Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend (2149 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by JoshuaDoku: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
A young Nigerian lady has been left with a broken heart by a man she’s been in a relationship with for five years.

Her boyfriend reportedly got married to another lady last Saturday, without even breaking up with her, she only got to discover after seeing the photos on Facebook.

Her sibling recorded the moment she was sitting by the stairs and singing her heart out due to the heartbreak.

She was said to have been staying by their staircase since as early as 6 in the morning and singing along so passionately to the song being played.

It was also learnt that her boyfriend got married to his bestie despite claiming they are nothing more than friends.
See clip below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CePK6YtLZ3s/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d990a2ab-b833-43fa-8a54-4d39679fd07b&ig_mid=314FE8DD-2FB1-45F9-AC0E-E072C92D893D

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
cry
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Kollins11: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
She should have die sef.. I don't give a damn fvck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Stallionhorse: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
If her heart break/broke enough we should be typing RIP.
Rubbish!! Like it was only the guy knacking her.. Women are the biggest pretenders in this world.. Snakes with wise holes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Polynek(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Not strange
Make she take heart

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by virginprincess(f): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most men are wicked and heartless,wasted 5yrs of someones life, i can't be in a relationship with a guy more than 1yr,if i see than that relationship is taking us nowhere i move to the next avaliable person,i got no time for rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Hayee(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men are wicked and heartless,wasted 5yrs of someones life, i can't be in a relationship with a guy more than 1yr,if i see than that relationship is taking us nowhere i move to the next avaliable person,i got no time for rubbish.
Asin ehn one and half years I don tire already cheesy grin grin
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by virginprincess(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
Like serious some ladies are the cause of their problems,you are with a guy 1,2,3yrs nothing is happening,and you are still there, doing what? honestly many ladies need to wise up.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:

Theoretically they both wasted five years of their life together, but he didn't killed himself, he moved on. Besides, men are apprentice in this game of wasting someone's time and jilting them later, women are masters of it. Women will be dating five men, wasting their destiny and embezzling their resources without feelings.

With due respect to the deceased, because she killed herself (rip to her) doesn't suddenly makes her a martyr, or that they are good for each other. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I noticed that only people that don't have a goal higher than themselves (especially women) sees marriage as a redemptive institution, a place that will save them from themselves. Salvation is a personal journey.

The idea that every relationship must end in marriage in the result of all this unnecessary suicide. What if he dies after five years, should she kill herself too? Or maybe a richer, taller, more handsome guy shows up and she switch, can it be said that she wasted five years then? Perspective is important.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by younglleo: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mtcheeww
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by epondudu: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am seeing something else embarassed

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Lordbinsmar: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
embarassed

Omo, women wicked ooo. Snatching each others boyfriend since 1700.

Naso this one turn evening newspaper embarassedchai, there is God oo.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Alapojames: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Virginprincess indeed
You meant, move to the next available D!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Lordbinsmar: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:

Chai, naa only God knows number of dicck wey don chop your smelly pussy. Jumping to any available dicck. Community pussy cat grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by zexy2030(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I was in a relationship of no sex for 6months, after 6months I told aunty I can't cope, aunty gave me boobs to suck 3times after 9months I gave up, aunty no gree o,na so so curse she dey curse, d mata we still dey settle am, now it's 2yrs. She said I blocked all the men from her, can u imagine a distance relationship fah..isn't she devilish. O jah save me from delilah. I don even report to her family yet babe no gree o. Say I must marry am.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by virginprincess(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Alapojames:

Virginprincess indeed
You meant, move to the next available D!
That is what yot men think of,sex,that all,nothing more.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by zexy2030(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
Just dey enjoy dick dey go jharee.. set u dey lagos sha..it's my turn to date u.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by zexy2030(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Like serious some ladies are the cause of their problems,you are with a guy 1,2,3yrs nothing is happening,and you are still there, doing what? honestly many ladies need to wise up.
What will she do when the dick game is good and the guy is comfortable. Na to die there na.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by zexy2030(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
That is what yot men think of,sex,that all,nothing more.
Abi why were u created if not for procreation, u r created to reproduce, naturally u enjoy d sex more, it's the society that's inhibiting ur feelings about the so called sex.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by virginprincess(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
zexy2030:

What will she do when the dick game is good and the guy is comfortable. Na to die there na.
That is why i tell ladies to subscribe to no sex before marriage so that they will be no emotion attachment involve.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Blue86(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
I think it is time people start being submitted to the dictates of the Lord.
Rather than having your own way

The Lord knows the end from the beginning.
And the hidden things of men's[ man and woman] heart.

He is the way, the truth and the life.

If people have been submissive to the Lord, no one will waste your time.
Because you will be informed and up to date.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by SIMONEKPA7: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
ADVERTISING YOUR SISTER BACK SIDE I GUEST
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Nazgul: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
My dear don't blame the man.

A lot of these girls know that their relationship isn't going anywhere, but because of the benefits they're getting, they'll just remain there hoping that the guy would change.

Haven't you seen where a guy would tell a girl his dating that I want my future wife to be tall and dark, while the girl in question is short, and she'll still remain in his house satisfying his sexual needs. Or haven't you seen where a girl would visit a guy, see his furnished apartment, and would openly tell him let's be friends with benefits and see where it would take us? Note she's the one suggesting it not the guy...then she'll start getting jealous and clingy around him, when whatever it is they have or claim to have hasn't been clearly defined?

