Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21766 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by klogsenator: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
The first thing i do wen i see post like this is check for the source, and ofcourse try to lay my hands on the source document.
I took my time to listen to the tape, what i heard was a bit distorted in this post. But nevertheless, i will not be quick to judge.
This is the reason, I believe its tough to hear the truth, it takes a man that knows what He is doing to attempt what Tunde. Bakare is doing. It takes not only a man with boldness, but one with high level of honesty.
See, we can only look at things in true light. I see someonje saying he was the cause why the ACN and CPC did not fall through, and i ask what do we really need in Nigeria, Men of integrity or what?
We always seem to want to manage this level of iresponsibilty the system presents.
Look at the way Nigeria is been run, some. Group of persons tries to make mess of the system, yet a man is bold to point this out, but we end up castigating.
GuyS, lets stop and think
1. Our democaraCy is expensive.
2. Obj said in geneva yesterday it ll be impossible to wipe out corruption in Nigeria.
3. Nat. Assenbly jumbo pay
4. Recklessness of public officers;
5. Selective justice
6. Tinubu wants his man as chief judge of the federation.
7. Tony blair says to jonathan get ur priorities right
8. Boko haram *nd security fears
9. National ID again
10. Etc

The problem in Nigeria is we are told what we want to hear, and often times we have made up our minds on what we want to hear!

I believe strongly in what tunde said in that tape. Every thing under this earth has a time and season. 3 years! Watch and wait then see,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by codelady(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
Awful. Most unfortunate comments. God help us all.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by favouredjb(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
waiting to read from eko ile grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by klogsenator: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Its awful, wen u see it that way. But like i said stop and think.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Illiteracy is a disease indeed, So cause he doesn't know his dad means he is not human enough? What is wrong with people? I bet you know Jesus is an out of wedlock child don't you pastor backwere? oh wait the holy spirit got Mary pregnant isn't it? Yea yea yea!! go back to get tithes and offerings foolish pastor, RoosterDrinker,

calling him a bastard because of a parental background he himself had no control over.

This is for all the adopted children world wide, pastor Bakare will be stoned to death! Sharia style!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by fxtopedia(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
virgo:

@Andyanders, thanks for your kind words. @Mikeapollo, thanks as well. Hope you will forgive me for not being an enthusiast of e mail et all. My friends are always on edge over my not-so-constant e mails. With all these sharp sharp means of communicating with folks these days, e mail sending feels like I am going back to 1994. Still, I took note of your e mail. Who knows, I might just repent tomorrow.

Hey Fxtopedia, you are the one that is too much o! Walahi, you make me blush with that big advert. Hope you are well
! smiley

Yup, I am doing great, just that I felt sad reading comments of PTB.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2011
I'm not at all impressed that many of this beast's previous supporters here on NL are only just realizing the 'demonism' of this man called BARKare. Any sane, right-thinking person (let alone a supposedly conscientious Christian) would have rebuked this fake pastor and ALL he represents on the basis of his reaction (or lack thereof) to the post election violence in the north. Seriously. I really don't have any respect for most (if not all) of these bread and butter materialistist/self-centred/worldly modern pastors anyway. But for a so called man of God to openly justify the killing of innocent Christians/Southerners by his party's (CPC) apologists? Just for the sake of politics? Because he was bitter that his vice-presidential pipe-dream was crushed? Such shamelessly mundane inclination? Such cold and heartless insouciance? For a so-called 'pastor'? No. That is the height of it. There is nothing that can be worse than that. This latest 'bastard' episode is only further confirmation of the repugnance of this beast. The only people I consider worse than this savage animal called BARKare are the imbecilic zombies that attend his 'church'.

