Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. (2947 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Man Cries To Nigerian Government Over The Rate Girls Charge For Sex In Turkey / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by fineboynl(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm supprise with the rate girls now smoking weeds. Have you noticed?
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
It also alarming that there are more lesbians than straight girls in Nigeria today.

6 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by doggedfighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Is weed meant for any particular gender?

Weed is for everyone who desires it and can skillfully handle the rizla.

Bashing women isn't by force.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by paulolee(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
some na bcox of peer pressure n while the others want form bad babe

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Laturuturu: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
FTC wow I am so so happy
This is my first time
Wow 2021 wow
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

The Dumbo dey learn work for where em masters dey..

2 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:
It also alarming that there are more lesbians than straight girls in Nigeria today.
And what's wrong in being a lesbian son?

3 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by paulolee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:
no b today something...e don tey

2 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
fineboynl:
I'm supprise with the rate girls now smoking weeds. Have you noticed?
Keep wasting your time trying to please yourself..you are a weakling since you can't do nothing else than try to portray women in a negative manner..
No be your mate get nairaland?you think say if em dey waste em life dey bash women em for fit create this app.. grin wink

9 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Laturuturu:
FTC wow I am so so happy
This is my first time
Wow 2021 wow
Lols Who dash you FTC?

2 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Boy, your mum wouldn't have had you if she was a lesbian.

8 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nyascobar1414: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

Thats not a boy..
She's an Old HAG

5 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by MufasaLion: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Don't teach me how to moll, I'm a moller
I'm still gangin' with my soldiers

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Youths for this country don scatter, if dem carry out survey u go see say 80% of youths none of dem normal again, drugs and weed don dey too rampant I wonder wetin cause am, and that useless dullard presido no wan follow up the matter

2 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Theboy21: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Damn....get urself a slim pretty babygal that smokes weed n u will love the thrills cheesy cheesy

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

Don't you think it was your mom choice not to be a lesbian?
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Don't you think it was your mom choice not to be a lesbian?
Daft, because your mum knows God only created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve.

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

Daft, because your mum knows God only created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve.
Clown..and how true is that story? grin wink
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Clown..and how true is that story? grin wink
Scallywag, it's not a story but an event that happened long ago before your unfortunate parents ever thought of giving birth to a skewed fellow like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

Scallywag, it's not a story but an event that happened long ago before your unfortunate parents ever thought of giving birth to a skewed fellow like you.
So you believed a story that happened thousand of years ago even tho you weren't alive?
I won't insult your mother cos I know how important they are in kids life and I am old enough to be your mother so keep it up..
So what were you saying?
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

So you believed a story that happened thousand of years ago even tho you weren't alive?
I won't insult your mother cos I know how important they are in kids life and I am old enough to be your mother so keep it up..
So what were you saying?
If you're a female and mother then I'm sorry for your husband and children because you'll infect them with your warped mentality and your husband is in a long thing because he has someone who's confused about her sexual orientation as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

If you're a female and mother then I'm sorry for your husband and children because you'll infect them with your warped mentality and your husband is in a long thing because he has someone who's confused about her sexual orientation as a wife.
Funny boy..funny boys rather..you are very comfortable using insultive words online..
Well good for you son...
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Lilsameey: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Not surprising, Everybody wants to feel among.
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Kate98(f): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why not?

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Funny boy..funny boys rather..you are very comfortable using insultive words online..
Well good for you son...
I ain't insulting you son/girl

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

I ain't insulting you son/girl
No issue..I hope you guys get over yourselves someday..

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

No issue..I hope you guys get over yourselves someday..
There's nothing to get over here. I believe the heavenly inspired words of the bible over a mere mortals figment of imagination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

There's nothing to get over here. I believe the heavenly inspired words of the bible over a mere mortals figment of imagination
Women bashing was my point not your regular bible stories..

1 Like

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by ThEGodFaThEr112: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Women bashing was my point not your regular bible stories..
Didn't bash any woman I only said the reality.

N.B: for your info, the bible is not your regular story book but a chronicles of event that took place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr112:

Didn't bash any woman I only said the reality.

N.B: for your info, the bible is not your regular story book but a chronicles of event that took place.
Good for you..this was quite a reasonable conversation..it's appreciated..
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by trutht828: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

You are a weed smoker, right?
Re: At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. by trutht828: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Daughter, you are a woman created to love a man. Stop being confused

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Mummy G.O And Her Alleged Boy Trends Online / Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) / There Is No Such Thing As Husband Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.