Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Always Swears For Us His Children (16034 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Rosaline5000: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
I understand how it's feels living with a toxic person, I stayed with a relative like that when I lost my mum.
And all she does is insult me, make me feel small, you don't dare have your own life in the present of that woman, she want you to work in her shop all day, just say you want to go and do something that is your own thing and she will run all manner of curses on you.

Make you feel useless in life and worthless, compare you with your relatives that is the same age bracket with you, compare you with outsiders.

She wants you to fight her battles for her even if she is wrong but when you have issues with anybody she will support the person because you are worthless why will she help you when she can act the good person in front of the other person.

Even if someone matches me or insult me I will tell the person sorry because I know even if I am innocent, I dont have anybody to support me in any situation.

It's took years from me to get out of depression she put me on and thank God I am no longer staying with her.

Anyway I hope to become a millionaire before this year runs out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by MadamExcellency: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Were you psychologically tormented while writing this stvpid narration.

Poor you. Claiming be be wise yet too fo0lish to spot it from your vitriolic mumbles.

You hardly know this op.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

It's one thing to have a brain and another to have a discerning brain.

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.
So I relate to your dad's disappointment.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Greenback: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

Here are the attributes of my father, don't know if it's redpill or not.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

2) HE'S CUNNY IN NATURE TOWARDS US HIS FAMILY.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

3) IS WITCH A GOOD NAME TO CALL YOUR CHILD?

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.
just because of my father toxic tongue.

4) MY FATHER HOLDS HIS BROTHERS CHILDREN IN HIGHER REGARDS THAN US.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

Any small thing, COMOTH FOR MY HOUSE (you must hear that word)

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.
am always angry, even when am happy.
when I talk, my words are always hard.. except when I try to be nice sometimes.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.
Move away from him for good before he provokes you to attack him.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Firefyta: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.
The legend himself
I swear I'll pay to meet you in person

5 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Princedapace(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
I dislike toxic parents.. They can harm kids.

If she sees the man, she will Nack him.. grin

Pls, do help my friend complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida by participating in her research survey.

She has airtime gift for anyone who competes the survey.

Visit this thread to see how to participate
https://www.nairaland.com/6915603/get-airtime-reward-participating-phd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Mo10go(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's totally unacceptable bro, nothing like bondage blah blah, I was in same thought like yours but believe me I never stop dreaming big and my Mom always go far for through Prayers, thank God for my life today

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
It may not be a bad idea to do a DNA test to check if he is your biological father. There may be something he knows that you do not know.

If it turns out he is your biological dad and you are already an adult, the question you need to resolve is " what am I doing near such a toxic person"?

Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Bote3000(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
For a pain you haven't experienced I think it's you be quiet
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by walexsho(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Hope you didn't behave like a Ba**ard as well. Some parent are hot tempered and may not be able to withstand the excesses of a bad child especially when the mother is giving such child support. Change your ways and avoid things that are not pleasing to your father.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

You need a therapy session more than the OP. So much energy into corrective cursing than necessary, but it does make you feel better afterwards.

You have everything going on well for you, so you think and you can curse out the iddiots for not being as smart as you...lol

But have you realized nairaland is your therapy corridor now, cos you seem to offload a lot from position of pain.

The OP is undergoing an unfolding episode that will pressure him into his golden era. It is a common issue in life, and he is just brave to bring it to light in order to dissolve it. Do not add to his pains and ignorance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by ThickSharon123(f): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmmm

It's high time you left his home and go stay in another house, even if it's one room face me I face you.. it's manageable

For peace sake
For your sanity sake

Parental curses are real, try as much as possible to avoid it which starts from you leaving the house

How I so dislike cursers!!!
Get independent dude
When he doesn't see you two, three years and you coming back in a big way.. I'm sure he will regret his actions

Mothers can be manipulative too, just use your no. 6

That's gibberish. Curses are real if you believe they will affect you. People suffer from curses because they'd believe it's effective in the first place. If you don't accept it and have overflowing live in your heart then you're free.

There is no place in the New testament where curses were said to be effective. And biblical principle is a surety.

If love is in your heart and someone curses you, it can only backfire, if you have no Ill or wrong in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by nancyib: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
May this happen to u and ur children children amen

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by valdes00(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
I dont knw you but i wish i have enough money, God bears me witness, i would av credit ur acct just for this piece you dropped... Nobody could av said it better

3 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by asorockvibesblo: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's not even good to use bad words on people let's forget family sef
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Martinez39s(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Here are the attributes of my father, DON'T KNOW IF IT'S REDPILL OR NOT.

