Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It (12252 Views)

FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Spot on grin

For FFK there’s nothing like bad publicity
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by favour32(m): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2021
vanbonattel:
Femi Fani Kayode CGFR (Chief glutton of the Federal Republic)
Na food dey make Femi Fani Kayode dey dey smile naturally grin
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by ugodson(m): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Who you be sef animal like you. Am waiting for the day you will leave that apc and u will come and say another story
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by iamjavadem(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2021
But here you are commenting on a thread about him.
Dsalvo:

That is because many Nigerians are blind followers who are not exposed enough to know you are a nobody.

In nations where talent and skills rule, not nepotism and family name, you will likely be a manager at McDonald's at best.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by TolaniLuv: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2021
It’s not his fault! People who still follow him are to blame . I have unfollow him both on Twitter and IG
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Neddstark: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
FFK's marital life should serve as a lesson to all men not to mess with any woman who loved and treated them well else you'll never get it right with marriage. Saratu's curses(his first wife and true love) will always follow him,same with the current Ooni of Ife.You learn from people's mistake and not wait till it happens to you.It is the major reason I can never marry a babypapa because they are cursed.

If curses work, Buhari would have been dead since his first year as president.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by wink2015(m): 5:55am On Dec 30, 2021
But what Femi Fani Kayode called obsession could mean frustration.

His lifestyle came under governor Wike attack.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by TemmyDayo50(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

That is because many Nigerians are blind followers who are not exposed enough to know you are a nobody.

In nations where talent and skills rule, not nepotism and family name, you will likely be a manager at McDonald's at best.

Succinct!
APT!!
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2021
He gave reasons why many Nigerians are foolish.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Landmack: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2021
gender123:
Wahala be like fallen jack-knives
Is this u and ur dangling gbola?
Lmao

1 Like

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by HRMK: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2021
YEYE!NO SENSIBLE NIGERIAN EVEN RECKONS WITH YOU OR YOUR LIFESTYLE!!
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2021
The former demi God of the IPIG terrorist monkeys is now their enemy just for changing political alliance.
The IPIG terrorist monkeys were kissing his stinking ass just earlier this year. Some of them even claimed that his the smartest Yoruba man alive as long as he was against Buhari.
Wow, how times have changed in just few months, the cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys now calls him names and he's no longer smart ....clowns.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

Yeah like Trumps dumb kids representing the US at the UN, or the Bush dumb family that ruled Texas and the US just because of their family name. Oh what about the Kennedys or even the Sununu family still running New Hampshire just due to family name.
The US is littered with many shallow dumbos using their family names to stay relevant especially in politics. It's not peculiar to just Nigeria, stop post false narratives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by ddeola: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
grin ganja dey work wonder 4 em lyf. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by omoadeleye(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Ffk is just a yoruba christian attention seeker

the obsession wey dey fear me is that of bode George for tinubu ....pa bode George fit poison tinubu if given the chance

I swear o... Bode George is not smiling when it comes to Tinubu matters
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says that he loves the fact that many Nigerians are obsessed with him, IgbereTV reports.

The politician who is currently in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, said many Nigerians are obsessed with what he does, says, and where he goes.

His post on Instagram reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEyqo7OWs8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
look at this specie. He no know say people get their own problems.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Bobloco: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Better not to comment so as not to be counted amongst those who are obsessed with FFK
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by oxiide22(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says that he loves the fact that many Nigerians are obsessed with him, IgbereTV reports.

The politician who is currently in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu, said many Nigerians are obsessed with what he does, says, and where he goes.

ilegendd
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by omenkaLives(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2021
He is definitely talking to Igbos. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Caleycash(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

Obsessed with you asin say you be money!?
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Sleekfingers: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

Na thunder go fire your mouth there. Oni jekuje jatijati......
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Lovenorth: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2021
One lizard was killed in the bush
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Bizibi(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Especially those on Twitter.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by alphaNomega: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Narrator: " He did not know no one was obsessed with him, they merely take delight in his tomfoolery and cite him as a bad example to the upcoming generation"
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by matrixme(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Obsessed with you Kee? Are you father Christmas? This man's narcissist tendencies is way high, no wonder he keeps exchanging wedding rings like he's Thanos because he can't keep a lady. He must be so stupid to involve Nigerians in his self loathe.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by georgeakins: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

Manager of MacDonald? No!

Forget the fact that he is an eccentric, FFK is well read. I don't know why he has refused to maximise his potentialities
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by alphaNomega: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2021
matrixme:
Obsessed with you Kee? Are you father Christmas? This man's narcissist tendencies is way high, no wonder he keeps exchanging wedding rings like he's Thanos because he can't keep a lady. He must be so stupid to involve Nigerians in his self loathe.

He has poor erection that's why no woman wants to waste her youth with him. Let him go for elderly women.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by alphaNomega: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2021
georgeakins:

Manager of MacDonald? No!

Forget the fact that he is an eccentric, FFK is well read. I don't know why he has refused to maximised his potentialities

Answer: Cocaine. Don't do drugs

1 Like

Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by Kingspower(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2021
FFK, you are right cuz those people are urchins like you.
Re: FFK: Many Nigerians Are Obsessed With Me And I Love It by oochi123(f): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
The man fresh die..thanks for the cash you gave my colleagues and I yesterday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Buhari, Three Other Officials Who Failed Nigerians / Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice / Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.