Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) (32494 Views)

Emir of Bauchi's Brother, Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu, Found Dead (Photos) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by MrALIVE: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Tumbulum:
Muric will soon respond. Shameless man.
sharrap! Ethnic bigot.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
go and fork your mother! grin

I would need yours for an experiment,please add your sis and gf...bloody peadophile and yansh driller
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Tumbulum: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
MrALIVE:
sharrap! Ethnic bigot.
have you had your grass meal

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

I would need yours for an experiment,please add your sis and gf...bloody peadophile and yansh driller
Yes, you can fork my mother anytime you like. grin Did you enjoy forking my ass last time? tongue i bet you did, meet again tonight i know you want to fork my ass again. grin this time i will make sure you enjoy it more.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

Hope you enjoyed the last time that Alhaji screwed your plank butts,mother fucker,come lick my ass
yes! I did enjoy it, grin can we meet again like last time you and me and alhaji like last time. So i can lick your ass and alhaji will fork your ass like last time. grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
Did you enjoy forking my ass last time? tongue i bet you did, meet again tonight i know you want to fork my ass again. grin this time i will make sure you enjoy it more.

With dry mucus in your expired butts?,go and meet your fellow almajiris to drill you...wasted piece of sperm that could have been prevented by a condom 50 naira.

Quote me to show that you're a F**k
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by trutht828: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Someone who is against your ideology quotes your books! Yet you can't even quote one in response!

Ain't you super confused?

You don't believe my ideology but you are using my ideology to back your comment.

You are the master of confusion.

Meanwhile, Jesus Christ (Yeshua) is coming soon for the second time. Even your Muslim Bauchi emir knows this.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has said it all!

Whether you like it not, JESUS is Coming ,
Whether you Believe in JESUS or not, JESUS is Coming,
Whether you are Prepared or not, JESUS is Coming,

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!
WOW! THIS IS SO SCARY!!! shocked
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

With dry mucus in your expired butts?,go and meet your fellow almajiris to drill you...wasted piece of sperm that could have been prevented by a condom 50 naira.

Quote me to show that you're a F**k
Yes, you see! I know that you are very good at forking asses grin see how you described it very well.. tongue look! No need to be shy. We can meet again tonight, i will bring my mother like you requested don't forget to bring your mother too. We will both tear her ass togther grin

Hey! Come on! No need to be rude! you started this remember? come on man! Let's carry on. cheesy don't run away now! Please! grin grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WOW! THIS IS SO SCARY!!! shocked
You faint heart! All that are made up jargon! grin all yes! It is designed to scare and brainwash people into submissions.

None of that can be proven. cheesy
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, you see! I know that you are very good at forking asses grin see how you described it very well.. tongue look! No need to be shy. We can meet again tonight, i will bring my mother like you requested don't forget to bring your mother too. We will both tear her ass togther grin

Hey! Come on! No need to be rude! you started this remember? come on man! Let's carry on. cheesy forking.

Shithole take your frustrated midget of a life to somewhere else,I got no time for expired milk...cloned fool
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

Shithole take your frustrated midget of a life to somewhere else,I got no time for expired milk...cloned fool
Oh! Really? After forking and enjoying my tight ass you don't want me anymore? grin that is not fair. Atleast let me fork your ass once more tonight before you leave me. Please! now you don't have time for me anymore? Look! I can let you suck my dick, will that help? I will let your mother sniff my bottom too.

You started this don't run away now! grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
Oh! Really? After forking and enjoying my thight ass you don't want me anymore? grin that is not fair. Atleast let me fork your ass once more tonight before you leave me. Please! now you don't have time for me anymore? Look! I can let you suck my dick, will that help? I will let your mother sniff my bottom too.

You started this don't run away now! grin

Amu ezi...implacable idiot...bleep off
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
Really? When exactly will this happen? Do you have any proofs or are you just imagining it in your head? Do you even know what reality mean? undecided

Reality means something that will eventually happen.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2021
ofiko123:

Reality means something that will eventually happen.
yea! When? Reality means now! eventually is unknown, eventually is not fact! Tell me dates, time, month and year! Prove it!
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Omotakins(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

2 Peter 3:3-10,

'Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up'.

This is for you @godIsBiafran and many others who trivialize Jesus' second coming.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

come on! Man! Don't be rude! grin i know you like to lick my bum, grin You know? Alhaji has been asking for you he said he enjoyed forking you and me last time.. he promised to let us fork his grand mother next time, what do you think? And please don't be rude this time, say something nice. tongue

You are really really dumb aren't ya? grin you don't even know when to stop. You keep coming back for more, oh! I know! That is because you enjoy it. grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

Hey! Come back! don't run! grin looks like i have finally driven you to obliviion where you belong. grin

I think it's time to ring the bell.. ring!! ring!

