Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) (32501 Views)

Emir of Bauchi's Brother, Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu, Found Dead (Photos) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by descarado: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is how Muslims use their heads.
Some are already gullible up there.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by StreetFight: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has said it all!

Whether you like it not, JESUS is Coming ,
Whether you Believe in JESUS or not, JESUS is Coming,
Whether you are Prepared or not, JESUS is Coming,

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!

This story of Jesus is Coming Soon is over 2000 years. Please when is the Soon? If your father tells you he is going now and coming soon, won't you start searching for him if you don't see him after 5 hours?

How Soon is the Soon? 2021 years is gone already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Gt321(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Abdul but Jesus isnt dead now, he rose from dead

Even your Quran says Jesus is coming again while Mohamed remains manure

Calm it bro... NO need glorifying his warp view with response

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

Who created u?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by trutht828: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Antichristian will have heart attack after reading this.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

See, I ain't fan of no religion or any fairy tale story books, cos in religion brain is no needed.

What's the essence of free gift if I can't use mine
Coming from an APC zombie? Dis is prime comedy

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by deolumike(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has said it all!

Whether you like it not, JESUS is Coming ,
Whether you Believe in JESUS or not, JESUS is Coming,
Whether you are Prepared or not, JESUS is Coming,

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!
just like the high priest caiphas unknowingly prophesied the redemptive death of our LORD just before they crucified Him.

Quite prophetic I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
[s][/s]

I'm not in your brainwashed religious club. Go and preach that trash to one of your brainwashed brothers that sucking the prick of his priest.

GTFOH
Mumoid thinks because he does not believe in God he is more intelligent than those who do. Ask him what he has done with his intelligence and you get a blank stare.
Mumoid does not know that Faraday who propounded laws of electricity was a Christian, and so were many other scientists whose works give him the phone he's using to lick the butt of APC politicians.
Can foolishness be more exponential than this?
FYA mumoid, there are more dicksuckers among atheists than religious people and you are foremost in that regard!

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by uthlaw: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
yeah, nobody dey gree be Muslim online again

I know the pains especially when you are a fake muslim grin
I'm a Muslim, his coming back not as a Christian, he is not a Christian... Paul bring Christianity!

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=108918536]
Mumoid thinks because he does not believe in God he is more intelligent than those who do. Ask him what he has done with his intelligence and you get a blank stare.
Mumoid does not know that Faraday who propounded laws of electricity was a Christian, and so were many other scientists whose works give him the phone he's using to lick the butt of APC politicians.
Can foolishness be more exponential than this?
FYA mumoid, there are more dicksuckers among atheists than religious people and you are foremost in that regard![/quote][/s]
Sadness, pain, confusion, brainwashing, gullibility, shallowness and depravity is written all over your post. Your shallow low level IQ miserable low life existence is on display for all to see
Seek help before you jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Lost sheep. grin grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by EmzyT: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

Sadly, it has eaten deep into our Cranium that it'll require wiping off this present generation and bringing new ones! Just Imagine how divided we are as a Country because of Religious and Tribalistic difference!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by DSTVee(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
I'm a Muslim, his coming back not as a Christian, he is not a Christian... Paul bring Christianity!
Tell us what he is coming back as, Abdul. We are listening.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by CALCULUS16: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Religion will always fool simple-hearted fellow. People do not knw that by saying Jesus will come soon with the biblical fact that he too doesnt knw when he would come, they are commiting sin. IF jesus comes, would he come to israel or start visiting one country or the other? how will u guys see him? oyinbos show us the way and put lion in that way. Actually, when you read some portions in the bible, expecially old testament, you will really live well if u follow the precepts. Thinking one white bearded man sitting up there is a product of a childish mind. God is bigger than mountain, even bigger than the earth, even bigger than the solar system, even bigger than milkyway galaxy, even bigger than the universe itself. He is everywhere. No religion can perfectly describe Him. The true God doesnt need a blood to forgive cos His heart is as soft as a flower or who are we to make him have aversion toward us. In comparison to the universe, we are like a grain of mustard seed or like a subatomic particle cos we

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by lebete3000: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQrvQDiyY0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEXQOxIXVC/?utm_medium=copy_link

I know Nigeria would get back to the times when Muslims and Christians lived together in love and harmony.
The times my Muslim Yoruba uncle personally walked into a church and gave away his daughter to a Christian man.
Those were the times...
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

What or how exactly will you be doing alive on Earth after 2000 years?!! grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare
Ignorance is worse than any known plague. Your post is so laughable grin. O ma she oo. If truly you're a Muslim as some used to tag you each time you hail or defend tinubu, then you're worst than fake because quran also confirms Jesus is coming back same way He ascended to heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by tolaswim: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
They know that Jesus is the only way....Any other way na calamity ni......

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare

Severe pain. Read your Quran again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
But 2000 years is like a second before the one who created time that isn't moved by time

Technically it may just be like 2hrs to God after Jesus resurrected so na una need time
You just wasted your time on someone who can't quote just one verse in the bible. You should have ignored Truthissupreme. You're simply ignorant of what you don't know. It's an adage

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes oooooo

Tell them, make them hear.

Jesus is coming soon
Jesus is Lord.

Join me as we impact 2022

With pastor kumuyi
And
Dunsin oyekan.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

you need deliverance.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Odobaone: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Abdul but Jesus isnt dead now, he rose from dead

Even your Quran says Jesus is coming again while Mohamed remains manure

grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
EmzyT:
Sadly, it has eaten deep into our Cranium that it'll require wiping off this present generation and bringing new ones! Just Imagine how divided we are as a Country because of Religious and Tribalistic difference!

My guy you might be right. Because at this rate, no hope for these people.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by almarthins(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Na so people of Noah's time talk till the day the flood came n carried them all away. Mockers like you re just fulfilling the book. May God have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by uthlaw: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
DSTVee:

Tell us what he is coming back as, Abdul. We are listening.
Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God." will come again and defeat the anti-Christ(dajjal), then die and be raised up.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Realtosin: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:
What has he forgotten that he is coming to pick?..

grin

You just displayed the accurate definition of ignorance. He's coming for the saints, you Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Angelfrost:
What or how exactly will you be doing alive on Earth after 2000 years?!! grin

It's called an example. Look it up.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
blowjohn:
Who created u?

I don't know. Do you know?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
CALCULUS16:
the former is violent in their thought of hell and the latter is violent in their action. The former create a political party out of Jesus and they want to monopolize heaven and thereby create fear and win their members through manipulative words but the latter create fear and win members through their violence.

Exactly. They are essentially the same porridge of nonsense.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Babastrong:
kj

Seconded.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by AzzaMan: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ooni Visits Lagos Assembly, Watches Proceedings In Yoruba / The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.