guy!

all 'em snake eaters keep breaking rule 3

See u..it's like u have not been in this situation before.. nobody go tell u to pick the nearest available weapon with the speed of light.. unless u plan to Japa
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Why is this on Romance section.......is snake into Romance now?
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by younglleo: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Be like say cultism dey run for yr blood

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
Be like say cultism dey run for yr blood

God forbid
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
We killed one In my compound few days ago.I no get energy to create thread I for post am.
Happy birthday op.

Thank u
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Saintdan0421(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Good morning nairalanders..
First of all I want to thank God for adding one more year to my age..

So this morning I woke up with joy and Thanksgiving knowing it's my birthday, I went outside the gate to catch some street view and ponder on God's goodness to me..

Lo and behold I saw this vermin from hell fire curled at a coner of the gate frame waiting for who to bite,with the speed of light I just picked one heavy block, faced the enemy' back, this time it has uncurled itself ready for movement
With the full force in me I smashed it head..

They came to see what was happening o..
The snake was still shaking so one guy used stick to mutiny it belle..

Unfortunately there is no snake eater in my street so we kept it on the road for cars to do send it to hell..

Just what if..
Once again
Happy birthday to me..
E no easy

00.525..66722 lala do birthday for me abeg..
Someone should show me love..

Hunger dey make I see jolly jollificate today na

OMG you really mutiny (abi na mutinied you talk) that snake destiny.
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by EmzyT: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Saintdan0421:

OMG you really mutiny (abi na mutinied you talk) that snake destiny.

No joy bro
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Na mutiny I one write oga..it's humor

Oya no vex. Na joke we all dey grin
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by KingMack(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scissors angry

Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by BanevsJoker(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seems you don't know the meaning of the word mutiny.
Re: See The Snake I Mutinied On My Birthday by bigcee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Biggest Sexy Booty Women In South African Danc Show Sexy Booty Curve(vide) / Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend / Family Don Dey Fight The Newly Promiscious Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.