Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21770 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rareman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
to think that I contemplated voting BB, because of his numerous stands is appalling to me now, no wonder he is associated with buhari both in their thinking are not really encouraging. Any way let me just take it that he did not really say all this @ the pulpit. God help us!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
Iragbiji??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by hbrednic: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
which kin sermon be this embarassed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by GNBohr: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
Bakare omo Alhaja, how many ears do you have, why have you chosen to follow the path of perdition. Your case is like the case of the gentiles who rejected Jesus as the leader of the Jews and castigated his birth.

That same Jesus is the world's messiah and son of GOD. The gentiles were not GOD and not part of His design for Jesus. Lisabi Agbongbo Akala was murdered by jealous egba high chiefs because he was well positioned to become the ultimate egba leader. In fact Bakare's genealogy is traceable to the group that masterminded the plot to kill Lisabi. So am not surprised, it is the blood calling.

The killing of Lisabi by Bakare's progenitors never stopped Lisabi from becoming the all time leader of the egbas, Today, the egbas are known as "omo Lisabi", i,e. the children of LIsabi.

When you begin to poke at other people's ancestry with the sole purpose of destroying his reputation and pulling him down, then you should know that other people can poke at ypur own ancestry too.

Bakare has brought out the PHD syndrom in his blood, that is his inheritance.

The fact that you dont know a man's father does not make a bastard, after all Jesus did not have a human father at all. Bakare is not worthy of a Pastor, he is a lunatic.

Awolowo was a leader and the Akintolas, Adelabu Adegokes and Fani-Kayodes of this world castigated him and rubbished him. It took another Egba man of the same familial stock as Bakare to give us 12 2/3 in 1979 election. OBJ has the same blood with Bakare, they never accept any other person as capable of leading outside their stock.

I am not surprised, it was an Egba man that took the position meant for M K O Abiola after the JUne 12 debacle as head of interim government, he is Earnest Shonekan. OBJ capped it by declaring that Abiola was not the messiah Nigeria needed.

Need I say more, for any thoroughbred Yoruba man with sense of history, Bakare confrontational preaching is an inborn trait of his ancestors and with his involvement in last presidential election and subsequent defeat, the baying blood in him that his prententious religiousity has been containing is now boiling out.

A pig will always be a pig and a sheep will always be a sheep. Yorubas say "Ko si bi a ti ma se efo ebolo ti ko ni rungbe"

Bakare a sore loser and a backstabber and a traitor.

Yoruba leader emerge naturally, it is not canvassed, imposed, selected, elected or arrogated to. TINUBU IS NOT A YORUBA LEADER THOUGH MAY BE ASPIRING JUST LIKE SO MANY OTHERS. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

THOSE WHO FOUGHT EACH OTHER TO CLAIM YORUBA LEADERSHIP AFTER PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA'S DEATH ARE STILL ALIVE BUT WHERE ARE THEY. BOLA IGE WAS THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR BUT HE DIED BEFORE HIS TIME. ALL OTHERS ARE VERY FAR FROM BECOMING ONE, TINUBU INCLUSIVE, SO WHY THE EXPLETIVES FROM BAKARE.

I DO NOT BLAME BAKARE, IT HIS BLOOD CALLING OUT FOR IDENTIFICATION. HE HAS TOLD THE STORY OF ANOTHER MAN, MANY WILL TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. FOR NON YORUBAS ON THIS FORUM, YORUBAS TELL STORIES, PARTICULARLY FAMILY STORIES.

LET THE FAMILY HISTORY BEGIN.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by babsaga: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
although, i do not support the idea of preaching politics in the church of god, but in my own opinion, i believe acn are just as much as thieves as pdp, at least, pdp are not pretenders like acn,  that i believe are more thieves than pdp.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Roland17(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
The reason Abacha hated the yoruba's with so much passion was simple, they are simply TALKATIVES and boisterous, and it is still evident in today's Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by tyson55(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Should we call this Religious RASCALITY?  tongue
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by duno: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
From a PASTOR? UNBELIEVABLE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by ola4layo(f): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
continue reading comments
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by omoajiri(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
although i voted for CPC in the presidential election,im very disappointed in pastor Bakare's utterances these days. Pastor is getting verbose & its in contrast to what is expexted of him. I hope he gets back on track & dont loose it finally.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by galomen(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2011
What is the problem with this man called Tunde Bakare. I pity those people who attend your church. Have he turn his church to political school? When last did he preached about salvation and some other things? I wonder that  TB is  so desperate to rule Nigeria by all means by becoming VP. Whoever told him that the person that gave birth to him was his biological father? With all the prediction he has been making ever since, which one has ever come to pass.
Tunde bakare forfeited alliance between CPC and ACN and TB cannot eat his cake and still have it.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Pukkah: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
Roland17:

