Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; (648 Views)

How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Aybamdbay(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2021
https://www.airfunding.net/project/576459?hl=en&utm_source=copy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=project_detail_shares&utm_content=project_id576459

In August, I took a loan to help move my business forward. But that has appeared to be the worse decision I have ever made in my life!

I have not be able to repay my loan which has been due for 4 months now and the penalty fee keeps increasing everyday. All my contacts now know I took a loan and worse still, they are been disturbed by the company I took the loan from.

Here in Nigeria, if you take a loan with no collateral, most of the lenders here will request permission to your phone contacts, call history and your photo gallery.

My contacts have been sent many messages from my lender and they are really getting snaky with me. A lawyer has even taken up my case.

I have since then left Lagos to another state because of the embarrassment.

I am hoping that through this campaign I can get some help to pay back my debt and also get my family back on its feet.

Abeg Nairalander, this crowdfunding projectway I start, I need to first collect support from closed ones, I can then get support from people worldwide.

I sincerely ask if you could give support, no matter how small! Please spread the word!

https://www.airfunding.net/project/576459?hl=en&utm_source=copy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=project_detail_shares&utm_content=project_id576459

Thank You in Advance!!!
Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by AroOkigbo(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2021
If your contacts, family and friends no help you, na nairalanders wan help you?

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by uthlaw: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2021
We should leave our own problems to pay ur debt....ena don turn nairaland to charity organization!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Irupetepete: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2021
My broda, everyone is going through shit..
Took a 207,000 loan from opay cos I run transaction of more than 18m monthly on my pos, I can show you evidence..
Have paid 60k, never knew it will be daily deduction..
Was coming from bank one day when I was robbed at gun point, my capital and everything collected..
Now the money has accumulated and my shop has been locked for almost 2months now cos no where to get capital..
We are all going through shit bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Aybamdbay(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2021
AroOkigbo:
If your contacts, family and friends no help you, na nairalanders wan help you?

Baba, your help go go a long way. I just need three people to donate first so my post go fit dey their site frontpage.
Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Haakeem(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Goal $1,500 woooh........... You are just kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Aybamdbay(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2021
Irupetepete:
My broda, everyone is going through shit..
Took a 207,000 loan from opay cos I run transaction of more than 18m monthly on my pos, I can show you evidence..
Have paid 60k, never knew it will be daily deduction..
Was coming from bank one day when I was robbed at gun point, my capital and everything collected..
Now the money has accumulated and my shop has been locked for almost 2months now cos no where to get capital..
We are all going through shit bro

So sorry for that brother!!!
God will definitely replenish your lost in multiple folds
Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Aybamdbay(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Haakeem:
Goal $1,500 woooh........... You are just kidding right?

What I need gangan is 500 Dollars to clear my debts
Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by Aybamdbay(m): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2021
uthlaw:
We should leave our own problems to pay ur debt....ena don turn nairaland to charity organization!

Baba, your 4 dollars support will go a long way sir
Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2021
a biz that you took a loan and couldnt repay then you now want free money to put into that same failed biz?!?!?
why dont you give up?!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2021
My dear, every one is in debt one way or the other. Crowd funding Abi wetin you call am isn't the answer... Go and sit down, think of what to do (business) that will enable you pay your debts in bits. Trust me there are lots of money making ideas, ask God to open your eyes to see the opportunities out there. That you failed in one business isn't the end of you. Have you failed 7 times yet (7 businesses )? Keep trying & trying till you get it right!!! There are lessons in every failed business.

Now NOBODY will donate money for you to pay debt! If we do, who will pay our debts

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save A Brother From Serious Debt!!!; by yuping(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Please don't run, even if is #1000 per week pay little by little that transport you use to migrate you should have send it to them, and you use the money for business that fails no need to be ashamed people do far worse things and still behave like kings go back to your business, no let people mouth weight you down.

(1) (Reply)

See What Some Nairalanders Are Saying In This Video / Used 42 Inch LG Tv For Sale / Do You Find It O.k When A Woman Handles A Family Finacial Resposibilities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.