And the winner goes to! Me!!

I dedicate this gold medal to bad asses like me who knows how to deal with Nairaland amoebas like you who think they can come on here, insults peolple and get away with it. grin i would like to thank my Dog, Alhaji, and my tight bottom for helping me win this medal. I await for next round of bullshit! grin

Have a disgusting, poverty filled, sad and unhappy new year!! grin grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
Hey! Come back! don't run! grin looks like i have finally driven you to obliviion where you belong. grin

I dedicate this gold medal to bad asses like me who knows how to deal with Nairaland amoebas like you who think they can come on here, insults peolple and get away with it. grin i would like to thank my Dog, Alhaji, and my tight bottom for helping me win this medal. I await for next round of bullshit! grin

Have a disgusting, sad and unhappy new year!! grin grin

May your disgusting stinkhole called a mouth and your useless piece of a figure you called a body be your regret next year....incurable almajiri and peadophile waiting for you to come treat my dog to its satisfaction very well...come I will increase your pay

Werey
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:

Please you should allow it to screw your hopeless shithole,and please bathe very well,take your drugs and smell nice because my dog has a class it belongs to,and suck its dick very well OK? else I won't pay you......

Unhappy new year to your miserable piece of shit
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare
Why are we this dumb
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I once asked you to take the verse to your English grammar teacher to explain the use of "shall' to you. But you refuse to learn!

What was your score in your SSCE English language?

Bobo so you never know the meaning of SHALL at this your age? grin

I will make sure you learn by fire by force, remember this is not Arabic but English..

SHALL is used to express the future tense i.e. expressing a strong assertion or intention...

As I did the other time by refering you to Alfa onimo agbaye in Ilorin, I will do likewise today, look for a Montessori School within your domain where they will teach you the meaning of SHALL and its uses in a sentence smiley

This is from another version of your quran, you will get sense las las.. Oya come and explain am

Quran 19:33

Rashad Khalifa:

"And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I get resurrected."
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2021
They know the truth but are too shy to accept it.

All muslims know that Jesus Christ in indeed Lord and Mohamad is a false prophet but are too weak and naive to accept it, but, why na!?

All muslims need their head examined, seriously.

How can u be worshipping snakes in a stone box in kabba!?

All of u better come to Jesus now before it is too late
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:

And please in addition in order not to continue having your ass banged so that your generation and family should have some respect for you,now,next year and forever...I can feed you very well no need to suck my dick OK or bang Alhaji as you told me you do....save your miserable lowlife and get a life
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
yea! When? Reality means now! eventually is unknown, eventually is not fact! Tell me dates, time, month and year! Prove it!

The book of revelation is clear for all to see.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
ofiko123:

The book of revelation is clear for all to see.
i don't know what that means, why not just explain it simply so i can understand. grin rather you are refering me to the same fairytale book used to brainwash you. I probarbly wouldn't understand the fairy book called revelations. I also guessing you have read and understand it so explain it to me simply in your own understanding. grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by tolguy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
why are Muslims dumb like this

Elijah didn't die he was taken by God so how come copy paste allah isn't preserving him to come back in islam even though he was pivotal to appearing before Jesus in the transfiguration

Why is the peadophile "seal of the prophets" even in the grave as manure, isn't he coming back too
Sharrapp my friend christianity is a fraud all the authors of the modern bibles are drunkards
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
tolguy:
Sharrapp my friend christianity is a fraud all the authors of the modern bibles are drunkards
grin grin
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have nothing to say than Christianity is a scam.
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Donwis05: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
What has he forgotten that he is coming to pick?..

grin

He's Coming to judge all sinners one which you're chief of.
And afterwards, he'll condemn you to eternity in hell.
That is what he's coming for
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Donwis05: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare

Unfortunately for you, the person we're talking about is eternally alive.
He currently sits on the throne of his Father as the King of Kings, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending... He's coming again this time to you the world of sin, to judge you for rejecting your Lord and Saviour for an impotent, non existent and dumb Allah and then cast you into hell fire where you will roast for eternity with the devil your master
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Donwis05: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

You are both daft, lost and confused.
Christ didn't tell the time, day or year he'll be coming back. He said it already that that day, no man knows but his father.

So, even if its in the next 3000 years, what we know is that he's coming soon.

And for your information, you goofed the moment you placed Christianity side by side with Islam.

Darkness has no relationship with the light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Ooni Of Ife, Obasanjo Celebrate Olori Omobolanle Bakre Of Agura Land At 45 / Ooni Visits Lagos Assembly, Watches Proceedings In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.