Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) (32495 Views)

Emir of Bauchi's Brother, Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu, Found Dead (Photos) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by kelmicheal: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
In a layman language when someone is dead that's the end of the person existence only the world goes on and on no end to it or Jesus coming back
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Dhama5000(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
That simple truth may cost him his job
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by AntiChristian: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
trutht828:

You believe so much in the Bible and the same Bible you believe says Jesus died and rose from the dead to ascend to heaven.

You believe one part of the Bible and reject another. That makes you a liar and a Hypocrite.
How do you know what I believe and what i don't believe? How many moniker do you have here?
Na Christians Sabi lie pass!
Hypocrite! Why can't you remove the speck in your eye first?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

I don't know. Do you know?

Yes.
God created me.
If u don't know doesn't it mean u don't even know why ur on earth?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
No maybe 2peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

According to a book which is one half the history of the Israelis with the other half serving the exaggerated story of the son of a Jewish carpenter. A book filled with half truths and a few lies here and there.

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2021
freshalien:

According to a book which is one half the history of the Israelis with the other half serving the exaggerated story of the son of a Jewish carpenter. A book filled with half truths and a few lies here and there.
I am still waiting for you and science to give life to dead bodies after all oxygen, blood, surgery, transplant is all available

Joke on you
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
joke on you

Your geogorian calendar today was created using Jesus as calculator because he was very much around on earth and is coming back

Oh, I am not doubting that he was here. Evidence of his presence abounds after all there is proof that a certain son of a Jewish carpenter was a menace to society hence he was sentenced to death by the government of the day. However, the talk of him coming back is where I call “bullshiit”! He dead and gone, ain’t coming back bro.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2021
freshalien:

Oh, I am not doubting that he was here. Evidence of his presence abounds after all there is proof that a certain son of a Jewish carpenter was a menace to society hence he was sentenced to death by the government of the day. However, the talk of him coming back is where I call “bullshiit”! He dead and gone, ain’t coming back bro.
Can't you see your foolishness

If you believe he was here it's because you read it from sources and evidences that also told you he is coming back

Clown like you

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by staga: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2021
My wife travelled to Nigeria recently to see what her staff in her business were up to without notice. She met one staff spreading her legs on top of her office table. Another had not reported for work that day. Two others were doing their tasks dutifully, while another was making a phone call very loudly, oblivious of her presence.

They were new staff who had been employed and had never set eyes on my wife. When she entered the office, they did not know who she was. Of course, appropriate sanctions and commendations were meted out as deserved.

That is how the coming of the Lord Jesus will be. As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be. In Noah's time, it had never rained on the earth. The earth was watered by a mist (Genesis 2 v 5-6). So when Noah spoke of rain falling on the earth, he was laughed at, mocked and despised. The building of the ark took some time (the bible does not say how long).

Matthew 24 v 37 puts it clearly. As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be when Jesus comes. People will be living their lives as if nothing happened. As if there was no pandemic. As if there were no vaccine mandates, NIN-SIM linkages, development of e-currencies and all emerging technologies that clearly point to the issuance of the mark of the beast.

So those who say that the promise has been on for more than 2,000 years without fulfilment should know it will happen at a time when they least expect it. If my own wife can surprise her staff the way she did with no warning, how much more will that day of the Lord catch so many by surprise.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I would take you serious when your science can come up with "concrete" method of creating life after death

Shebi no be oxygen be life, so why e dey hard una to put oxygen into the dead and bring them back

And what “concrete” proof do you have that your god is responsible life? In fact show me some serious evidence of his existence and I would take you seriously.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by omasco922: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare

Yes.
Jesus is the resurrection.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Ibkhaleel: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Abdul but Jesus isnt dead now, he rose from dead

Even your Quran says Jesus is coming again while Mohamed remains manure
Muslims too believe in the second coming of Jesus (pbuh). However, Muslims are told that Jesus (pbuh) was not forsaken by God to the Jews to be killed, rather, he was raised by God and it was made to appear to those present that he was crucified (Jesus' apostle Barnabas tells us that it was Judas the traitor who was taken to be crucified). Muslims are also told that he will not return to earth until just before the end of time, and not that he will return before the death of his own generation, as stated above.

