Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17689 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by godwon01(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2022
We are still in 2021 here. Anyway I say happy new year to all Nairalanders in Nigeria. This forum is a nice place to be Nigerian has brain. I used all the stuffs I gathered here to get settlement visa for my wife to the UK. I can not remember the names of all the immigrations gurus here. I say kudos to them. Honestly, I am addicted to this forum and I recommend this sight for spiritual problems and various research in all human Endovour. Seun ,more grace to your elbows for bringing talented Nigerian together into a forum like this.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by jawalis(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Denique:
99thenemy- onion distributor angry
Kriss216- redpillers' chief compliance secretary undecided
Jawalis- a great friend kiss
Pocohantas- responses to mentions always on point. Girl/Lady/Woman is versatile kiss
Ezzycarter- witty grin
Ishilove- I like how she plays with words so effortlessly kiss
Slawormirr- a true family man kiss
Explorers- tour guide cheesy
Thanks so much. Good wishes to you

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AngelicBeing: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Shellsploit:
Shout-out goes to Angelicbeing for your amazing quotes on my comment! grin grin grin grin grin
Hian, amazing accolades from Shellsploit, may the new year bring amazing, dumbfounding blessings beyond your wildest imagination to you in Jesus name.

Happy new year 2022 to you wink

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Teslason(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k
Benpedro
Techspot
Originalsy
Righteousness2
Blakjewelry
Chukxie
WhyNa
Thepianoguy

God bless you all!
Happy new year!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by GoldenSpec: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Shoot out(gun down) to the most annoyed nairalander.. My first target would be Mannavulturegriller. That guy na beast! undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2022
obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasti.clala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.
gtguru
may God bless you, you shall never know sorrow in your life I wish you happy new year wish you long life and prosperity more grace and many more blessings shall come your way,the smile you put on my family face 2021 this 2022 God will put billions of smile on your face too thank you very much for your help and support may God continue to bless you always.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ishilove: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2022
naptu2:

Thank you very much and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I also look forward to your dairy updates too, dear. Thankfully I'm not lactose intolerant.

Happy new year honey
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by deepwater(f): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2022
flexyrule:
Pochohantas

Deepwater

Slawormir

Righteousness

Uyaiincomrable

NwaAmaikpe

Explorers

Lalasticlala

Thanks.... Happy New Year.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mfm04622: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year to the one and only Naptu2. Wish you a prosperous year in good health.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ishilove: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Denique:
99thenemy- onion distributor angry
Kriss216- redpillers' chief compliance secretary undecided
Jawalis- a great friend kiss
Pocohantas- responses to mentions always on point. Girl/Lady/Woman is versatile kiss
Ezzycarter- witty grin
Ishilove- I like how she plays with words so effortlessly kiss
Slawormirr- a true family man kiss
Explorers- tour guide cheesy
Thank you Aunty Denique
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chukxie(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Teslason:
Walkbrazil4k
Benpedro
Techspot
Originalsy
Righteousness2
Blakjewelry
Chukxie
WhyNa
Thepianoguy

God bless you all!
Happy new year!

I'm honoured! Happy New Year to you and your family!

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ogtavia(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Shout out to Yuneehk...
My ride or die...
I got you any time... For real, I mean it.

Happy New Year..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Oyin2212(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2022
PyroDavid:
Iamphenomenal
Seas
Onelove508
Mr Pharmjossy
Oyin2212

Thank you comrades
My guy, you sef brought a smile to my face. Wish you all the best this year.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Teslason(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2022
chukxie:

I'm honoured! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Blessings on your family sir!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by TechNana(f): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Remag666:
Ha them plenty o but let me name a few
1 TechNana
2 Seun
3 Gamer999 cool I actually based my moniker on his own in reverse
4 Arnold1
5 Slawomiir cool
6 ChikeGreat
7 Princewarri1985
8 HellVictorinho3
9 Eagleonearth
To mention a few

Awwwwn...

I'm even number 1,

This is special,

I'm curious to know how I left a smile on your face...

