Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Always Swears For Us His Children (16068 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Trustedpronet: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Before you hate on your father...what work is he doing for a living?

4 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
We need the Holy Spirit in our families. So many confusion in homes these days. The Matter tire me no be small. With God, everything is possible.
We don't have the fear of God, that's why we get involved in silly things like this that shouldn't be seen in someone who's in line with God's word.
Holy Spirit take over........

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by gazza07(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dj please kindly play "no love" by Lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by JusticeYisraEL: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Make una swear for am back na

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Biodun556(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Some fathers are terrible, I have experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Uyi168: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Solsix:
Hating your father is one the easiest way to be in bondage, am talking from experience. My father curse us as well, he even compared us with our goats. We are still struggling today because of decision he took years back. I hated him with everything I had, but I couldn't get a break through till I forgave him with all my heart, he is late though. Hatered delays blessings

abegii...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by vivalavida(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

Here are the attributes of my father, don't know if it's redpill or not.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

2) HE'S CUNNY IN NATURE TOWARDS US HIS FAMILY.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

3) IS WITCH A GOOD NAME TO CALL YOUR CHILD?

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.
just because of my father toxic tongue.

4) MY FATHER HOLDS HIS BROTHERS CHILDREN IN HIGHER REGARDS THAN US.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

Any small thing, COMOTH FOR MY HOUSE (you must hear that word)

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.
am always angry, even when am happy.
when I talk, my words are always hard.. except when I try to be nice sometimes.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.

You swear on your life

You have started swearing already. You might turn out to be your father in future.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Guyman02: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
We can see from these kids abusing their fathers on Nairaland while buying cars for their mums the damage that is being done to this generation with regards to their fathers, it means that they have given up on their fathers who may be quickly abandoned to die if he falls seriously ill and they won't miss him.

They would rather do Yahoo and use the money to celebrate their mothers instead of helping their fathers whom they don't know what he goes through to keep them alive till the age whence they are able to log on to Nairaland and rain abuses on them.
Men, this is no longer about redpill, plan for your future, we have raised very weak men and it seems every man is on his own now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by DropsMic(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Solsix:
[s]Hating your father is one the easiest way to be in bondage, am talking from experience.[/s] My father curse us as well, he even compared us with our goats. We are still struggling today because of decision he took years back. I hated him with everything I had, but I couldn't get a break through till I forgave him with all my heart, he is late though. Hatered delays blessings
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Freerhyme1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
I bet ur dad is from Delta(Igbo speaking part) Na their way be that, cos they can marry multiple wives without taking care of the multiple children
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Karemarealty288(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Swear for am back. I hate nonsense abeg

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by pinknipple: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, mom-manipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

It's one thing to have a brain and another to have a discerning brain.

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.
So I relate to your dad's disappointment.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help make her a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with kids who have been turned against you.

Mkpi Awada.

you have my blessings, son.

9 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know which is easier to spot; a cum soaked panty, a person with a body odour or a child who has been brought up by an evil mom not to see any good in their father.

The fact that the first paragraph of your woe tale defends your mom and aims to minimize her influence on you betrays her.

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, mom-manipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,
No father is totally good, neither is there any who is totally bad. Some dads are write-offs no doubt, but it only takes a write-off of a child to write to the world of their own dad as a write-off even when pointers tell otherwise.

Some of our moms are horrible cooks, but how many times do we tell our friends that our mom's cooking was the reason most of us spent our growing years in hospitals?

From what I deduce,
Your dad is apparently an upright man, who would not side evil irrespective of who commits it so it's strange to your mom that he'd take sides with strangers rather than support the wrongs of his kids.

I also see you expect your dad to pick fights with people because your quarrelsome mom isn't cool with them. That's whack, infantile and shows how much you think like your mom.

The fact that he appreciates very little gifts from strangers shows he is appreciative too.

In my early twenties, I wasn't living in the family house playing referee while my parents fought, I already had a good job, a decent car and getting my preek wet most of the time in preparation for marriage.

It is only unfortunate that his kids are not living up to his expectations and he is reminded of this each time he sees other kids who are and ends up voicing out his unfulfillment.

That's one of his flaws but the fact that you are alive is a testament that he was good enough to ejaculate into your mom's hollow chamber rather than allow her die childless.