The reason Abacha hated the yoruba's with so much passion was simple, they are simply TALKATIVES and boisterous, and it is still evident in today's Nigeria.  

This is an ethnocentric post.  Now answer these questions:

1. Who told you that Abacha hated the Yoruba with so much passion?
2. Where/when did he state the reason for hating them with so much passion?
3. Which research did you or Abacha conduct that revealed that all Yorubas are simply TALKATIVES and boisterous?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
omoajiri:

although i voted for CPC in the presidential election,im very disappointed

grin grin grin grin
Na today
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
hbrednic:

which kin sermon be this embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by igwe4life(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
So a Bright Kid from a motherless babies home can't aspire to lead a race? This yeye pastor don cross boundary o. Everyone is born equal and has a right to self determination and aspiration in Naija.

Shame to Bad People,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by bunmioguns(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
Well said  Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by gbelegbo: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
I wonder those who are under this man ministration, he is no longer preaching from his pupilt.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by juman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
GNBohr:

Bakare omo Alhaja, how many ears do you have, why have you chosen to follow the path of perdition. Your case is like the case of the gentiles who rejected Jesus as the leader of the Jews and castigated his birth.

That same Jesus is the world's messiah and son of GOD. The gentiles were not GOD and not part of His design for Jesus. Lisabi Agbongbo Akala was murdered by jealous egba high chiefs because he was well positioned to become the ultimate egba leader. In fact Bakare's genealogy is traceable to the group that masterminded the plot to kill Lisabi. So am not surprised, it is the blood calling.

The killing of Lisabi by Bakare's progenitors never stopped Lisabi from becoming the all time leader of the egbas, Today, the egbas are known as "omo Lisabi", i,e. the children of LIsabi.

When you begin to poke at other people's ancestry with the sole purpose of destroying his reputation and pulling him down, then you should know that other people can poke at ypur own ancestry too.

Bakare has brought out the PHD syndrom in his blood, that is his inheritance.

The fact that you dont know a man's father does not make a bastard, after all Jesus did not have a human father at all. Bakare is not worthy of a Pastor, he is a lunatic.

Awolowo was a leader and the Akintolas, Adelabu Adegokes and Fani-Kayodes of this world castigated him and rubbished him. It took another Egba man of the same familial stock as Bakare to give us 12 2/3 in 1979 election. OBJ has the same blood with Bakare, they never accept any other person as capable of leading outside their stock.

I am not surprised, it was an Egba man that took the position meant for M K O Abiola after the JUne 12 debacle as head of interim government, he is Earnest Shonekan. OBJ capped it by declaring that Abiola was not the messiah Nigeria needed.

Need I say more, for any thoroughbred Yoruba man with sense of history, Bakare confrontational preaching is an inborn trait of his ancestors and with his involvement in last presidential election and subsequent defeat, the baying blood in him that his prententious religiousity has been containing is now boiling out.

A pig will always be a pig and a sheep will always be a sheep. Yorubas say "Ko si bi a ti ma se efo ebolo ti ko ni rungbe"

Bakare a sore loser and a backstabber and a traitor.

Yoruba leader emerge naturally, it is not canvassed, imposed, selected, elected or arrogated to. TINUBU IS NOT A YORUBA LEADER THOUGH MAY BE ASPIRING JUST LIKE SO MANY OTHERS. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

THOSE WHO FOUGHT EACH OTHER TO CLAIM YORUBA LEADERSHIP AFTER PA ABRAHAM ADESANYA'S DEATH ARE STILL ALIVE BUT WHERE ARE THEY. BOLA IGE WAS THE NATURAL SUCCESSOR BUT HE DIED BEFORE HIS TIME. ALL OTHERS ARE VERY FAR FROM BECOMING ONE, TINUBU INCLUSIVE, SO WHY THE EXPLETIVES FROM BAKARE.