What did I do?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by benpedro(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Teslason:
walkbrazil4k
Benpedro
Techspot
Originalsy
Righteousness2
Blakjewelry
Chukxie
WhyNa
Thepianoguy

God bless you all!
Happy new year!
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Teslason:
walkbrazil4k
Benpedro
Techspot
Originalsy
Righteousness2
Blakjewelry
Chukxie
WhyNa
Thepianoguy

God bless you all!
Happy new year!

God bless you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by souloho19(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Athemisia:

Shout out to Dodoatirice for wonderful reality/ fiction Tori... Wey he take update Boyz this year. Twale baba..

Shout out to silver1996,
Danieljunior,
Souloho19,
Renderhelp
another reality/fiction writers.
You guys made my year aswear... You got me glued reading for hours yet hunger for more.

But abeg souloho19 and renderhelp make una come drop update oooooh...

Last but not the least.... My humble self
ATHEMISIA...

Shout out to KingWarri my boy....

Happy new year bro. Thanks for the shout out

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by TechNana(f): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2022
AYNL:
Pumpumking(nairaland clown of the year,that "no offeince" phrase alone na vibe)

technana

they're too many walahi
not all of them make people laugh though

A happy new year to you

Now tell me, what did I do to be in that list? wink
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Righteousness2(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2022

So Humbled that we were able to put smiles on some persons!
We Give GOD ALL the Praise for that as HE Alone is the Source of all we try to do here.

GOD ALMIGHTY Bless you for your acknowledgements.
HAPPY! HAPPY! NEW YEAR To All!

I assure you that GOD is Gonna do Greater Mindblowing things this year on this Platform. Just open up your mind to Receive m!
It's Gonna be a Great Year all round in JESUS NAME...,, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by aloma007(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2022
I missed my chances of appreciating many Nairalanders such as omaolowo and co.
Name plentiful and I'll be back with full list.

May these people never lack any good things as much as they exists with their beloved friends and family members
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2022
TechNana:

Awwwwn...

I'm even number 1,

This is special,

I'm curious to know how I left a smile on your face...

What I do?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
What shocked you've forgotten.
Me I can never forget the money you sent me.....I was totally flat then it was a lifesaver I'll always be grateful sis it's you who first made me smile on this forum smiley
Happy new year cool more winnings for you this year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mhimi007(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Atheistandproud, explorers, Royalblack, Macroman omo its endless oo
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hungerbadoo: 3:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Shout out Do dodoatirice, Centino, Soulho, Larryson, Therock5555.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by sunshineV(f): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Randerl:
Shout out to:

atheistandproud
ZesusHVWritter
Skywalker
SunshineV
MrBONE2
Jeffy1206
Christistruth00
Happy new year boss. Greater heights ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by naptu2: 4:19am On Jan 01, 2022
mfm04622:
Happy new year to the one and only Naptu2. Wish you a prosperous year in good health.

Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2022
fergie001:
Names too numerous to mention.....but thank you for making this year worth the wahala here/ Great guys and ladies....I wish you all a Prosperous 2022. #GodBless

uhhhuhuh what have I done to deserve this remarkable recognition, mentioning me amidst unbelievable set of people like you yourself am blushing like what an honour,distinguishing my name from others with a honorary yellow fill,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would have done yours but (I no sabi) so therefore collect three mudu/glass of To-Re-Meh

Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHER

GOD shall grant each and every of our heart desires in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Kyase:

my man, next year we must blow
We b bomb,,,,,, oooooooooooooo now I get u (in brother shaggi's words) we must blow ooo by GOD'S GRACE because oyinbo say what an all-round successful person is an encyclopedia blowman abi no b so

HAPPY NEW YEAR BROTHERLY

A year God will grant all our heart desires
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 01, 2022
dfrost:

I'm flattered. Thanks a lot matey. smiley
You are most welcome mr
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 01, 2022
dfrost:

I'm flattered. Thanks a lot matey. smiley
You are most welcome Master/Mister

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.