I have now come to learn that the worst thing that can happen to a man is not to have a wife who spreads her legs for any Thumb, Preek and Harry but the worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a wife who spreads his flaws to not just any Tom, Dick and Harry but also to his kids.

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help make her a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with kids who have been turned against you.

Mkpi Awada.

Whoa! Whoa!! Whoa!!! Brilliant submission. I've heard a lot about you on this platform. And I really wish to reconnect with you maybe on WhatsApp. How can I please?

P. S: This is my WhatsApp number should in case...09067875890

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by phemmyfour: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
The thing that upsets me more is when we start narrating our experiences of been dealt with toxic parenting from our fathers some people will be saying, we were products of manipulations of our mom. but that's a lie... they just don't know our pains.

1) My father swear for us at any slightest provocation (he uses word like, YOU GO DIE, YOU GO USE YOUR MOUTH RUB GROUND, WITCH and so much more) imagine as a kid growing up till this day and this man still uses same languages on us his children.

You don't dare have an issue with a neighbor in the presence of my dad which he's aware of, because the next morning he be sitting with that same neighbor and talk ill about you in your presence ( how many times my mom has quarrelled with people because of him...but before we know it, him and them have reconciled. my mom would be the bad person in the town)

This man has called us witch to the extent the whole area is looking at us as one, he has literally made us look bad in the presence of people. compare us with other people.
he has spoiled us with his bad tongue. full area gossiping telling people their papa self dey call them witch...belike them don confess before.

you need to see the way he's happy whenever they come around, especially when they give him money like 5k, 3k ... prayers uphon prayers on them.
as soon as they go he starts the curses on us.. I don't know he just don't want us to succeed or not.

DO I HATE MY FATHER? I hate him with every blood in my veins yes, how can I love someone that abuses us immediately he sees us eating his food, looking at us like we are wrecking him from day one.

honestly speaking I myself am in my mid 20s and with what I experience to this day it's affecting me in my life, you can never see me smile.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I REFUSED TO BE THE MAN MY FATHER IS, EVEN IN MY NEXT LIFE TO COME.
Some Families do have them
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by LLSAINT(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is not a good omen to the children when fathers are abusive
My cent is this:
1. Leave your father's house and stay away from him.
2. Inform your mom or elderly uncles to talk to him to stop such abusive statements on the children.
3. On your part, go and start hustling and no matter how small, send him money thereafter, seek for his prayers thereby averting the silly statements or curses he might have made either out of anger or frustration.
Indeed, he is frustrated and needs to be talked to but do not reply him abusively but always reject his silly statements and turn them to positives and blessings for no one calls you inferior without your permission..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by marsup: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are you sure, he is your father?
Ask your mom, why he is like that, there must be a reason. However, it's inexcusable, for a man to keep cursing kids, you should get somewhere else to stay, before he drives you insane.
Situations like these, most times, could cause an irredeemable psychological break down.

So sorry.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wetin una dey do before him dey swear for Una

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by LyfeJennings(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Lol
Sorry bro but your dad is a nincompoop

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Sundrus: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Unfortunate father wey no suppose marry or get offspring

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by updatedws: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.

Mr man u think u know it all... are u trying to say there are no bad fathers? stop thinking everyone's case is similar to yours

Nairaland is littered with stories of fathers impregnating their daughters. what's ur defence about such fathers?

there are bad father's and OP is likely a victim of one. stop generalizing and thinking u know it all.

and for u living on ur own and owning a car in ur 20s, thank ur stars. there are people who work hard day and night but find it difficult to make meaningful success for obvious reasons. this is Nigeria

time and chance bro. stop blowing ur trumpet and more importantly, stop thinking u know everyone's conditions

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Solsix:
Hating your father is one the easiest way to be in bondage, am talking from experience. My father curse us as well, he even compared us with our goats. We are still struggling today because of decision he took years back. I hated him with everything I had, but I couldn't get a break through till I forgave him with all my heart, he is late though. Hatered delays blessings

Not only to your father, hatred of any kind prevents you from thinking straight, just free your mind and embrace peace with everyone.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Josywhyte: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
My dear. Most parents are like that. Just tell him that if e better for una tomorrow him go enjoy him sweat wey e take train una but if him continue like this and bad things(God forbid) do una na him go still use head carry am
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by HRSweetness(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma, I'm so sorry you had to go through such traumatic experience.

