Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba (21767 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by dside: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2011

“Let’s not give a dog a bad name to hang it. General Buhari is not responsible for what happened in any form. It happened in Egypt, it is happening right now all over the world. The people deprived are fighting for their own survival and challenging the power of incumbency that is what has happened in our nation.

What happened in Egypt and happening in other parts of the world is fight against bad leaders and they are not killing there fellow countrymen! CPC supporters killed innocent Nigerians including corpers. Pastor, this comparison is wrong!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by marowolo: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
So this fake man can return to the church to preach, wonders will never end   
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by adejoro75: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
So Tinubu na bastard. E ya! pele oh! Mi o'mo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rolchi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
klogsenator:

Go get the true story from source

How do I get this source? Even at source, he once prophesied that Someone from the north will be Nigeria's messiah, your guess is as good as mine.

klogsenator:

Time will tell,

We will see, He said 3 years abi? Lets' siddon look. But judging from the accuracy of past prophecies from PTB, nothing will happen, Ha yes, may be we would have silenced the Boko Haram!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
no human being is a bastard. a man of God !!!! HABA !! i think bakare got it wrong this time.

is he a man of God or a politician. he should chose one
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by vislabraye(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
Who's Bakare calling a bastard ? These days he's becoming too political instead of pastoring his church.

He should learn to stay quiet. He spoke ill against Buhari, and now he's contesting with him. That shows that he talks to much. He should guard his utterances.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Tunde bakare really?

A child born out of wedlock not fit to rule?

I am not sure Tunde is a Christian, Because the christian God doesnt discriminate

So in Tundes world, the manner of Jesus birth should make him ineligible to rule?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ystranger:
May you walk and never stumble Pastor Bakare!

dayokanu:

Tunde bakare really?

A child born out of wedlock not fit to rule?

I am not sure Tunde is a Christian, Because the christian God doesnt discriminate

So in Tundes world, the manner of Jesus birth should make him ineligible to rule?

May you stumble and fall Pastor Bakare!

i mean, its not the childs fault that its not born in the right matter.  shocked shocked
and if both the parents who produced the child were Yoruba, den kwa wats rong wit him being able to rule the Yoruba HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.  angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by EarsWide(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Tunde Bakare is the just the latest charlatan to expose himself!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Nwogeneugo: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
if this is a sermon then i am disappointed at this alleged man of god.
to call someone a bastard is not edifying and actually removes from bakare himself, we have seen
so called bastards who made a mark and got things done.
tinubu is not a saint, but anyone who says he has not affected the political space must be living in mars.
this is a perfect example of how a man of God should not speak.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Adekay2011: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
Mr Bakare you need CHRIST in ur life because it is only a crucified person can preach the crucified Christ
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
xtians confused again. smiley

im lovin it. cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by AlabaSlim: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
D onli sorprice i c here is the ABSENCE OF EKO ILE
Dis is UNBLIVABLE
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by AlabaSlim: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dis is UNBLIVABLE
sti defendin abt d floods,drainages, abegiii cm help abi bail ur master head
hm BASTARD GOD HELP US
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by SmartK1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
In as much as I have always respected Tunde Bakare's thoughts and submissions I beg to differ on this. I am yet to see a politician in the whole wide world that is absolutely clean, including Asiwaju, Buhari, Bakare (himself), Obama, etc, not even Fashola. They are all either of two sides of the same coins as Bakare observed. Meanwhile, on PDP, ACN, CPC issue I think I am more tilted towards ACN for these reasons:

i. Buhari lead ANPP to no success and evetually lost out the party's leadership. I believe such a leader does not fit to lead a country else he would not know when the country may be hijacked by some other nationals.
ii. Buhari was a military head of state and was toppled in a coup. I doubt if such a leader can succeed as a civilian president.
iii. PDP has ruled this nation for a decade now and corruption is becoming more popular on daily basis. Even if such party dominates for the next 100 years, I refuse to be a part of this '666' governance. I would rather remain a party-less individual.  The major un-doing of PDP is the lack of political will to fight corruption.
iv. ACN, on the other hand, has produced Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, Adam Oshiomole and Engr. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun). These people I have absolute respect for as individuals before they ever became political office holders in the nation (with the exception to Fashola, who has proved his worth recently). I encourage PDP to start thinking in competing in service to the people and not election rigging or turn-by-turn politics its currently trying to discard (a +ve change).

My advice to Pastor Tunder Bakare, who I hold in high esteem, is to
i. steer clear of the current politics and concentrate of preaching the gospel. I still hold him in high esteem and I beg him to please leave Buhari alone with his 'friends'. Ole lo mo ese ole to lori apata.
ii. His 'bastard' is much needed at the current political drama in Nigeria. You cannot fight iron with bare hands. It takes one like one to know one. In fact, if not him (the 'bastard'), the Yoruba race might be politically irrelevant today. The current political relevance of Yoruba today goes beyond the issue of house speakership, senate leadership, etc. For avoidance of doubt, watch '24 Hours' (a political film) and you may be able to understand more. Watch out as the drama unfolds.

