Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,931 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Always Swears For Us His Children (16067 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

Here are the attributes of my father, don't know if it's redpill or not.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

2) HE'S CUNNY IN NATURE TOWARDS US HIS FAMILY.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

3) IS WITCH A GOOD NAME TO CALL YOUR CHILD?

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.
just because of my father toxic tongue.

4) MY FATHER HOLDS HIS BROTHERS CHILDREN IN HIGHER REGARDS THAN US.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

Any small thing, COMOTH FOR MY HOUSE (you must hear that word)

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.
am always angry, even when am happy.
when I talk, my words are always hard.. except when I try to be nice sometimes.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.

Which tribe is he, so we can generalize it from his fellow tribes men,
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Dameland: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you are not smiling under your present condition, you are already becominglike your father.
If you are still playing the blame game at this stage, you are unconsciously already becominglike your father. Sorry but this is the truth.
Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Volksguys1985: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jidemoo:
This matter wear wrapper tie gele

Sorry but it seems he needs better rehab
and wear Brazilian hair join
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by bikefab(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Prodigal father. What are you still waiting for? You should've disowned him since.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by sammycipher(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Dude I can relate to ur post, I suffered same if not worse, my mum made growing up a nightmare, now whenever I recall those experiences she flares up and tells me I am unforgiving.
I can relate to u saying u don't even smile because stuff like this can mess with someone's brain, it even had effects on my previous relationships

Just forgive and forget, because in as much as u hate him for what he did he is still ur father and there is no way u can excommunicate him from ur life
Also try and find a way to leave that house, when dealing with parents like that long distance relationship is d best

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by drealzum(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

There are toxic Fathers. That's not a lie.
The sad thing is, you unconsciously learn this toxicity despite the fact you hate it. When you have your kids, you will see your children make this same complain you are making. I pray it doesn't be. I hope you become a different Father.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by tommy589(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

It's one thing to have a brain and another to have a discerning brain.

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.
So I relate to your dad's disappointment.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.

I know say you get sense but sometimes your matter get as e be

It was 2 years ago that my younger sister that's 47 realized that our mom is manipulative, something I had known and got free from at 17

Why living under his roof at mid 20s and eating the food of the father that you hate.No be juju be dat grin
Leaving his roof will make him happy and see him praying for op

3 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by akojispy: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Omo your na play such parent are still living in the ancient world my mum does same and at the end of the she would be saying God why is my children not progressive. They thought they are being well mannered

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by vickydevoka(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Limassol:
Whatever that fool call himself dose'nt negate the fact he is just a wannabe, far from a smart fellow. Besides, what does age has to do with recognising a toxic and erratic individual?
Women only love their kids n not the husband. She only love the husband under the condition of what he can provide.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by isram: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
God bless you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Bellgal: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
g

A man bought one trouser and a pair of shoe for the son, but the wife had the mind to tell the child that what the dad bought for him is very bad, imagine that, a boy of four years ooo.

The mum has started feeding the boy with rubbish talk...

Some mothers are terrible.

I always love you for always saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Druss(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Reminds me of when I stayed with a cousin and I saw his father call him a bastard. I was shocked. I told my parents and requested to never visit that family. I still hang out with the cousins but avoid the father. Any parent that can misyarn against their child like that is immature and irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Druss(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
seguno2:

If after 18 pages of comments you didn’t provide feedback on your teen pregnancy palaver, why should anyone bother with your papa palaver

Na better revelation you do for here o! Imagine - why won't the father give better yab? What else is OP not telling us?

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Midas01: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Always giving excuses for men. If it was a woman would you have the same sentiments?
Elidrisy20:
Maybe is because of the economy, the hardship he is facing, that is driving him insane

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by torqque7(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
updatedws:

Mr man u think u know it all... are u trying to say there are no bad fathers? stop thinking everyone's case is similar to yours

Nairaland is littered with stories of fathers impregnating their daughters. what's ur defence about such fathers?

there are bad father's and OP is likely a victim of one. stop generalizing and thinking u know it all.

and for u living on ur own and owning a car in ur 20s, thank ur stars. there are people who work hard day and night but find it difficult to make meaningful success for obvious reasons. this is Nigeria

time and chance bro. stop blowing ur trumpet and more importantly, stop thinking u know everyone's conditions

God bless you jare..that guy just de missyarn anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by vikgreen01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Which kind father b this. End time father….
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by realoscar84(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nwa, you are one of my favorites guys here but with this particular response you goofed big time. I was born n raised in a good home n I grew to cherish, respect n appreciate my parent; both late now though, may God Almighty rest their soul but op's narrative has nothing to do with mum's manipulation. Even if there's slightest hint of it, it's obvious their father is a toxic head of the house. Should a good father curses his children or openly deride them in the presence of strangers just in the name of being upright? E no make sense abeg.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by real777(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
The greatest error any parents can make in the life of their children is cursing them. You have altered and destroyed the foundation of those children spiritually. This is common with foolish, ignorance, sufferhead & frustrated people that later became parents. While your children's mates are busy excelling in all they lay their hands, yours will be struggling in life ...... academically, business, trade and series of delays and backwardness despite living a godly and hardworking life. Only the mercy of God can reverse these things but pray it wouldn't be too late. We are Africans and must tell ourselves the truth. I will keep blessing my children right from their first day on earth no matter the offence. The prayer of a righteous father or mother on their children is greater than many sacrifices and deliverance in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Kabaz2: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's how my father abused me until I discovered he was into witchcraft,very terrible.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Depressed101: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

are you sure he's your father Ask your mother grin
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by depoyu: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
ok
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Swear for am back. I hate nonsense abeg
He should swear for his father? See ur life

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by KillAlabi2021(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
maureensylvia:

Ok... Your past post says it all
You don't worth my attention
Ciao
tongue
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Kayodeblaze(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leave house, go hustle! Make better money and come back to shame the devil. He will postrate for you
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Elidrisy20: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Limassol:
Is he the only Nigerian feeling the heat? there is absolutely no justification nor excuse for such nasty behaviour.
maybe you guys don't contribute anything in keeping house
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by GoldPanther(f): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Find a way to leave your Father's house on good terms, have a plan, ask for forgiveness and a fresh start, beg if need be, then 3 days later announce you are packing out and LEAVE.

You have to start all over pappi, it may seem very hard but you would be happy for it, you are a guy, so even a less than great accommodation would be better than the constant shame and sorrow, sub-consciously it's steady chipping away at your self esteem and confidence.

As we get older, the need to severe ties with out parents and be our own person is highly beneficial.

Stay strong pappi!

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by sugarlyn: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Learn to appreciate your dad and buy some good gift.
You can give him some money too and ask him to bless you so that you can get more money to take care of him.
There's a solution to every problem

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by festusforchrist: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Be patient and look unto Jesus.
See how you can reach out to him with other family members who he respects and beg him.
He is still your father, don't curse him in return.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Immarocks(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmmm...
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by ChiefSweetus: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
Hate how hard I laughed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by seguno2: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Kabaz2:
That's how my father abused me until I discovered he was into witchcraft,very terrible.

Please how did you discover that he was into witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? / My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.