Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra (29935 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / Man Builds A House For A Poor Widow In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Paradigms: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Such news always come from the land of the Rising � Sun. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Rain collection system.... nawao ... which kind wahala be this

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Ezemarcel(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
pman096:
Lovely, no matter what people may say the government cannot do everything, we also have individual roles to play in touching lives.
have you played yours?

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by GOVERNOR1988: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Very commendable
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Sergio101:
if you know Anambra well, you'd know what they a capable of cool

Great Anambra.
Land of men with iron balls.
it's our trademark.
Igbo Amaka
Is same IRON BALLS responsible for the increasing Rape cases among the men especially towards their daughters?
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Pablo25: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Ezemarcel(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
go and bore water for the widow now?.…
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by princepee: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad this is what Kanu should be doing for his pipu not causing chaos,looting,terrorism,killing etc going on there now.
wow, how you reason is wonderful....
And Sunday igboho should also be building houses in oshogbo abi,
Your your obsession with Kanu and Igbo matter will give you heart attack someday soon.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ariesbull: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Igbo always uplifting themselves
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by phemmyfour: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
pman096:
Lovely, no matter what people may say the government cannot do everything, we also have individual roles to play in touching lives.
The Government is not doing the most important things. Much more can be achieve if the govt provides the basic amenities

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by ariesbull: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
better than ogun people that bath once in 10 days and wash their clothes once in 3 months....

Rain collection system is a global way of getting water

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
fabiano09:

Empty brain. That's why you will be a servant all your life
You people cannot understand sarcasm. He was mocking the South West people

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by MartinCorridon: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Good man. God bless him.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
ashiwaju2010:
Man Builds 3 bedroom bungalow for widow in Anambra

A Philanthropist Prince Engr. Promise Nnanyereugo, has wiped away tears from the eyes of a widow by construction by a 3 bedroom bungalow for a widow in Ezira community, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra state.

He extended this kind gesture through Prince Onyendozi Foundation .

Speaking with newsmen at the handing over ceremony to the beneficiary, Mr Nnanyereugo said he was moved to tears upon sighting the dilapidated mud house in which the woman was residing for years and immediately sought to change the situation of the woman.

He therefore called on all organisations and well meaning Nigerians to be their brother's keeper and seek to make life better for those in need in whatever measure they can be of assistance, according to him, it would go a long way in making the world a better place to live for everyone.

Responding in a show of appreciation, the Beneficiary, Mrs JOnwuchekwa's expressed delight over the gesture extended to her, prayed God to replenish the purse of the Philanthropist.

She said, "my Joy knows no bounds as my prayers for my benefactor is that only God will bless him for his humanitarian gesture towards me and my family'

The Son of the widow, Mr Chikodiri Okereke expressed joy, "he said when Prince Nnanyereugo told me that he was going to assist my family in building the house, it was like a joke but to my surprise he started the project and has materialized.

Narrating their experience, Chikodiri said he has been living in the house for over 38 years as he was born and raised in the house with his 5 siblings.

He prayed to God to continue blessing the Philanthropist for him to be able to do more for many widows and less privileged people in their community.

Chikodiriw narrated how he wished to get a better place for the family to live but couldn't as he couldn't raise the necessary funds to do so but he was glad Prince Onyendozi came to their rescue

He went further to express gratitude to the benefactor showering him with prayers.

The Philanthropist Prince Engr. Promise Nnanyereugo,did not stop at giving out a reconstruction 3 bedroom bungalow to the widow, he also gave out rice and other food items to the less privileged families in the community, with the message of demonstrating the essence of Christmas to his community.

In his comment after commissioning the remodeled building, former member that represented Orumba North and South Federal Constituency Honourable Ben Nwamkwo praised the benefactor for extending hands of assistance to the less privileged citizens In the society,.

He went further to charge other people not to leave the service of assisting the poor to the care of the political officer holders, according to him, God is the rewarder of people who do good to the poor in the society.
Reason y Nigeria girls prefer igbo guys. All d girls I have dated I always ask them that question. They all choose Ibo before any other tribe
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
GOD BLESS YOU MORE SIR.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by specialmati(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Entprys:
Ibo ? 4get, he just build that house for her. He dont like the widow because they dont like themselves that side
grin grin grin grin grin this typewriter is made in china.its has malfunctioned, didn't even last up to two weeks,it needs replacement but this time buy original one from germany
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2021
A hand that gives will never beg, God bless him for his noble gesture.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by pman096(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
The Government is not doing the most important things. Much more can be achieve if the govt provides the basic amenities
True and it's even more saddening that when they provide even the most basic of amenities which in some way is our right, they make it seem as if they've done us a favour.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Sergio101(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is same IRON BALLS responsible for the increasing Rape cases among the men especially towards their daughters?

In Anambra or in Osun??

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one
But he go shock you say among the children of this widow one particular pikin dey way dey ball for town but the pikin abandon he mama for that kind house

Not possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by schoolboymatt(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
kudos to him... may his river of wealth never dry.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Weyrehmod: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Allisgud: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Sergio101:

I really wanna understand what you meant.

Is it that people of wild west can no longer construct a simple clear sentence??.

please come and elaborate, cos I didn't get.

Coneheaded empty head everywhere!
gbagbe,ibos no dey help each other,all my Ibo friends dey talk am dey prefer buy u drinks,this person just get gud mind as a philanthropist he is

1 Like

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
Anambra is indeed a great state. .

proudly anambrian grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Why not do borehole. Stingy sad
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by candidbabe(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by lasisi69(f): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Pained Afonja muslim miscreants. They are very easy to identify
cheesy but, your name is Olaniyi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Chiboto414: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by juman(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2021
I think igbos here said all igbos are millionaires.
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by Ouchbabe(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Anambra Amaka! Igbo Amaka
Re: Man Builds 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Widow In Anambra by egoldman(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:

All you can see on this post is wahala?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.