Let us Examine the Prophecy of Isaiah 53 from Jewish Perspective

Most Christians vainly and desperatly use the Old Testament to show the prophecies of Jesus's alleged death at the cross.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Can't you see your foolishness

If you believe he was here it's because you read it from sources and evidences that also told you he is coming back

Clown like you

No, unlike you I don’t just believe he was here, I saw evidence that a certain mad man from Nazareth was crucified and buried for constituting nuisance in society and I believe he is the one who you refer to as the son of your god. But I am also waiting for the evidence that he is coming back from clowns like you.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
freshalien:

And what “concrete” proof do you have that your god is responsible life? In fact show me some serious evidence of his existence and I would take you seriously.
[/s]joke on you o

I just proved to you that have concrete proof that you can't create life

My God is bigger than proving anything to you, what you can't do has already proven him correct
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 12:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I am still waiting for you and science to give life to dead bodies after all oxygen, blood, surgery, transplant is all available

Joke on you

Like I said, show me proof your god and his son are responsible for life.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Muslims too believe in the second coming of Jesus (pbuh). However, Muslims are told that Jesus (pbuh) was not forsaken by God to the Jews to be killed, rather, he was raised by God and it was made to appear to those present that he was crucified (Jesus' apostle Barnabas tells us that it was Judas the traitor who was taken to be crucified). Muslims are also told that he will not return to earth until just before the end of time, and not that he will return before the death of his own generation, as stated above.

Let us Examine the Prophecy of Isaiah 53 from Jewish Perspective

Most Christians vainly and desperatly use the Old Testament to show the prophecies of Jesus's alleged death at the cross.

joke on you Abdul

Can you mention one person that has fulfilled the Isaiah 53 prophesy till date?

This is old testament o

Btw I find it stupid that allah would raise someone like Jesus to be crucified and give the impression it was Jesus to even his followers that were with him as witnesses by the cross

Yet same dumb allah would come 600years later through a non Arab witness that has no Jewish connection to testify it wasn't Jesus

Barnabas is a figment of your imagination, he has no place in the bible
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2021
freshalien:

Like I said, show me proof your god and his son are responsible for life.
like I said what you can't do already proves what is higher than you
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Arrowss(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=GodIsBiafran post=108910856]'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

The life span of mosquitoes is two weeks or so, tell mosquitoes you are coming soon, Your soon could take 50 generations of the mosquitoes before you come back to them. A thousand years to man is like a day to God.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by soullove1881(m): 12:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Tumbulum:
Muric will soon respond. Shameless man.

This has nothing to do with Muric, it's clearly stated inside the Quran.
All the prophets have their words in the Quran but non is given a clear obligations to how to pray or worship but prophet Muhammad (Phuh)! That's the only reason why Muslim worships almost same time and same days all over the world. No different types of Quran or anyone having zeal of performing their Jumat on Saturdays.
Our problem in this country is that none of us is allowed to dig and worship God freely. You're a Muslim because you're born into a Muslim home or you're a Christian because you're born into a christian home but we are all online warriors.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by trutht828: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

How do you know what I believe and what i don't believe? How many moniker do you have here?
Na Christians Sabi lie pass!
Hypocrite! Why can't you remove the speck in your eye first?

You are busy supporting your viewpoints with passages from.the Bible.

You are also the same person calling yourself an enemy of Christians.

You are confused, boy

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Arrowss(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2021
The life span of mosquitoes is two weeks or so, tell mosquitoes you are coming soon, Your soon could take 50 generations of the mosquitoes before you come back to them. A thousand years to man is like a day to God. Now observe, by the time you get to 2022, 2021 which is 365 days will look like yesterday to you, observe, 2020 is just like one day. Look, if Jesus come today, all your years and all the years of existence will look like just yesterday. When it happens, a 12 years Old child will say isn't it too fast? When did I start hearing about the coming of Jesus? Besides, am just 12, the elderly ones will say "child, it's been before we were born that it has been told. Now see this tricky part, if someone I to talk about humans telling the story of the whole thing, or say all these whole thing are to be put into a book too for our time, it will be written that " they were told that Jesus will come soon and that they did not prepare and so he came and took those that were prepared" you see? Just few lines, as if it's not even up to a day that we lived on earth, before Jesus came. The person listening or reading the book will say "why dint they get prepared" like it was that easy, like there are not other distractions on earth, like we were all just seated and someone left us and said he will come back and that we should wait but others left the place.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
[s][/s]joke on you o

I just proved to you that have concrete proof that you can't create life

My God is bigger than proving anything to you, what you can't do has already proven him correct

A none existent god is bigger than me? Abeg shift make I laugh! grin grin grin grin grin

If you talk about creating life, if it is about reproduction, science already has that covered. How do you think couples who have been looking for a child for years do it? You think it is your god who comes down from heaven to perform his “miracles”? That is simply the work of science. If it is about breathing life into the dead, science is almost there. In fact science can preserve life. We almost there, you do know animals are being cloned everyday. Living breathing animals. I am sure it is concerns over the ethics of cloning humans that is the last obstacle in front of the full crearion of human life via science. But your god has never done anything in that regards. Please don’t tell me about the fake resurrection of both Lazarus and your god’s son. At least science has tried, but your god has not even lifted a finger. Show me where your god has brought a human back to life. Oh, I forgot, he doesn’t exist.