I DO NOT BLAME BAKARE, IT HIS BLOOD CALLING OUT FOR IDENTIFICATION. HE HAS TOLD THE STORY OF ANOTHER MAN, MANY WILL TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. FOR NON YORUBAS ON THIS FORUM, YORUBAS TELL STORIES, PARTICULARLY FAMILY STORIES.

LET THE FAMILY HISTORY BEGIN.

True talk.  grin grin grin

Pastor Bakare is still annoying on the election loss.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by virgo(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
"From any angle you look at it, such a statement is wrong no matter what provoked it.
It is not christianly in any way or at the least not Jesus like. It is also not right for someone seeking a leadership position and should Ideally be looking to build bridges and not create chasms between the disparate entities in Nigeria. Are those born out of wedlock not human beings and Nigerians? Undecided
The same principle on which I supported Bakare is the same for which I condemn him on such a statement. I believe he will look on this statement some day and regret it".

@Dudu, I didn't want to delve into the political issue connected to this story because I  am not Yoruba, and I think the peculiarities of Yoruba politics can be best understood by those who have roots in the Yoruba race. I have followed the whole Omatseye/Nation V. Awolowo/Tribune story and I frankly don't understand what the furore over Yoruba leadership is all about. I mean, if Tinubu or someone else has the political clout to be a voice for the Yoruba nation, why the bickering?

Anyway, that is besides the point. I merely focused on the religious part of this story because I was astounded by the level a "man of God" was willing to sink to score political points. I mean, it is scary and completely shameful. I believe that anything that runs contrary to the teachings of Christ should not be remotely regarded as Christian. I think it doesn't speak well for Christianity as a whole for a "man of God" to resort to name calling and hateful sermons. In fact, I am totally embarrassed for "Pastor" Tunde Bakare. Jesus preached love, equality, magnanimity, and forbearance to  his followers, so what religion is "Pastor" Bakare representing because from what I have seen, he is preaching the exact opposite of what Jesus preached.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by bidemi12(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba

And the lunatic raves on. undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by DeCleff(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
galomen:

What is the problem with this man called Tunde Bakare. I pity those people who attend your church. Have he turn his church to political school? When last did he preached about salvation and some other things? I wonder that  TB is  so desperate to rule Nigeria by all means by becoming VP. Whoever told him that the person that gave birth to him was his biological father? With all the prediction he has been making ever since, which one has ever come to pass.
Tunde bakare forfeited alliance between CPC and ACN and TB cannot eat his cake and still have it.
can someone tell me why a man of God will open his mouth in God's presence and call somebody a bastard? Haba, this is slap on God's face because God never created any bastard but human beings. If i may ask, can TB show me in the Holy Bible where God referred to anyone as a bastard? This is carnality at work in TB. Talking about warning Chief N.K.O Abiola and bla bla bla. Why didnt he listen to those that told him not contest for the election? He disobeyed and lost the election, so why is he blaming Abiola? TB TB TB Relax ooo and talk like a minister and not monkey
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by koyaabj: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
pastor Bakare, u make me laugh,i use to like your comment on events in the country but now i cant really tell where u stand, if you call any body bastard and u are a man of GOD lo am sorry u need to seek forgiveness because there are so many children in the society today that cannot identify their father do to the weakedness of the people in this country and who tells u that such children without father from a motherless home cannot lead people, infact do yr reseach and u will discover that in developwed world it is this kind of people that perform better in the society. moreso words like this should not becoming out from a man of GOD of your standing because i want to believe that u have people with this kind of situation in yr church.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by juman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Virgo

I didn't want to delve into the political issue connected to this story because I  am not Yoruba, and I think the peculiarities of Yoruba politics can be best understood by those who have roots in the Yoruba race. I have followed the whole Omatseye/Nation V. Awolowo/Tribune story and I frankly don't understand what the furore over Yoruba leadership is all about. I mean, if Tinubu or someone else has the political clout to be a voice for the Yoruba nation, why the bickering?

