Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13061 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Teslason(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Beiii:

The experience is eye Opening literally because now you see things from a different perspective. The way we have been taught to see it like it’s something evil/wild/cult like thing makes it hard for the average person to know what the third eye is. It’s simply consciousness asin becoming more aware of yourself and your environment. it It’s different for everyone
I opened mine long ago but failed to go deeper... I stopped practicing...
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:

Same as your mother does.....
cheesy very dull somebody.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

cheesy very dull somebody.
Dull like your mama...Dumb like your papa.
Omo werey
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Peterpan007(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Lalami3232:

Yes for sure, but go into JavaScript framework like NodeJS, ReactJS or AngularJS and companies would be begging you like you're a demi god.
To make life easier for you, don't use pure CSS, switch to bootstrap or material UI.

Now I've shared an insightful hint with you. I dey expect you to send me bet9ja code wey I go play tomorrow and win 1M.
If u no send me, I go use EFCC take come arrest you

Lol thanks boss ��
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Laeroy:

Dull like your mama...Dumb like your papa.
Omo werey
Cross over stupidity tongue
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by lonelydora: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2022
YourFavorite21:
can you teach me? cheesy

No vex. I teach only females.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by lonelydora: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Wheel barrow or Snake in the Monkey shadow style?

Can I DM you?

So that you can teach me how it's done and then we Try out Practicals.. sad wink cool cool

Happy New Year, Egbon.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

Cross over stupidity tongue
Same stupidity runs in your generation and here you're exhibiting inherited madness..

Continue basking in it....
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Beiii: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Femmyfestus:

what has been your experience so far

Teslason:

Great!
How was the experience?
Can you see things beyond the natural?
The experience is eye Opening literally because now you see things from a different perspective. The way we have been taught to see it like it’s something evil/wild/cult like thing makes it hard for the average person to know what the third eye is. It’s simply consciousness asin becoming more aware of yourself and your environment. it It’s different for everyone
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Laeroy:

Same stupidity runs in your generation and here you're exhibiting inherited madness..

Continue basking in it....
grin wallowing in dumbness.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

grin wallowing in dumbness.

Takes one to know one..
Pathetic dumb son of a LovePeddler..
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Laeroy:

Takes one to know one..
Pathetic dumb son of a LovePeddler..
grin nah, I can't come down to your level of dumbness.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

grin nah, I can't come down to your level of dumbness.

Then come up to the level of your mum's stupidity.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Laeroy:

Then come up to the level of your mum's stupidity.
How did you manage to be this stupid? tongue
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Laeroy(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2022
CamusMidas:

How did you manage to be this stupid? tongue

Ask your mother! She's the president of the association..
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It doesn't hav to be constant

If i send you my dream pdf.. you will see something like

02 may 2021
O5 may 2021
19 may 2021
05 june 2021

Which means the messages is not coming in daily

It doesn't hav to be everyday
When u get it... you get it...
If u dont hav a journal, get one today...

I have tho just need to start documenting. But TBH tho I would tag yours constant, because I can just get one message in a month and that's it till next month or next two month.

Well happy new year to you boss. Glad to encounter you once more. Wish you the joy of a new season.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by BigDawsNet: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

I have tho just need to start documenting. But TBH tho I would tag yours constant, because I can just get one message in a month and that's it till next month or next two month.

Well happy new year to you boss. Glad to encounter you once more. Wish you the joy of a new season.

If you getting one in a month... It could possibly means you not really paying attention enough to your dreams... Your memory is only saving the one that comes so real and direct...just like someone giving u a message in a real life...

Or

It's just God decisions to give you one ones a month... Don't force it...let it come anytime they want....

It doesn't matter if u get Dem everyday...what matters is the few messages you get are vital and important that will help u in someway...

just don't force it... When you get it...you get it

I already got a messages for the year
It's all about dos and don'ts and some important promises...

God bless bro
Happy New year
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=108987666]

If you getting one in a month... It could possibly means you not really paying attention enough to your dreams... Your memory is only saving the one that comes so real and direct...just like someone giving u a message in a real life...

That's it. Thank you for the insight. I hope to press more in this new year. God bless.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by GreenVILLETiPS: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Lalami3232:

I would advise you to learn with books rather than videos. It makes you a better and more vast developer. Not just one book but different books. Go to z-lib.org and download free books. But if you wish to learn with videos, use coding addict or courses by Maximilian Schwarzmuler or Jonas Schmedsman

can you share the link to get the videos of coding addict or courses by Maximilian Schwarzmuler or Jonas Schmedsman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.