Some of us have long sought genuine, practical examples of Godliness to help us soften our hardened hearts, draw inspiration, and move closer to God. But everyday the supposed ambassadors of God show themselves to be much worse than us that are fully in the world. If they're not proudly buying private jets and acquiring exotic SUVs and palatial mansions, they're justifying violence and calling fellow human beings bastards. If I call someone bastard, and a so-called pastor, rather than rebuke me and set me right, also calls another person bastard and "son of a concubine", is there any hope for evangelical Christianity? Is there really any hope? I think not.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by BetaThings: 3:02am On Jun 17, 2011
maxpro-xl:

bakare & buhari would have felt the pain if their family member was involved. u joined forces with a man you once described has "OLD & DECAYING". now that you lost election, you are here crucifying ACN. am not a fan of ACN or PDP, l just beleive Goodluck is destined to lead Nigeria considering his political history.

CPC should be happy they won in 12-states and defeated almighty ACN that won in only osun state. CPC rigged in major parts of the north as lots of under-aged nigerians voted. thats more than rigging, thats criminal & illegal.

1. Rigging is criminal period. Every crime is also illegal
2. Under-aged voting benefitted PDP
Jonathan got 45% of under-aged voting in Kaduna State
He got 26% of underaged voting in Katsina State
The photo of underaged voters that The Guardian publisshed was in Jos. Jonathan swept the votes in that State
Apart from Presidential election, PDP won all the other elections in Kano state, that means PDP got the majority of the undeaged voting there too
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by BetaThings: 3:07am On Jun 17, 2011
igbo boy:

na wa o, bakare is definitely no plagued with the zombie (follow follow) virus most of his kinsmen have, An Independent mind.
Actually, the SE did more "follow follow" in the last election than the SW
No Igbo man was allowed to accpet VP from any party because all the voted had been pledged to Jonathan
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by BetaThings: 3:14am On Jun 17, 2011
klogsenator:

The first thing i do wen i see post like this is check for the source, and ofcourse try to lay my hands on the source document.
I took my time to listen to the tape, what i heard was a bit distorted in this post. But nevertheless, i will not be quick to judge.
This is the reason, I believe its tough to hear the truth, it takes a man that knows what He is doing to attempt what Tunde. Bakare is doing. It takes not only a man with boldness, but one with high level of honesty.
See, we can only look at things in true light. I see someonje saying he was the cause why the ACN and CPC did not fall through, and i ask what do we really need in Nigeria, Men of integrity or what?
We always seem to want to manage this level of iresponsibilty the system presents.
Look at the way Nigeria is been run, some. Group of persons tries to make mess of the system, yet a man is bold to point this out, but we end up castigating.
GuyS, lets stop and think
1. Our democaraCy is expensive.
2. Obj said in geneva yesterday it ll be impossible to wipe out corruption in Nigeria.
3. Nat. Assenbly jumbo pay
4. Recklessness of public officers;
5. Selective justice
6. Tinubu wants his man as chief judge of the federation.
7. Tony blair says to jonathan get your priorities right
8. Boko haram *nd security fears
9. National ID again
10. Etc

The problem in Nigeria is we are told what we want to hear, and often times we have made up our minds on what we want to hear!

I believe strongly in what tunde said in that tape. Every thing under this earth has a time and season. 3 years! Watch and wait then see,

You believe that somebody whose parents did not seek his consent before having a relationship outside marriage
should forever be burdened by that
BTW what happened to this "bastard" when he was governor of Lagos
I reckon that we prefer the freeborns like Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Andy Uba, Anenih, Ibori to somebody who with Obj witholding his state's fund still got some notable jobs done
As a pastor, I believe that he should be preaching forgiveness
If that is the case, one can be forgiven for his sins
But how does one repent from being a bastard because it is perpetual - a sin not even committed by that person
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by supereagle(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2011
Dont reckon with him .
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by ncpat(m): 4:10am On Jun 17, 2011
bakare once said buhari will never rule again as declared by the spirit of God so why did he now disobey God and went ahead to contest an election with the man that will never rule? until he can answer this question. so for me bakare is not relevant anymore
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Roland17(m): 4:25am On Jun 17, 2011
@pukkah
u asked me to bring proofs of abacha's hate for the yoruba's, even though its a very well known fact to all, except u, which i find very funny. here are some.

