Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) (41786 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Midas01: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wtf are you talking about? I thought men were the "superior" gender? Are they so dumb they let a supposed "inferior gender" do the reasoning for them?
Onedayoneday:
Every young woman should know that she will also put to bed a baby boy who will grow and get a woman. Now, will you be happy if your son's woman (be it a girlfriend or wife) is cajoling your son the way you cajoled someone's else son?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Midas01: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
So you go around letting strange women touch your chest and not reacting when they do so?
Walkee:
if you touch the guy's chest he'd just laugh and nobody around would say anything because we don't normally consider the male chest as a private part. Can you touch touch the girl's chest? Without getting pummelled to stupor?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Midas01:
Nice to know your mom has been cheating on your dad. Nice.

Go ask your mother who your real dad is ...
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Midas01: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
I thought you people are always complaining that women of nowadays are not like your grandmothers? Didn't your grandmothers and their mothers walk about naked?

Walkee:
so why don't you and other women walk around without covering them? Do it naa let's see who will complain later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Midas01: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Pains.... You should ask your mom about all her numerous customers.

Son of a thousand father's grin
HenryDion:

Go ask your mother who your real dad is ...

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Midas01:
Pains.... You should ask your mom about all her numerous customers.

Son of a thousand father's grin

Cry me a River cheesy
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
killmods:

shocked
grin

Yes? You're back from the ban? Welcome!

I thought you were avoiding me... Maybe you haven't gotten my identity right yet... grin
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
this guy looks like stylebender israel adesanya

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Walkee:
so why don't you and other women walk around without covering them? Do it naa let's see who will complain later
So we don't get raped by you sexually frustrated men... undecided

Our ancestors didn't wear tops... They were naked and free and weren't ravaged...

Two words: Social conditioning....

That's why breasts are attractive to you...

Even a woman's butt... Ordinary muscles meant for walking and sitting...

It's not my fault there's something wrong with the men of this generation!!!

Damn perverts...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian man asked his wife on a date at their mini bar at their home. He even made a menu. She asked her social media followers to please help her pick a drink. See pictures of the man, his wife, and the mini-bar menu below:

https://twitter.com/Sandraessor/status/1475861645742247938
The wife fine after the date on their mini bar body go catch fire mehn na straight all night knacking be that grin , marriage sweet when you are with the right person
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Olam09:

You wan chop.ban.. you no see say na seun you dey refer to sad
So wetin come sup?you no know say em no like wannabe redpillers? grin grin wink
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian man asked his wife on a date at their mini bar at their home. He even made a menu. She asked her social media followers to please help her pick a drink. See pictures of the man, his wife, and the mini-bar menu below:

Lalasticlala, I have one or two questions for you:
Are those you and your wife? If yes, then ok.

If no, did you ask for permission before posting such an intimate post on a public forum?
Immediately I saw it, it didn't seem right at all.
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by weslay: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
Someone complained about her cleavage but seemingly wasn't bothered that her husband was completely topless.

What's the problem with a man being topless?
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Moji12(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
My kinda man, likely and romantic kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by ALFADOS(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

nice one keep it up
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Greenback: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Am I the only one seeing Israel Adesanya's face there?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Irupetepete: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
Someone complained about her cleavage but seemingly wasn't bothered that her husband was completely topless.
this Seun go be silent bad boy o.... See where hin reason go
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:
So we don't get raped by you sexually frustrated men... undecided

Our ancestors didn't wear tops... They were naked and free and weren't ravaged...

Two words: Social conditioning....

That's why breasts are attractive to you...

Even a woman's butt... Ordinary muscles meant for walking and sitting...

It's not my fault there's something wrong with the men of this generation!!!

Damn perverts...

I don't think social conditioning is the reason why female breasts are attractive to males. I seriously doubt that.

I say this because, even in the past generation which you keep mentioning, the fact that women walked around topless doesn't mean that breasts were not attractive. I mean, if you really want to go way back, there were times young girls were fully nude...you can't tell me they weren't attractive then.

It's simple biology for a man to be turned on by a woman's physique. Calling boobs "mammary glands" or ass, "gluteus maximus", doesn't really diminish it's sexual attraction to the male folk. It's just nature.
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Ttjj: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
smiley
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by chikason22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Seun, I have tried to read this your comment and understand, but I can't grab it.

Is it now bad for men to go around with putting on clothes?

Women own is quite understood, we need to cover everywhere coverable, but men can walk bare body anywhere any moment.

That's Seun and his wife
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by chikason22(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lightway:
You're ready to say anything to support women even if it makes you look unintelligent.

Look how girls and women are correcting your statement. Even the women you're fighting for and ready to die for are correcting you.
Are you saying Swim is a Simpie man

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Enny2013(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is well
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Andrea0407:
woo. I just noticed. The funny thing is that when I was typing, I requested he sends his account number and then wiped it and submitted when I just wrote.
Probably an instinct or no go day do pass yourself.
Cheers Nigerian's early programmer. Seun

Hehehehe. Nicey.
I guess many people didn't notice, too.

Happy Holidays.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by iExplore(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

The breast, buttocks... They aren't a part of a woman's reproductive organs... So if you're being a morally upright assholẹ...by your judgement...there is no need for them to be covered up...

You've been socially conditioned to find them sexually appealing...

So fat men with large breasts, you would fuçk them if you've been given the opportunity to do so? undecided

The difference between a man and a woman's breast... Size and purpose...

And most women don't have large breasts...

As for purpose, the only reason women have developed mammary glands... To feed your bastards...

You are so confused.
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seun:
double standard

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Anndrew(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anigreat:

So?

When did it become a crime for men to walk around bare body?

Or

the husband supposed put on bra to cover his nipples? Because I really don't get your point at all.

this logic no follow at all..i
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Walkee: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Midas01:
So you go around letting strange women touch your chest and not reacting when they do so?
oh yes when I was in the university, say something funny and see how girls start playfully touching your chest. If you are a guy there's no way you'd say a girl hasn't touched your chest. What would you do if she touched your chest? Yell?
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Walkee: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Midas01:
I thought you people are always complaining that women of nowadays are not like your grandmothers? Didn't your grandmothers and their mothers walk about naked?

did you even comprehend what I typed?
I said why don't you walk naked let's see who will complain
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anigreat:
the husband supposed put on bra to cover his nipples? Because I really don't get your point at all.
How about a t-shirt?
Re: Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
All for attention.
All just to trend.
So you can't just do all these, without videoing or snapping.
This generation, basically live their lives on social media.
Really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.