Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It (12247 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by nwekeugochukwu: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says that he loves the fact that many Nigerians are obsessed with him, IgbereTV reports.

The politician who is currently in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, said many Nigerians are obsessed with what he does, says, and where he goes.

His post on Instagram reads;

''The obsession that many Nigerians have with FFK amazes me.

What he does, what he says, where he goes, what he wears, who he is with, what he eats, what he drinks, what he writes, what he thinks, what he loves, what he hates, who he sees etc!

It is an obsession and I love it!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEyqo7OWs8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by vanbonattel: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode CGFR (Chief glutton of the Federal Republic)

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by money121(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yimu

FFK = FFO tongue

22 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by silvoclaira: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
No, not one iota. FFK you deserve to be called out, you are, at best, a liar, a fraud,, an abuser, a bad foodie, a political party ashewo

Majority just feel pity for you FFK undecided

14 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by ERockson: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Massiveglory: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
vanbonattel:
Femi Fani Kayode CGFR (Chief glutton of the Federal Republic)

Indeed, you are obsessed with Ffk.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by smartasuen(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Massiveglory:

Indeed, you are obsessed with Ffk.

Just as you are

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Omihanifa: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
meth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
That is because many Nigerians are blind followers who are not exposed enough to know you are a nobody.

In nations where talent and skills rule, not nepotism and family name, you will likely be a manager at McDonald's at best.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ffk is just a yoruba christian attention seeker

the obsession wey dey fear me is that of bode George for tinubu ....pa bode George fit poison tinubu if given the chance

21 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by skaramanga: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

That is because many Nigerians are blind followers who are not exposed enough to know you are a nobody.

In nations where talent and skills rule, not nepotism and family name, you will likely be a manager at McDonald's at best.
At least Nigerians know you have erectile dysfunction and another man’s sperm produced your kids

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by shigishege: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truth be told, especially those mkpuru miners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Day169: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shior!!!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
FFK's marital life should serve as a lesson to all men not to mess with any woman who loved and treated them well else you'll never get it right with marriage. Saratu's curses(his first wife and true love) will always follow him,same with the current Ooni of Ife.You learn from people's mistake and not wait till it happens to you.It is the major reason I can never marry a babypapa because they are cursed.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Maxymilliano(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol ... Is that why he had to block comments section on his Facebook handle ?

His followers are so obsessive that ordinary happy Christmas wishes from him elicited negative remarks like somebody replied. 'wishing you the same, apostle Judas of yoruba land" another person replied "Judas Iskayode" as in like pronouncing Iscariot.

Lol

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by dasparrow: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode is a narcissistic scumbag. He is an abuser and a control freak. He needs to stay single in my opinion. He is a toxic piece of sh!t.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Christistruth00: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
FFK doesn’t know that it is his kids and the People around him that Nigerians feel sorry for

12 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by NwaNimo1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2021

19 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by BlackfireX: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Yoruba people eeehhh

Only mouth

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by chiedu7: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2021
I beg make una leave FFK alone.

He stood with us & we insulted him

He joined the govt & we are still insulting him.

I beg he has paid his dues, leave FFK alone.
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people eeehhh
Only mouth
If ur an igbo man, then ur a mumu.

I suspect ur an almajiri

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by CannibalTorment: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Very true, my guy is enjoying all the attention, that is obvious because I don't know what concern people with your private life, when that trollop clout chasing precious was having a nice time with her family in FFK house no one hears, she married him despite all the red flags around him, so now it is time to crucify FFK because she doesn't want you any more, deranged hypocrites are now coming for him.

11 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by gasparpisciotta: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2021
A fool at 50.

Obsession ke?

Delusion is worrying this one!

It can be interesting to watch a mad man, but no one wants to give birth to one....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by CannibalTorment: 5:05am On Dec 30, 2021
skaramanga:

At least Nigerians know you have erectile dysfunction and another man’s sperm produced your kids
People? is it sentiment or self delusional? despite someone immediately after precious said it, said FFk is unsatisfactory horse on bed, but you chose to believe the one you want despite you are not there, may God deliver you.

7 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by annexworld(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2021
The comments here ehn, reason he lock comment for facebook

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by iamyemiakins(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2021
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people eeehhh

Only mouth
angry

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by KingDash: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2021
useless gap-toothed mofo

6 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by ikorodureporta: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Him dey wait to see d post for fp, make him come see more obsessions cheesy

Depressed moffo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by mediainc: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Not obsessed, irritated grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by gender123: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Wahala be like fallen jack-knives

5 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by wallex1983(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Now this man needs help.

When things go wrong and you just 'love' it. Then there is problem.

Does that confirm the worries on some quarters that you need a Psychiatric check?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by olaxx: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
FFK's marital life should serve as a lesson to all men not to mess with any woman who loved and treated them well else you'll never get it right with marriage. Saratu's curses(his first wife and true love) will always follow him,same with the current Ooni of Ife.You learn from people's mistake and not wait till it happens to you.It is the major reason I can never marry a babypapa because they are cursed.

This is super deep. We tend to over look actual things that matter in life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) / Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land. / Doyin Okupe Joins Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.