Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? (590 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Crystalom3(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2021
This thread is in response to the numerous threads about body counts that has been hitting the front page a few times this week particularly:

https://www.nairaland.com/6914054/stop-looking-virgins-get-married

First off, I'll like to start this response with this strong point: THERE IS NO GOOD GIRL WITH HIGH BODY COUNTS.

In life, we have what we know as good and what we term as bad.

While some people may argue that good and bad are subjective, a lot of times, it isn't especially not within a community or even a country which you are part of.

As such, in Nigeria, when we say a girl is good and decent for marriage, we mean a girl who amongst many things does not sleep with any and every man at the slightest opportunity she gets.

If a girl is 'good' in the real sense of the word to a Nigerian man and to most people around the world, then she must either be a virgin or have a very low body counts of 1 to 3 at most.

If this idea of 'good' does not sit well with you, then you should not consider getting married to a Nigerian man or better still look for a man that will not judge you

But expecting every other man to accept and love you regardless of your body counts is foolery.

Just as you have standards and expectations from a man, so do other people, men in particular, have their own standards and expectations from you.

Just as other people will not meet your high standards for partnership, so will you not meet the high standards of other people.

Love yourself but understand this, for the majority of us men, having a high body counts means that you are loose, indecent and not fit for marriage.

If you want to marry such a man, it would be impossible. Because body count is his standard.

Now you may ask, is body counts really that much of a deal? Does it matter so much that it should be able to make or break a good relationship?

Emphatically, yes. Body counts really is a big deal. It is the only litmus test that you can either pass or fail with no grey areas.

Since men in Nigeria and the whole world cannot tell if a girl is good and decent by simply looking at her or even see her future, they tend to look at her past.

This is the very same reason why we study history. It is the very same reason why economics study the past economy, to understand the market and make possible forecast.

If a person repeatedly hits you as a woman while in a relationship, you can easily predict that he would hit you again once in marriage, after all, what are the odds of a ring on his finger changing his old-time habit of hitting you?

If an ex told you that most women in his life left him simply because he sleeps around a lot, it wouldn't be surprising if you found him in bed one day with your sister, just what are the odds of him changing over night?

Reading the past, since we cannot see the future is one thing that has helped us the human race make powerful decisions that helped us survive this rough world.

Saying men should stop doing that because you can't keep your legs close is simply playing yourself to the gallery.

Most men will carefully scrutinize any woman they want to spend their lives with based on her past actions and judge her based on this. Surely, if a girl has been sleeping around, what are the odds that the leopard will suddenly change her skin once she get married.

After all, marriage is in itself a ceremony but it does not change one's skin tone, neither does it change the habit.

So, it's foolery to think, that a girl who has been sleeping around will suddenly stop sleeping around simply because there's a new shiny ring on her finger.

So, in essence, body counts is an easy way for a man to read your past, to predict the future and like every other human being, once the future is not looking good, he'll take actions to prevent it from ever happening to him.

This often means kicking you out and into the streets where you really belong. Sorry. You can't eat that cake and have it back regardless of the number of opposing threads you create
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by DropsMic(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Yawn
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Hell No...

As a Matter of fact,the two are in absolute contradiction lipsrsealed. As a good girl, everywhere suppose to dey tight......In fact,as a guyman,I suppose enjoy the stress of trying to unlock the gate of Jerusalem,and not the other way round wey go tear finish like P.T.I junction for Warri.......

You can't be claiming to be a good girl but deep down there, everywhere wide finish like shoe wey Both Kabiru and Haruna take test their Mumu big legs angry
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Wawelexy(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
What's good bout a girl with high body count?

A hoe is hoe..... Simple.
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Jidemoo: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Speechless
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Crystalom3(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hell No...

As a Matter of fact,the two are in absolute contradiction lipsrsealed. As a good girl, everywhere suppose to dey tight......In fact,as a guyman,I suppose enjoy the stress of trying to unlock the gate of Jerusalem,and not the other way round wey go tear finish like P.T.I junction for Warri.......

You can't be claiming to be a good girl but deep down there, everywhere wide finish like shoe wey Both Kabiru and Haruna take test their Mumu big legs angry
grin grin

Me self tire o. Na vex I use type this thread this morning cos wetin I de see for front page don vex me tire.

How you go tell man pikin to close eyes and pick shorty regardless of her high body counts?
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2021
For sure there are...but wannabe redpillers will argue their life out...
The question should be are there good guys with high body count? smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Figger(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Once a wh0re is always a wh0re, they never change. So why taking a plunge when it's glaring you're signing your death warrant. Say no to high body count!
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Not here in nigeria, nigeria girls will always come first in body count competition.
Re: Reality Check: Are There Good Girls With High Body Counts? by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Op,leave body counts.

We only have 2 types of girls
1: Hurricane
2: Storm calmers

(1) (Reply)

5M Naira Per Month 4 6 Months OR 3 Ladies Of Ur Specs Per Month 4 A Year / I'm Looking For A Particular Thread / Please Someone Should Sent Me Airtime When I Get My Salary I Will Pay Back Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.