It is conspicuous that Asiwaju Tinubu is the leading person in yoruba land.

He leads the group (ACN) that bring changes to yoruba land. Definitely he is the leader.

But you know nah some few people are not comfortable with that.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by 5STAR(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
, Jephthah was a bastard too (judges 11), but he judged/ruled Israel for about 6 years.(judges 12), leaders are made , who cares how you were born.

P:s;    not making a case for Tinubu though
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by virgo(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
juman:

@Virgo

It is conspicuous that Asiwaju Tinubu is a leading person in yoruba land.

He leads the group (ACN) that bring changes to yoruba land. Definitely he is the leader.

But you know nah some few people are not comfortable with that.

Well, too bad. If there is no unity in a tribe, then talking about a united Nigeria is mere wishful thinking. I hope the Yorubas get their act together. A house that is divided cannot stand.

Also, a person's birth circumstance should not be a motive for discrediting him from being a leader or helper of his people. I hope TB knows that the same Jesus he claims to follow did not have the kind of father that people claim Tinubu also did not have. So, is TB saying Jesus is not fit to be a leader just because Joseph was not his father? Shame on hypocrites! I have completely lost my respect for Tunde Bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by duduspace(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
@virgo

I hear you my dear, its just so disappointing that any person who considers himself moral can say such things as has been attributed to Bakare, what happened to turning the other cheek? Bakare drags himself into the mud with statements like this. It is statements like this that end the career of politicians and people in the public eye in the UK (not even only those who are religious), it is even worse than the statement about Karma which brought an end to Glen Hoddle's career as the England football team manager.
Anyone who followed the BB ticket (as I did) based on the principles that ticket claimed to stand for can't but be disappointed at the way Bakare has chosen to go on the offensive. This is not the breath of fresh air I believed was worth voting for. Tinubu should rightly be called silly and silly as he will lead us the yorubas on the wrong path (if he does become an ethnic leader of thought of some sort) but to question his lineage and then make such generic statements about those born out of wedlock? HELL NO.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by fxtopedia(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
Life is simple! A bastard is human being.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by violent(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
This is dissapointing!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Thereishel: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
stop blaiming the pastor; this is not a matter of judgement, it is a matter of preaching the truth that must be told to the congregation. tinubu is from iragbiji in oshun state and he claimed to be a lagosian because of political gains. he even changed his father name to tinubu. it is a bastard that shows the direction of his father's house with left hand. how can such person be a yoruba leader; a fake and counterfeit person who operated billions of dollars in foreign account when in government. his case is pending b/4 the code of conduct now. i suppose all the previous postings are from bola tinubu in disguise.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by sammhi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Pastor Bakare, who is a bastard? what makes you think a bastard cannot rule well? how are you sure you are not one?
Now to the main point:
In the Bible a man you would call a 'bastard' was used by God to save Israel from their enemies. His name is Jephtah. Jephtah was the  son of  a harlot and was driven out of his home and he had to live with area boys (the bible called them good for nothing men) in the bush. But when the isrealites needed a savior, it was Jephtah that God used to deliver them.
So you can see that it is possible for a so called 'bastard' to lead a nation.
As a christian i expect you not to be partial because God is not interested in who is your father or where you come from, but "any man that fears him and works righteuosness is acceptable to him".
you have goofed once again, pastor. i wish you wil learn from our lord , Jesus who even when he was being reviled , he did not retaliate.
you need to be born again, pastor . Your speech,  reactions and attitude are unbecoming of a christian not to talk of a leader for christ.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by adros84(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
I'm sorry to say this, but Tunde Bakare has never appeared to me as a Pastor. I have listened to him on a few occasions on TV and I cannot remember ever hearing him call his congregation to repentance. I see him more as a political commentator /comedian. That he runs a church does not make him a man of God. Anyone with a little sense and some money can own a church. As for what he said about BAT, I think it's quite unfortunate. To me it is worse than what I expected from a frustrated loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number / OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.