I) DETENTIONS

Prominent Yoruba people like Senator Abraham Adesanya, Otunba Solanke Onasanya, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Chief Olu Falae, Chief C.O. Adebayo, Mr. Ayo Opadokun, Chief Bola Ige, Senator Bola Tinubu, Dr. Beko-Ransome Kuti, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, Comrade Ola Oni, Alhaji Lam Adesina, Chief Olabiyi Durojaiye, Chief Segun Osoba, Baba Omojola, Wale Oshun and others were variously detained by Abacha for periods raging from weeks to years.

II) HOUNDING INTO EXILE

Leading lights of the Yoruba like Gen. Alani Akinrinade, Prof, Wole Soyinka, Chief C.O. Adebayo, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, Senator Bola Tinubu, Dr. Amus Akingba and others were hounded into exile for years because of their legitimate activities within the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO)

III) Bombs and arsonist attacks: Agents of Gen. Sani Abacha and his government launched bomb attacks in Yoruba cities like Lagos and Ibadan. Arsonist attacks were targeted at the homes of Yoruba June 12 activitist. In one of such the home of General Alani Akinrinade in Opebi, Lagos was set ablaze in 1996 and property worth several millions of naira destroyed. The residence of Mr. Ayo Opadokun was also set ablaze in the Oniwaya area of Lagos in 1994. Prof. Wole Soyinka equally had his Abeokuta home vandalised

IV) ASSASSINATIONS

On November 6, 1995, agents of the military junta murdered a strong backer of NADECO, Chief Alfred Rewane in his bedroom. Rear Admiral Omotehinwa’s assassination in 1996 has also been linked with security agents.

Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of detained June 12 President -elect, was assassinated in broad daylight by Sergeant Rogers and co. acting on the orders of the military junta on June 4 1996. But ironically, Senator Abraham Adesanya, Otunba Solanke Onasanya (80 years then), Chief Ayo Adebanjo and Alhaji Ganiyu Dawolu SHA were detained by the Abacha junta for about five months on the allegation of being the killers of Kudirat.

On 14 November 1996, Dr. Shola Omoshola and his cousin Nelson Kazeem were killed along the Airport Road in Lagos in a bomb blast planted by unknown persons.

V) ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION AND PRECIPITATED MURDER

On the 14th of January, 1997, unknown gunmen (now identified as Sgt. Rogers & Co.) opened fire on Senator Abraham Adesanya at the ELF Filling Station near Sura market in Lagos Island about 200 meters to his law chambers at 12 Simpson Street. They pumped 8 bullets into his Mercedez car marked Ogun AE 3775 GB. But he miraculously escaped unhurt.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by olawalebabs(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2011
@roland17 what a sad reminder of 9ja dark era i pray we'll never witness such again.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Redstone(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2011
pastor bakare has lost focus in the things of God and I think he has to retrace his steps and identify where he actually missed it.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2011
pro01:

I'm not at all impressed that many of this beast's previous supporters here on NL are only just realizing the 'demonism' of this man called BARKare. Any sane, right-thinking person (let alone a supposedly conscientious Christian) would have rebuked this fake pastor and ALL he represents on the basis of his reaction (or lack thereof) to the post election violence in the north. Seriously. I really don't have any respect for most (if not all) of these bread and butter materialistist/self-centred/worldly modern pastors anyway. But for a so called man of God to openly justify the killing of innocent Christians/Southerners by his party's (CPC) apologists? Just for the sake of politics? Because he was bitter that his vice-presidential pipe-dream was crushed? Such shamelessly mundane inclination? Such cold and heartless insouciance? For a so-called 'pastor'? No. That is the height of it. There is nothing that can be worse than that. This latest 'bastard' episode is only further confirmation of the repugnance of this beast.  

Some of us had long(even before his materialistic,worldly misadventure into politics) correctly discerned the kind of person Tunde Bakare is;materialistic,deceptive,fake,bigoted and loud-mouthed,and I have always treated topics relating to him from that standpoint.But alas,I almost got crucified by either those who would always say "he's a pastor,the Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm",when indeed what the Bible actually admonishes when treating cases involving the likes of Bakare is to "test all spirits and see if they be of God" or by vilified by those unfortunate political supporters of his.