I pray God helps you achieve your concluding paragraph because like you said, the experiences you had has shaped you to becoming an angry, aggressive man.

I recall Chris Brown's interview with Tyra Banks, where he described his dad as a terrible man who constantly physically abused his mum. He also vowed never to be like his mum.

Next thing, he was on the news for beating Rihanna to a pulp.

Studies have also shown that kids raised in toxic environment mostly end up as toxic adults cos that's the only way of life they saw and knew.

So my dear brother, the only way you can't end up like your dad is to deal with the anger issues and choose to liberate your self from the pain, hurt, unforgiveness, anger and hate you feel.

Sending you hugs.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by respect80(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

But if you've concluded that your father is as useless as your mom has made you believe he is. Help her become a widow so you can marry her and make her taste what true love is or you can continue to hate him with every blood in your vein; but that won't stop him from being your father. Would it?

Till then, wait till you become a father with bunch of useless kids who have been completely turned against you by their troublesome mom and let's see if you won't make your dad look like a learner at cursing.

Mkpi Awada.

Oga, d calm down.
Abi this reply been d wait for this post??

5 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

This is solely metaphor:
Angels are being birthed into demonic families. The home you are raised is a training ground to strengthen you for what is to come.

Your Father on Earth most likely is not from your Soul family, so what you needed from your present Earthly family was their DNA, their care as infant but it is now time to move on to greater things. Try as much as you can to reward him and her for providing you a DNA and a womb and infantile care, but it is now time for you to move on, otherwise, your toolbox aka brain will be fuccked.

1 Like

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Guyman02: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

you are a fool, I pray this gets to you one way or the other.
so you can physically see, that this has nothing to do with manipulations.
You are abusing an elder for voicing his opinion while you are accusing your father of cursing his children always.

What you have displayed above is enough for anyone to access your personality, your father deserves a bottle of beer for not pretending about the kind of kids he has undecided

In another thread this boy give person daughter belle and said his parents were happy for him, the girls parents see him as a tout and bad mannered and he planned to inflict harm on them

6 Likes

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by LandMann: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have seen plenty of your kind, fortunately for me, some of these scums are in my family, so that affords me the privilege of sniffing out the influence of long-time, manipulations momipulations once they start to complain.

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
[/s]

Load of bullshit. Hope you don't become a father like the ops father. Some of you who have been fortunate in life always have myopic views and fail to see emotional and psychological suffering of others due to ill-treatment.

Your post stinks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by jumper524(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

From what I deduce,

Mkpi Awada.
no be everything be savage.
You can choose to disbelief him rather than concluding off point directly as though you know d father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Elidrisy20: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Maybe is because of the economy, the hardship he is facing, that is driving him insane
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by trutht828: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

you are a fool, I pray this gets to you one way or the other.
so you can physically see, that this has nothing to do with manipulations.

What are you still doing in your father's house at your age?

Are you useless to yourself or what?

Are you sure your father doesn't have a good reason to hate you? A 20 something year old man still living in his father's house. That's disgusting.
Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by Mo10go(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm sorry for all you've gone through bro through your papa, My dad called once in this year cus he believe that nothing better can come through me to him, I couldn't remember if he called more than 6 times when I was in university but I proved him wrong today and I'll continue to prove him wrong, he didn't know I'm in Lagos for the past 3 months working in a company, i want to send him 20k for Christmas but I come to think of it again WHY someone that doesn't give a sh*t about me nor my siblings, I said no, my sister is paying up to 150k next year for school fees and accommodation, have told my Mom that I'll pay half of it, so why bothered about a father that living his life with a abandoned mother of 6?, I always think about my Mom and the rest so my brother the only thing to make you stop that nonsense is you working hard, believe me someone will tell him that you making it.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Always Swears For Us His Children by specialmati(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

your family need jesus instead of filling your heart with hatred for your father why not fill it with Jesus and the problem in your family be solved.something went wrong thou but Jesus can solve it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? / How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.