Thank you.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by goggs(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
I have never heard that 'bastards' cant be anything. are they not humans? where in the Bible has God discriminated on who is a bastard or not. Has bakare forgotten that he calls on salvation through a 'Man' who came to came into the world without a 'father'

M.o.r.o.n! False prophet of the highest order!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
[quote author]
@RasputINn, you are very correct,
IT IS GOOD TO BE OPEN MINDED O! [quote][/quote]

Yes ooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

Dis is UNBLIVABLE

Thank you my broda

I've notified her severally that Bakare is baying for her master's blood here and she decided to hide in her shell.Who knows whether that's her way of agreeing with Bakare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2011
If I can remember the scripture correctly, There was a leader who was born from a harlot but the Lord still used him to deliver Israel.

I think Bakare shld watch his utterances. . . I don't know who's refering to.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by mightlove(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2011
Is there no elder in Latter Rain Assembly to call pastor Bakare to order? This ship is sinking o. Elders wake up, pastors ship is about to sink. Pls Lord have mercy.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2011
vislabraye:

If I can remember the scripture correctly, There was a leader who was born from a harlot but the Lord still used him to deliver Israel.

Why this analogy,are you implying Tinubu's mother was a harlot?was that what Bakare said(wait lemme go back to the article)

Again,are you sure it's in the bible that "a leader born by a harlot was used by the Lord to deliver Israel" shocked shocked shocked ,which leader was this and who did he deliver Israel from?
I tell you,no leader was used by God to deliver Israel whose mother was a harlot.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2011
vislabraye:

. . . I don't know who's refering to.

Yea right and I don't know who Barack Obama is.Please
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2011
All those so-called supporters of the BB ticket,I'm sure you're mighty impressed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Neldre(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2011
If Tunde Bakare is insulting others b'cos of their biological background, he should remember that he was adopted into sonship by God as well. Who d hell does he think he is? Collaborated with Buhari- a fellow bastard to rule Nigeria. He sees nothing b'cos if he does, he should have known he would lose. Just like Okotie. Why can't he emulate people like E.A. Adeboye, Kumuyi? He even took it 2 d altar of God in preaching politics and declaring someone bastard. Only God Knows those who serve Him. BAT should just laugh at him b'cos he failed.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by ololo12: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
This is wonderful and interesting. Someone who calls himself a Pastor, Prophet, Teacher of the word of God calling a fellow human being like him a Bastard. Well i can only say may God forgive you.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by vislabraye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
rasputinn:

Why this analogy,are you implying Tinubu's mother was a harlot?was that what Bakare said(wait lemme go back to the article)

[b]Again,are you sure it's in the bible that "a leader born by a harlot was used by the Lord to deliver Israel" shocked shocked :[/b]o ,which leader was this and who did he deliver Israel from?
I tell you,no leader was used by God to deliver Israel whose mother was a harlot.

I never said anything about Tinubu's mother. And I don't think it's wrong for anyone to be adopted. It would be unfair to call motherless babies bastard. Thats my point.
Read the book of Judges 11. Ther's a man called Jephthah and his mother was a harlot. In fact that was the reason he was driven from his father's house.

I hope that answers ur question.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by klogsenator: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
Those against Tunde Bakare, who made u all judges, U re guilty of what u condemning him on. Please, if u cannot beat ur chest to say this is what bakare said, stop acting on speculations. From the original post u guys have built several assumptions which is not in line with what Pastor Tunde Bakare originally said. Stop inviting curses to urselves.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
Okay na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by Pukkah: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
klogsenator:

Please, if u cannot beat your chest to say this is what bakare said, stop acting on speculations.

What does this mean really?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by loco4love: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2011
What has Bakare everdone for Yorubaland? He contested an election in which he was heavily involved in rigging. Bakare is the fake Awo. Go to his church he does nothing for the people in there. The people in his church are living in poverty and hopelessness. Bakare is the ultimate fake Christian pastor. Why didnt God give him the presidency? God didnt give him the presidency cos he is uber dishonest. A lying nincompoop.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2011
klogsenator:

Please, if u cannot beat your chest to say this is what bakare said, stop acting on speculations.

Bakare said Tinubu is a bastard,he may not have mentioned his name but we all know who he's referring to,so what exactly are you talking about

Read between the lines and tell me if you think he was referring to Mahmud Abass,duh:

“Look at the madness going on in Yoruba land. stvpid, nincompoop, people without family background causing problem because of money, ill gotten wealth. If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up.

“If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain, they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.

He likened the person angling to take over the leadership of the Yoruba to the Biblical Abimelech who forcefully took over a kingdom that did not belong to him and was eventually destroyed.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba by rasputinn(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
loco4love:

Bakare is the fake Awo.

How could he be?he's never been known to harbour any such ambitions,no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPM's Hospital Treats A Muslim Woman For Free / Pastor Ea Adeboye Phone Number / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.