Now breeze don dey blow abi
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by fxtopedia(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2011
pro01:

I'm not at all impressed that many of this beast's previous supporters here on NL are only just realizing the 'demonism' of this man called BARKare. Any sane, right-thinking person (let alone a supposedly conscientious Christian) would have rebuked this fake pastor and ALL he represents on the basis of his reaction (or lack thereof) to the post election violence in the north. Seriously. I really don't have any respect for most (if not all) of these bread and butter materialistist/self-centred/worldly modern pastors anyway. But for a so called man of God to openly justify the killing of innocent Christians/Southerners by his party's (CPC) apologists? Just for the sake of politics? Because he was bitter that his vice-presidential pipe-dream was crushed? Such shamelessly mundane inclination? Such cold and heartless insouciance? For a so-called 'pastor'? No. That is the height of it. There is nothing that can be worse than that. This latest 'bastard' episode is only further confirmation of the repugnance of this beast. The only people I consider worse than this savage animal called BARKare are the imbecilic zombies that attend his 'church'.

Some of us have long sought genuine, practical examples of Godliness to help us soften our hardened hearts, draw inspiration, and move closer to God. But everyday the supposed ambassadors of God show themselves to be much worse than us that are fully in the world. If they're not proudly buying private jets and acquiring exotic SUVs and palatial mansions, they're justifying violence and calling fellow human beings bastards. If I call someone bastard, and a so-called pastor, rather than rebuke me and set me right, also calls another person bastard and "son of a concubine", is there any hope for evangelical Christianity? Is there really any hope? I think not.

Friend, I can understand your points very well, however think about the 1st n 2nd highlighted. I will be guilty to fall into the same error of anybody, same applies to you and every-human being. I would rather be diplomatic in my statement.

On the 3rd highlighted, of a truth, there is HOPE. You and I can make the hope a reality.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2011
klogsenator:

See, we can only look at things in true light. I see someonje saying he was the cause why the ACN and CPC did not fall through

The bolded is wrong idiomatic usage
The correct thing to say is"The reason/cause the ACN and CPC merger fell through"
To "fall through" actually means "to fail"

That said,I sense you're a fan of Bakare and prolly voted for his strange-bedfellows-pairing with Buhari,but I must tell you the man is a rabble rouser prone to frequently stirring the hornets nest just to be in the spotlight .I don't consider him a pastor,he's fake.

However,I agree with him on this his Tinubu outburst,it's about time Tinubu got told.

Can't wait for a re: to that from one of the criminal Tinubu's goons

I dey lafffff in latter rain  grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by igboboy1(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2011
BetaThings:

Actually, the SE did more "follow follow" in the last election than the SW
No Igbo man was allowed to accpet VP from any party because all the voted had been pledged to Jonathan

nah dawg u tripping for real,

in igbo we say igbo enwe eze meaning igbo has no king, No morrasocking igbo man can come and claim king of igboland NEVER, Thats why Ojukwu is respected in igboland cos he did what no other Igbo man has ever done in history which is unite the igbos for a cause,  We are known to be highly independent (which can be blamed for our lack of unity), But to follow follow its not in our gene, go through history and see thats a fact

See its easy to govern people like the SW cos they love to follow orders from Awo now is tinubu, nothing spoil sha
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Rastamann: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2011
Spot on Bakare!

Thank God we still have people like this!

May you walk and never stumble Pastor Bakare!

This man has already stumbled.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by seguno2: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2011
I think what Bakare meant is that someone who cannot be proud of his biological mother as Tinubu cannot be trusted to represent his tribe well. He can also negotiate the interest of his tribe for a pot of SELFISH porridge ANYTIME going by his antecedents.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by molulu(f): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2011
I hope Tinubu knows that all that talk about bastards trying to usurp power is meant for him? grin But i didn't really get what he meant by corruption breeding violence because innocent pple died in this violence or is there some info that those civillians were corrupt looters or election riggers? We need know to exactly what he means. As for Egypt, they didn't fight their fellow countrymen in the name of corruption, they came TOGETHER to protest and bring down corruption.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by klogsenator: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2011
Time will tell,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by klogsenator: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2011
Go get the true story from source
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by DaDoctor: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2011
This issue is daicy as responses are divided as usual,

category one- people who support Bakare and stood behind the BB failed mandate; SAI BUHARI, SAI BB!!!
Category two- Those who are chronic BAT supporters despite his most recent exposures.
Category three- Those who are neutral and open minded.
Like da doctor