@emboldened uppercase remark

You just gave yourself away. Those that can pause and think deeply will see how that unreasonable remark shows this is made up. Follow up the emboldened uppercase remark with the one in red and we can tell the ulterior motives underlying your post. Why unreasonably try to denigrate the red pill by dragging it into what doesn't concern it? Since when was the red pill about toxic parental conduct? How does the red pill concern what your father is doing? Clearly, you are a detractor of the red pill. Don't try to deceitfully contribute in the vilification of fathers to counter and cancel out what the red pill is exposing about women (single women, married women and MOTHERS).

I am not saying that toxic and abusive fathers don't exist. All I am saying is that your story is made up.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by MaverickA3: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
You wrote 15 paragraphs of nonsense. I'm ashamed on your behalf
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by ThickSharon123(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My dear, don't let your father tell you your state in life. You were born by the only true father, which is God. Your earthly father holds no bounds to you.

Why not take advantage of your real father, and see how much he loves and cherishes you (and I don't mean your earthly father)

God has good things for you, he always sees you as the best, he wants the best for you. Think of these things everyday.

Don't let your earthly father make you feel worthless. You are more greater and privileged as you think. I believe in you.

Do you know why I believe in you. This phase you're passing through in life, every great man has passed through it, so you're heading somewhere.

If you accept your earthly father's love as a finality, then you're lost in the journey of greatness. Love you. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Swear for am back. I hate nonsense abeg
Bad move! Teen advice! Don't try this at home or outside!

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Spray(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Mood11 post=108924871]He could be doing that out of ignorance and frustration ...
Since you have made a decision to be different, it is left for you to declare words of positivity into your life and work hard to achieve it.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by MossLuv: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Mid 20 still living with your father? Bro go out and hushle, get your own apartment and earn your father's respect.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmmm

It's high time you left his home and go stay in another house, even if it's one room face me I face you.. it's manageable

For peace sake
For your sanity sake

Parental curses are real, try as much as possible to avoid it which starts from you leaving the house

How I so dislike cursers!!!
Get independent dude
When he doesn't see you two, three years and you coming back in a big way.. I'm sure he will regret his actions

Mothers can be manipulative too, just use your no. 6

You're a disgrace to womanhood

Tueh

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Ladikwa(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
What I will want to do as father in the future to avoid bad relationships with my children
1. marry a good wife who loves me more than I love her.
2. showing my children that I love their mother.
3. banning curse and insults in my home.
4. showing my children I love them and telling them.
5. telling them to put God first in their life’s, while also doing same.
6. providing them the basic necessities of life.
7. kissing them and hugging them to get them used to it from an early age.
8. always asking them what the are going through in their life.
9. ensuring their mom and I, are on the same page when it comes to discipline and punishment.
10. avoiding things that will cause see finish.
11. marrying a Good wife from a good family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Regex: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Lies here mate. My father never gave any regard to us his kids. My school fees and that of my siblings were catered for by my mum from the day we were born. But it never stopped my from cautioning us whenever we get angry and try to disrespect my dad. She never for one day talked ill about him instead she tried to make us accept him as our father, she gave us reasons to give the man a chance in our life. So, I think your mother is just acting out of her emotion which is normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Ugaboy: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nah wah o
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Sirchiboy: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Sorry sir,
Are you done with school?
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by bergs2: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry[b] but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.[/b]

Mkpi Awada.

Going through your post, I'd only perceive a well thought out lines, added with good sense of humour: rationalism.
I have learnt a lot

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by walexsho(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
You nailed it man, the guy won't love to hear the truth. No child will make the father proud and the father reing curses on such child. The guy forget he will one day become a father and I pray he doesn't have a child who misbehave in the neighbourhood by stealing,fighting, promiscous and he will see what it is like to be frustrated.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by vickydevoka(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

you are a fool, I pray this gets to you one way or the other.
so you can physically see, that this has nothing to do with manipulations.
You don't know NwaAmaikpe. Are you new here. Me I started loving my dad as soon as I became a man. Omo Women no follow abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Johnman400: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Onj introuble and all obas in yoruba land share comments and subscribe pls....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by vickydevoka(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
DonBenny77:
When I think about my dad sometimes, I just conclude marriage and having kids shouldn't be for everyone. The man for no marry. Why give birth to kids you won't be there for, busy impressing the streets and letting the home suffer.
Him try impress street. Some papa no even impress animal.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Bastard1stborn: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
But my father is totally bad

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Una sure say na una Papa be that...?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.