Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17771 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by makavellidon: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasti.clala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.
my shout out goes 2 Boggyman557 holy gram master happy new year in advance bro
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obinoral1179(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to Righteousness2 for always spreading the gospel and standing for Christ.... God will give you more knowledge in 2022...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by iamphilips(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wese90
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by shedy03(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shoutout to @genius43 for his technical helps and assistance to all nairalanders on phone section, particularly Xiaomi thread.
Happy new year to you. 2022 will be better.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bolaji26(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
@sen2paco

@patrotic9ja.

Thank you all
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by spencekat(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to every Nairalander.You guys are the best regardless of your divergent contributions here.2021 was a very challenging one for me.I lost a great friend and brother,Mr.Stanley Nwosu yesterday.Big Stan,RIP.You touched my life this year in October /November and thank God I let you know about that when you were alive.My prayers to your wife and the kids.I will miss you dude.

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gambia(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Countless monikers, see you all in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Duchessree(f): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to cochtrane for putting a smile on my face this year . God bless you and reward you . you shall never lack in the year 2022 , and i pray the Lord grant your heart desires. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kadreeG7(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to TammyAnybody.

May God continue to bless and elevate you

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
1. OfficialAPCNig : the realest dude on nairaland.

2. MiracleMe7 : the quest for knowledge is the quest for power.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Perfecttouchade: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hajji mufutau55 thank u sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by jamesope04(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Twaci, God bless you. Benefitted recharge card
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Randerl: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to:

atheistandproud
ZesusHVWritter
Skywalker
SunshineV
MrBONE2
Jeffy1206
Christistruth00

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Successmind(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to righteous02, Kris216, diplomatic, peco

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Benwallt(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shoutaaaaaat to @beebah2000. Keeeyboard warrioress* and all the ladies on here who still found reasons to stay on in the events of constant rundowns and scathing attack on their personalities. To the niggars of wars throwing deadly tribal brickbats Shoutaaaaat to'yall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kosoco(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Udele1

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dangrace01: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
tensazangetsu20
This guy help on programming section has neen immeasurable. You have helped alot of us coming up
God bless you alot

Nwanimo your memes are grin

Falseprophet weird funny guy grin

Boogeyman grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by stinjoe(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pocohantas, Nnamdiosu. You are amazing. God's continuous blessings! smiley
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Successmind(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to righteous02, Kris216, diplomatic, peco4king
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by johnpablo541(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
I want to send a shout out to Venzal - picked up the interest in freelancing from his thread. And i made much more than i make from my 9-5.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Drone95(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
False prophet my gee
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Thesaint141(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout-out to NwaAmaikpe the Genius,
Playmaker14 aka Fukernizer
Chatinent
Racoon
Anigreat
Pocohantas
Kriss216
Slawomire
Nwanimo1

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ceematics: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to Oga Nedekid you saved a soul when I thought it was over for me.
Shout out to Mesmer for his selfless giveaways tho I've never been lucky.
Shout out to all the other Samaritans on this wonderful site may God grant all your heart desires this 2022 may your pockets never run Dry IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kelblaq(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shoutout to Boss Mesmer! cool

I don dey sell my gift cards to Him over a year now! No issue.

You'll always remain the best in my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by anyilalaz: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
shout out to
slowormir
Explorer

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by drezzyx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
My shoutout goes to the one who keeps posting snakes topic.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Donald95(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
Pocohontas makes me smile and even made me smile last night.

I admire her energy and skill at tackling Nairaland bullshit.

HopefuLandlord.

Jonnydon22

These ones drop inspiring thoughts.

Magnoliaa and all my fellow women.

Nairaland women are the strongest, never backing down. grin

Nairaland family is awesome.

Shout out to Thegidredpiller una tormentor

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tranquility2345: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some men I came across on the treasury bill thread. They didn’t make me smile. They made be laugh uncontrollably. They claimed to be billionaires in real life until they were exposed by one lazy youth as Uber driver and tanker driver. Can you imagine? Uber driver and tanker driver will come Nairaland to claim richest men in Nigeria. Hahaha.

Since lazy youth exposed them, dem just dey para all over the place. What do grown men wey don born university graduates gain with these audio lies?

Ahiboilandgas and Xiaoli una be clowns. I just stand here dey observe una cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Omicron007: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
No one mentioned Vulture Griller?

Shout out to Datboredberry.
And Boss Nwamaikpe.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Brushstrokes20: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Compliments to all SANE nairalanders! grin
Zombies can sip sniper for all I care undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ceematics: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
johnpablo541:
I want to send a shout out to Venzal - picked up the interest in freelancing from his thread. And i made much more than i make from my 9-5.
Put me through bruh I want to freelance too.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by richebony: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
qtguru. .men love your dairy ..You are such an inspiration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Learn How To Cook 100 Types Of Nigeria Food From Different Tribe / Happy New Year 2023 Nairalanders / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.