Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13062 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by SimplePlan34: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that the almighty God is partial who does not care about human morals he just favors who he likes. A fucker.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:
I discovered that cryptocurrency would make you richer ,better and financially free than any 9-5 job out there if you can dedicate time and effort in acquiring skills on how trade it.

Wow

It seems you're doing well in crypto
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hahnemann:
I discovered there are good opportunities abroad to teach English and earn as much as $1000 to $2000 per month and I'm seriously considering this as my Japan route
I wan follow you sir
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Exodora: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Not to argue with anyone any more even when am right I will just let you win for the sake of my mental balance.
To be mute else is necessary/ important that I speak .
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

That means women cannot love unconditionally.
So men loves unconditionally. Wen most go for good sex
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

That means women cannot love unconditionally.
So men loves unconditionally. Wen most go for good sex n beauty.

So in a saner clime , no one loves unconditionally
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Starlight252: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Patosky4U:
I discovered Cryto and it has been best thing after agege bread grin grin grin God has been really faithful

I sent you pm bro

I'll be glad if you reply
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Starlight252: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:
I discovered that cryptocurrency would make you richer ,better and financially free than any 9-5 job out there if you can dedicate time and effort in acquiring skills on how trade it.

Really?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Getting a messages through a dream is only one of the way God communicates with his own people...

If u lucky to get multiple messages you lucky
Take all message serious
If you don't understand, find Someone to translate for ya
I hav 17pages of messages on my E_Dream journal just 2021 alone...
Some of the revelations has alrdy came to pass

Wow! That's great.

So what you're trying to say is that it isn't an unusual thing that it's not constant?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
CamusMidas:

Wasn't expecting anything sensible from an idiot actually.

Idiots gave birth to a scoundrel like you, so I'm not surprised you're acting like the pieces of thrash who birth you...Omo ale jatijati
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by BigDawsNet: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Wow! That's great.

So what you're trying to say is that it isn't an unusual thing that it's not constant?

It doesn't hav to be constant

If i send you my dream pdf.. you will see something like

02 may 2021
O5 may 2021
19 may 2021
05 june 2021

Which means the messages is not coming in daily

It doesn't hav to be everyday
When u get it... you get it...
If u dont hav a journal, get one today...

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by kingimmade: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

Well before you delve into buying and selling BTC and other alternative tokens, you must have basic knowledge on the right tokens to purchase amongst many others...
Send me a mail and I'll add you to some of the crypto groups I belong to...

But I must also add that you do your own research too while at it...

YouTube, Discord, telegram and other apps have useful information that would help you kick start your crypto journey.

was only responding to the bolded, u sounding like u didn't type it
it's a different thing if u r not interested in assisting
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

Idiots gave birth to a scoundrel like you, so I'm not surprised you're acting like the pieces of thrash who birth you...Omo ale jatijati
grin dumb girl, thinking word from an online miscreants hurt any sensible person.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thanos5555:

Lol � is that your pace?

I finished HTML in 1 day, and python in three weeks, bro there are so much to learn to be that slow oiiooii
Lol I expected to do HTML, CSS and to a good extent JavaScript within that period. But that asides, we have different amounts of time available to devote to learning coding and also different rates of assimilation. Isn't that true?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

So happy to hear, bro. But learning HTML for 2months is not too good. You ought to learn HTML for 2weeks then move to CSS for 3 weeks, then JavaScript for eternity. If I may ask, how long do you spend on coding?
I sadly couldn't give it much time then due to a project I was doing and did not want to shift learning to a future date. I will devote more time to it now.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
DeHorus:
How do I start this please
I depend on YouTube videos.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Hahnemann: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingimmade:

show m way na

Read @whyna thread on nairaland titled [b][/b]my journey to Hanoi, vietnam

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Beiii: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Teslason:

Great!
How was the experience?
Can you see things beyond the natural?
The experience is eye Opening literally because now you see things from a different perspective. The way we have been taught to see it like it’s something evil/wild/cult like thing makes it hard for the average person to know what the third eye is. It’s simply consciousness asin becoming more aware of yourself and your environment. it It’s different for everyone
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Beiii: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You dont mind to share the process of doing that?
There are books you’ll have to read for that.
Check out books like the four agreements, seven spiritual law, outwitting the devil by Napoleon.
Any book that teaches you to be more aware/ raise your consciousness.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Femmyfestus: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Beiii:

There are books you’ll have to read for that.
Check out books like the four agreements, seven spiritual law, outwitting the devil by Napoleon.
Any book that teaches you to be more aware/ raise your consciousness.
what has been your experience so far
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Wow..what d experience
Honey business. Didn't get d expected return
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
CamusMidas:

grin dumb girl, thinking word from an online miscreants hurt any sensible person.

An online miscreants.....(hahahaha)
In the first place the gibberish you put up there makes no sense....�
Keep rolling your eye maybe you’ll find a brain back there .�
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

An online miscreants.....(hahahaha)
In the first place the gibberish you put up there makes no sense....�
Keep rolling your eye maybe you’ll find a brain back there .�
tongue how did you manage to be this dumb?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
CamusMidas:

tongue how did you manage to be this dumb?

Ask your asshole mother, she understands better...
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by HeadNigga: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Share same thoughts with you! sad

BUT

Some Posts are Quite nice to Read! E.g this one! So Plz Stay smiley
sure staying
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Starlight252: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered where to concentrate my capital when i finally get it...
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

Ask your asshole mother, she understands better...
grin you take your stupidity seriously and I respect that.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
CamusMidas:
grin you take your stupidity seriously and I respect that.
Same as your mother does.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.