Some would be beaten, abused...etc. Yet you'll see them back in the guys house putting on his boxers and cooking dinner for him.

You can't tell me this girl in question wasn't aware that her relationship of 5 years wasn't going anywhere. She's just coming online to cry victim so that her fellow girls can bash the male gender. And clearly it's already working.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Bluish44(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
kip moving sis
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Sweetvie: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Am telling u...
Like i was in a relationship with this guy for abt 2years nothing dey sup... Na so my brain just wake up... I was now asking myself wat am I doing... Within a week he just ignore me like dis i just use style to break up with him... We move grin
I focus more on myself and career
One stupid guy will not be wasting my time smiley
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Paulianfa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
E

Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nazgul:

My dear don't blame the man.

A lot of these girls know that their relationship isn't going anywhere, but because of the benefits they're getting, they'll just remain there hoping that the guy would change.

Haven't you seen where a guy would tell a girl his dating that I want my future wife to be tall and dark, while the girl in question is short, and she'll still remain in his house satisfying his sexual needs. Or haven't you seen where a girl would visit a guy, see his furnished apartment, and would openly tell him let's be friends with benefits and see where it would take us? Note she's the one suggesting it not the guy...then she'll start getting jealous and clingy around him, when whatever it is they have or claim to have hasn't been clearly defined?

Some would be beaten, abused...etc. Yet you'll see them back in the guys house putting on his boxers and cooking dinner for him.

You can't tell me this girl in question wasn't aware that her relationship of 5 years wasn't going anywhere. She's just coming online to cry victim so that her fellow girls can bash the male gender. And clearly it's already working.
Apt.

But you don’t know anything about their relationship and nothing is wrong with the man breaking it off before he married another lady.

If a woman did the same thing, you won’t be making excuses for her.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
zexy2030:

I was in a relationship of no sex for 6months, after 6months I told aunty I can't cope, aunty gave me boobs to suck 3times after 9months I gave up, aunty no gree o,na so so curse she dey curse, d mata we still dey settle am, now it's 2yrs. She said I blocked all the men from her, can u imagine a distance relationship fah..isn't she devilish. O jah save me from delilah. I don even report to her family yet babe no gree o. Say I must marry am.
Redpillers are coming for your neck undecided
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Am telling u...
Like i was in a relationship with this guy for abt 2years nothing dey sup... Na so my brain just wake up... I was now asking myself wat am I doing... Within a week he just ignore me like dis i just use style to break up with him... We move grin
I focus more on myself and career
One stupid guy will not be wasting my time smiley
Nawaoh, una dey try sha, how una dey manage stay with only one person for years sef undecided me after like 2 months my body go dey do me lyk say I dey inside prison
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by ParpahSeventy: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
pansophist:

Theoretically they both wasted five years of their life together, but he didn't killed himself, he moved on. Besides, men are apprentice in this game of wasting someone's time and jilting them later, women are masters of it. Women will be dating five men, wasting their destiny and embezzling their resources without feelings.

With due respect to the deceased, because she killed herself (rip to her) doesn't suddenly makes her a martyr, or that they are good for each other. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I noticed that only people that don't have a goal higher than themselves (especially women) sees marriage as a redemptive institution, a place that will save them from themselves. Salvation is a personal journey.

The idea that every relationship must end in marriage in the result of all this unnecessary suicide. What if he dies after five years, should she kill herself too? Or maybe a richer, taller, more handsome guy shows up and she switch, can it be said that she wasted five years then? Perspective is important.

The gentleman moved on for reasons best known to him, the said lady must have been aware that they won't go together but she stuck with him most probably because she didn't have better options, if the Lady was the person that moved on, the reaction would have been different, mind you ladies won't settle for you, if you are not their best option taking every aspect of life into account.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by InfinityFabric: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
So u were busy with a guy, for 5 years, no ring - what the hell were u thinking ? Where are your brothers, Dad sef?

Listen again, we men know if we want to marry you in the first month and we don't waste time. If you don't get a ring in 6 months max, eject! Eject!

Staying unmarried with a guy for 5 years is the female version of SIMPING and FRIEND-ZONING.

I pity the guy that will take this girl in.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend by Nazgul: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Apt.

But you don’t know anything about their relationship and nothing is wrong with the man breaking it off before he married another lady.

If a woman did the same thing, you won’t be making excuses for her.
You don't know anything about their relationship either, so stop making excuses, you haven't heard the man's side of the story, so why suddenly take the side of the woman.

No man would wake up and ditch a responsible girl he has been with for 5 years for her friend.

I can confidently tell you that there's clearly a secret lifestyle she had while dating the guy that her friend revealed to him which he confirmed and dumped her.... could be runs, sex with another guy, party sex, abortion for another guy...etc. That's a much better explanation as to why he moved on with her friend. Her friend knows everything about her and used it against her to get her guy for herself.

The guy isn't to blame here, cos for him to dump her after 5 years, it means that whatever information the friend told him about his girl was the pure truth which she herself couldn't deny that's why she sat on the step singing and refusing to state the cause of the breakup.

Note: I'm not making excuses for anyone, I'm only being logical.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode / "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid / If Your Boyfriend Is Not Smoking. He Is A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.