Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary (40159 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by AkaraAndBread: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=Esseite post=108907240]She had a show back in the days...

I honestly think dark skinned Nigerian ladies make better wives.. convince me[/quote
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Those confused genetical olosho will not see these to point to but Anita Okoye, Precious Chinwedu will be only example they can give to defend their marital failure.

Instead to go on dia knee ask God what type of useless head dem carry come to this world wey man no value dem with all dia fame and their useless social media *oh my sultry picture* *oh my curve* *oh I'm a billion naira material* and yet ordinary fulcernizer no dey look dia side.

Mofe Damijo na woman hin marry o, kalu(OUK) na woman hin marry o, Buhari na woman hin marry o, Adenuga na woman hin marry, all the states governors na woman dem marry oo but these olosho wizards outthere dia own head no see those destiny to chose na to dey sleep around with men, dey pose with nude picture na hin dia head carry. Dem better go change dia prayer point and go wash dia heads

God bless you RMD, much blessing to your wife na wife she be no be all dis useless failures.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by lifenajeje(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:
Can Somebody explain how did Mee his first wife died mysteriously?

She did not die mysteriously ..

May Ellen Ezekiel died as a result of complications from a third fibriod surgery ..

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Impregnable101: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Arijude:
RMD cannot afford to marry those women you mentioned when he got married to this lady
RMD has been a big star since the 90's. He was rich then but pretty ok & could've wife any of them if he wanted to
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by nedekid: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Impregnable101:
Lesson to learn here. Nor be beauty man take dey select WIFE. RMD see people like them Genevieve, Stella Damascus abi na Damascus yet the wise hyena pick average looking, intelligent, homely, respectful & godly woman.

Oga speak of what you know.
No woman or marriage is perfect.
Just I know at alagbado and the champ boxer that had his house there and coded visits nko?
Everybody has a story.
That na by gone story.
But no say anybody na Saint say them betta pass stella, Genevieve etc
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by murmee: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
dedonfranco:
So lucky to have RMD as a husband.

Congratulations
What do you mean? RMD is the lucky one to have a cool headed, well trained and good mannered lady as a wife but I don't know whether or not he deserves her!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by murmee: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
fineboynl:
The girl nor fine before.
She has always been a very beautiful lady. You were probably too young to know her when she was a presenter on AIT!

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by haslaw(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
georgeakins:

Mee went for a fibroid operation in Nigeria here. I don't know anything about his first wife

Was MEE not his first wife?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by vannessa7(f): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:

She died during a fibroid operation, Jumobi was a younger friend to Mee then who runs errands for her, after her death she stuck around RMD and endured all his philandering with several women until he married her.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Esseite:
She had a show back in the days...

I honestly think dark skinned Nigerian ladies make better wives.. convince me
I think the show was called jukebox if I am not mistaken
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by shantti(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
visijo:
Nigerian parents:
"not till you're 16"
*turns 16*
"not till you're 18
*turns 18*
"not while you're under our roof" �

*Moves into your own house*
"Not while we are still your parents"

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by phemmyfour: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Esseite:

AIT lunch break

No be by skin color, a wife material is a wife material
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Jostoman: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
fineboynl:
The girl nor fine before.
she is very beautiful
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by WantsandMore: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hahaha...
Men, y'all need to read the Manipulated man.
This robot is thankful his wife allowed him to work while she literally sits @ home and chill...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by larryking540: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Impregnable101:
Lesson to learn here. Nor be beauty man take dey select WIFE. RMD see people like them Genevieve, Stella Damascus abi na Damascus yet the wise hyena pick average looking, intelligent, homely, respectful & godly woman.

when a man is ready to pick a wife ,if u like do bum bum surgery,boobs enlargement, Victoria secret makeup , if you don't bring peace of mind to him no matter the long courtship ,he will not ring the lady , that's the stage many men are in today , money aside , money will come and go ,but a good wife will still remain
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by larryking540: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
WantsandMore:
Hahaha...
Men, y'all need to read the Manipulated man.
This robot is thankful his wife allowed him to work while she literally sits @ home and chill...
but brings him peace of mind ,if u see a good wife ,man don't play games with her soul else u will regret it
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by MrMacinterchi1: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
vannessa7:

She died during a fibroid operation, Jumobi was a younger friend to Mee then who runs errands for her, after her death she stuck around RMD and endured all his philandering with several women until he married her.
you're giving the account as if he philandered with you.. .
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by WantsandMore: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
larryking540:

but brings him peace of mind ,if u see a good wife ,man don't play games with her soul else u will regret it
Oscar Wilde once wrote, when you see a man and his woman outside smiling and looking happy, do not envy him.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Mecka: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:
fibroid
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Mecka: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
sharpshap:
She dey chop Globacom money like craze!
is she related to adenuga
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Mecka: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
georgeakins:

Mee went for a fibroid operation in Nigeria here. I don't know anything about his first wife
she was a TV presenter
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Mecka: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
baralatie:

Mee (a wonderful woman with charisma) died in a hospital in Lagos I think for fibroid.
cry cry
Richard was devasted to the bone
Me self was dumbfounded!
From then when hospitals diagnose a woman with fibroid (people get paranoid)
I think if Mee was to do or perform the operation now she would be alive!

May her soul rest in perfect peace in the Lord Jesus Christ!
Amen
did she have any kids for rmd
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by larryking540: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
WantsandMore:

Oscar Wilde once wrote, when you see a man and his woman outside smiling and looking happy, do not envy him.
atleast she doesn't embarrass him outside , because some couples have no shame washing their linens outside for the public to see

man every relationship has their own ups and downs,no relationship is perfect but when u see Instagram couples you will think it's always peaceful at home or they don't have their own form of misunderstanding
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by apple30(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Esseite:

. Is our precious tiwa not dark …twenty yearsssss..quote me not ..
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by WantsandMore: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
larryking540:

atleast she doesn't embarrass him outside , because some couples have no shame washing their linens outside for the public to see

man every relationship has their own ups and downs,no relationship is perfect but when u see Instagram couples you will think it's always peaceful at home or they don't have their own form of misunderstanding
Agreed! A man should not let his happiness depend on the mood of his woman.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by yeababe: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
YoungLionken:
Congratulations Mr Stingy...
no be lie
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by jimter44(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
RMD has forgotten Late May Ellen Ezekiel (MEE} and has found another love. This life ............
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Myself2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Former Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT then.
Perfect homely wife for play play RMD. Correct couple na him Una two be. God continue to bless una union..
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by delpee(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
myners007:

There was nothing mysterious about her death. She had a surgery and died during the process unfortunately.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by georgeakins: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
haslaw:

Was MEE not his first wife?

He was married to one woman before he met New. May be the woman died too or they divorced
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Esseite:

No lies detected.... cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary by Iamsofavoured(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2021
No. RMD is so lucky to have her as his wife.
dedonfranco:
So lucky to have RMD as a husband.

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.