Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Self Care: 7 Reasons A ‘me’ Time In A Relationship Is Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Care: 7 Reasons A ‘me’ Time In A Relationship Is Necessary? (125 Views)

10 Reasons A Woman Gets Attached To A Man After Sex. / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Care: 7 Reasons A ‘me’ Time In A Relationship Is Necessary? by Ayietim(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
It actually minimizes conflicts:

Spending a ‘me’ time reflecting on the journey of your life should take you down the self discovery path.

The hard work that goes into building a relationship takes time, energy and focus.

With so much time and other resources committed to build a great union, little is left to invest in self discovery.

A ‘me’ time is an opportunity to sit down alone and do a productive self assessment.

It’s always a great time to ask. ‘How many of my personal goals have I achieved so far?” “How much of my potential have I used so far?” “Am I fulfilled yet?”

The answers you receive for these questions and others should help you redefine your personal goals. Then factor them into your relationship.

Aligning your goals with those of your relationship should minimize conflicts because focus is clearer and boundaries are clearly defined.

https://ayietim.com/2021/10/15/self-care-7-reasons-a-me-time-in-a-relationship-is-necessary/

(1) (Reply)

The Gift Card / Hassle-free Delivery With Us / Why You Should Give Your Loved One Valentine’s Day Flowers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.