Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs (25553 Views)

One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community / After 100 Years Without Electricity, Solar Mini Grid Excites Kwara Community / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:
Please guys I really need help
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

orgylover

If you are serious , go see a good doctor. Erectile dysfunction may be a marker for a heart disease.
It means your heart is not pumping enough blood to your blockos.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by toprealman: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
And some individuals will tell you that Saraki is the best thing that happened to them. .Father and son
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Greenback: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
“O to ge”
I tell you... See where o to ge carry dem go!!!
They stupidly "o to ged" their son from a whole senate presidency and a Mallam from borno took over!!! Very senseless people..
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Satannistt(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

orgylover

Oh you need help too!

Sorry bro I blame buhari for this
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by fluffybaby(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
So the whole community can not come together to sink a borehole? All the wealthy sons and daughters can't contribute to provide portable water for the community? Nigerians ehn.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Elliotwaveforec: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
I visited Ajasse Ipo last year;
Hausas and Fulanis have outnumbered indigenes in the town; the indigenes are permanently resident in Lagos while strangers are planning to take over their land.

Kwara indigenes, especially the Yoruba, go home and do your business there.

I know what I saw when I went there last year, everywhere Hausas riding Okada; they don't even understand Yoruba and don't know names of compounds; even the Obas there are selling land to strangers and the real owners of the land are here in Lagos.

They have their separate mosques and their youths smoke weeds like kilode. Their next plan is to kill all the Obas and instal Emirs.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Taiwojon(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:
I can't hide anymore

Help please.

orgylover

Why will you get erection?

When you are fornicating, going into brothel, paid ashawo and engaged In sexual relationship.

Bro, you need Jesus Christ.

Repent from your sins and God will heal you.
Jesus is the only one that can heal you not man on this platform.

Anyway
Join me as we impact 2022 with God goodness.

With pastor kumuyi and dunsin oyekan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by goshen26: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
How much borehole that a whole community cannot afford

Don't have councillor, LGA Chairman, HoA member, HoR member, or even senator?

During election the above will come and share ₦500 and they will vote again
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by sofiscatedmoron: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
I would have called out afonja, but kwara is not afonja land it belongs to north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by iyke2frankeze: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
This people have water in their land but cannot drill private boreholes even without government. In Enugu here, one will drill hundreds of thousands of fts but mostly unsuccessful. They don't know the value of what they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by miraclea: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lai Mohamed show your face come and defend your ministry why this water is the best natural resources in the whole wide world, Kwara o to ge , o to ge see Una life?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigSarah:
Many places like this all over Nigeria

You're right!
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by AgricMaster: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nemere2020:
VIDEO: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfDcO4VbAs

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1476164983780220928?t=Gdtigz2Cdep8tP7ofzavPg&s=19
only source of water
for real............................. lipsrsealed
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Lugianostar(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigeria is underdeveloped as basic amenities are lacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by kingjiss: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1476164983780220928?t=Gdtigz2Cdep8tP7ofzavPg&s=19

Yourbas and pigs life style are like five and six

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Qatar2022: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nemere2020:

Useless people, they're all here talking nonsense about other people while they drink dirty water with cow and dogs
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Qatar2022: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
seguno2:

It was just another scam propaganda by APCheat master politicians.
It's another propaganda by ipob
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by annisy(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na Nigeria leaders be the devil wey we dey hear of!!! And some fools go dey support them

1 Like

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Abujason: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mokason288:

Name one place you know like that

Meanwhile Yoruba and Hausa Fulani are one

Tinubu March 2021

These people are from the same place as own rulers ooo. See their people. And you expect that they can ever improve this country.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
We have a long way to go as a nation.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by DAVE5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Adenaph:
Government should assist them with good and portable bore-holes..... Water is life..

Which government exactly, be like you no dey live for this same naija wey all of us dey live

The useless government neglecting the people (or rather: stealing the people’s collective wealth) is what actually lead to this, some bastards are getting fat so others can go hungry

No worry by next year when fuel becomes 250~ 350, that time we go see food to chop and chop belleful
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by DAVE5(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
annisy:
Na Nigeria leaders be the devil wey we dey hear of!!! And some fools go dey support them

I don’t know who I hate more; the idiot government or the people that support them

1 Like

Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Tomek09(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigSarah:
Many places like this all over Nigeria
I swear.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by Tomek09(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
I would have called out afonja, but kwara is not afonja land it belongs to north
Yes, kwara is in North-Central region. Afonja lost the war against Mallam Alimi.
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by paramakina202: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Suffering too much for naija.So no rich man in that community to provide then with borehole water?
Re: Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs by herich(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Olutishe490:

Is that woman speaking Yoruba or Hausa?
You don't even know the difference in the languages they were speaking!!!
That community is in Northern part of kwara state mostly dominated by Nupe and fulani people not Yorubas you fool!!!
Fools

no difference between you dirty pig grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road / Dangote Refinery's Electricity Surpasses Nigeria’s Eleven Years Capacity / Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.