PLS PLS PLS, The centre cannot hold again BAKARE IS NOW A POLITICIAN, JUST LIKE SOYINKA- SNG IS POLITICAL TO A LARGE EXTENT; My point is this, u expect such comment from a man of GOD, or politician.

Also, what is wrong in telling the truth about someone DID BAKARE LIE IN HIS CONTEXT!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bitter truth should be told.He is a CELEBRATED BASTARD PERSON

Please leave sentiments apart and see the light in the speech abi na write up  ATTACK.

Going down on memory lane, REMEMBER THE MERGER B/W THE 2 PARTIES FAILED? WHEN BAKARE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DROPPED?

Okay, Just think of it, POLITICS IN NAIJA ISNT JUST A GAME OF INTEREST BUT A GAME OF CASTIGATION AND HATRED!!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

category one- people who support Bakare and stood behind the BB failed mandate; SAI BUHARI, SAI BB!!!
Category two- Those who are chronic BAT supporters despite his most recent exposures.
Category three- Those who are neutral and open minded.
Like da doctor

And rasputinn wink cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by thunderboy(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Bakare , is this punk really a man of GOD
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2011
rthough yeruba politicians are rascals, they look similar to bastards except for Mr Fashola who has portrayed being purged of that chronic ill-manner.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by DaDoctor: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2011
@RasputINn, you are very correct,
IT IS GOOD TO BE OPEN MINDED O! wink
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by emmatok(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

Category three- Those who are neutral and open minded. Like da doctor

PLS PLS PLS, The centre cannot hold again BAKARE IS NOW A POLITICIAN, JUST LIKE SOYINKA- SNG IS POLITICAL TO A LARGE EXTENT; My point is this, u expect such comment from a man of GOD, or politician.

Also, what is wrong in telling the truth about someone DID BAKARE LIE IN HIS CONTEXT!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The bitter truth should be told.He is a CELEBRATED BASTARD PERSON

Please leave sentiments apart and see the light in the speech abi na write up  ATTACK.

Going down on memory lane, REMEMBER THE MERGER B/W THE 2 PARTIES FAILED? WHEN BAKARE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DROPPED?

Okay, Just think of it, POLITICS IN NAIJA ISNT JUST A GAME OF INTEREST BUT A GAME OF CASTIGATION AND HATRED!!!!

+100

It is like that world wide. Remember Obama's birth issues.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Sweetnecta: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Roland17; « #69 on: Yesterday at 02:35:40 PM »
[Quote]The reason Abacha hated the yoruba's with so much passion was simple, they are simply TALKATIVES and boisterous, and it is still evident in today's Nigeria.[/Quote]is the position of late abacha the yard stick/standard of what a people are? the yorubas, including the muslims among us do not recoil because abacha or anyone dislike or even love us. we are as varied as any group of world people.

some of us a gentle to a fault, almost. some of us are true lions, while abacha was a mere domesticated cat. in people you will find the best of persons being hated for being firm in resolve. after all some people hated Moses [as] from among the community he led. so was Jesus [as]. so was Muhammad [as].

abacha's hatred for the yorubas was and is nothing to the collective quality of yorubas or any individuals except those who really cares for him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by TOPWALE: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
Personally i Love Pst Bakare and have always been a fan because of his highly philosophical messages.However is wrong involvement into Politics and the latest sermons he gives has sincerely belittled him.He has turned his church to a political assembly where political discussion has become the order of the day.ACN and their actors are to some extent an opposition to the political bigwigs and demagogue of PDP.He refused the alliance talk for what seems to be a typical political greed.He should change his focus and stop blackmailing people under the disguise of RELIGION.Anyway religion is the opium of the masses and weapon of Elites(when used in some direction).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.