By the way, I am still waiting for your god to heal an amputated man/woman and regrow their lost limb using one of his so called pastors, evangelists, prophets, deacons or apostles. A god who cannot heal and regrow the limb of an amputee is the one you claim to be responsible for creating human life.

Once again, let me laugh at your dumbness in believing the whiteman’s lies. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by freshalien: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
like I said what you can't do already proves what is higher than you

Your god is definitely not responsible for life and there are proofs to that.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
freshalien:

A none existent god is bigger than me? Abeg shift make I laugh! grin grin grin grin grin

If you talk about creating life, if it is about reproduction, science already has that covered. How do you think couples who have been looking for a child for years do it? You think it is your god who comes down from heaven to perform his “miracles”? That is simply the work of science. If it is about breathing life into the dead, science is almost there. In fact science can preserve life. We almost there, you do know animals are being cloned everyday. Living breathing animals. I am sure it is concerns over the ethics of cloning humans that is the last obstacle in front of the full crearion of human life via science. But your god has never done anything in that regards. Please don’t tell me about the fake resurrection of both Lazarus and your god’s son. At least science has tried, but your god has not even lifted a finger. Show me where your god has brought a human back to life. Oh, I forgot, he doesn’t exist.

By the way, I am still waiting for your god to heal an amputated man/woman and regrow their lost limb using one of his so called pastors, evangelists, prophets, deacons or apostles. A god who cannot heal and regrow the limb of an amputee is the one you claim to be responsible for creating human life.

Once again, let me laugh at your dumbness in believing the whiteman’s lies. grin grin grin grin grin
[/s] Epistle yet no way to create life

Drink your tears, let me go and sleep as God designed it

Make sure you don't sleep o if not you just proved God exists again by that

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2021
blowjohn:
Yes.God created me.
If u don't know doesn't it mean u don't even know why ur on earth?

God? Who or what is God? Have you met (seen or heard from) him or her or it? Are you just repeating the word 'God' just like all the other brainwashed religious zombies?
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by godliman: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare
Your ignorance or foolishness weighs more than 50 tons

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 3:34am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

...and where are His bones interred? He rose bro! His coming is sure. He gave the signs to watch out for and all signs today are spot-on. Don't be shocked when He comes. Secure your life by simply accepting Him. You have nothing to lose by accepting Him.

2 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Eaglesence: 3:48am On Dec 30, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQrvQDiyY0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEXQOxIXVC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Truly this is a sample of " the last shall be the first and the first shall be the last.." E go shock plenty people on that day Christians, we are playing... However, all praise to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior for this confessions
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Eaglesence: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2021
godliman:
Your ignorance or foolishness weighs more than 50 tons

More than a 100 tons you mean loool

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by dalass(f): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

Thousands of years on earth is less than a day before God (Psalm 90:4, 2Peter 3:cool. We are time bound, God is not! He's Eternal, that's timelessness! You and the whole earth may be.counting thousands of years... That's you counting how long... Infinite, immortal and you cannot query God for what He's doing, does and doesn't do.

Jesus' birth came after thousands of years of prophets and prophecies. His coming back is still in His own timing,
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by dalass(f): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

The Bible prophesied Jesus Christ birth thousands of years before it came to pass. That was why it was easy for the wise men to locate the baby Jesus right in Bethlehem of Judah. Prophecies of manner of death and coming back for His own. The world is growing more insecure, unsafe and altogether will become uninhabitable by man sooner or later.

Jesus foresaw all these and simply waiting for more people to become His, so they can go with His spiritual flight when He comes back. To leave this evil and dying old world. Note that this wicked world will be destroyed by all the nuclear warheads of mankind.

The Europeans, Asians and Americans are preparing for doomsday. Sadly African people don't care for anything,. Others are showing their military might and preparing for war which is very certain..Elon Musk is building SpaceX for the time when rich folks will live in space after destruction on earth....

Sadly African people don't care for anything,. No plans for months, years, not to talk of eternity ahead.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by adewad13(m): 4:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has said it all!

Whether you like it not, JESUS is Coming ,
Whether you Believe in JESUS or not, JESUS is Coming,
Whether you are Prepared or not, JESUS is Coming,

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!

You're a goner.....
Only Islam can give you peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Ooni Of Ife, Obasanjo Celebrate Olori Omobolanle Bakre Of Agura Land At 45 / Ooni Visits Lagos Assembly, Watches Proceedings In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.