Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? (13064 Views)

Here Is This Multi Million Business You Should Venture Into(new Discovery) / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by suffering: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered that people who borrow money and refuse to pay are destined to drag you down to nothing. Do anything at your disposal to get your money back. We were all born into the world with nothing and have to struggle for every penny in our wallet.

14 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by bigpicture001: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2021
No single lady/ woman love any man.... It is the money around a man they love... Don't be decived..

All ladies are the same!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Mvena(f): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2021
How to be wicked
How to stay wicked
How to remain wicked

5 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Laeroy:
I discovered that cryptocurrency would make you richer ,better and financially free than any 9-5 job out there if you can dedicate time and effort in acquiring skills on how trade it.
What of buying And holding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I Don't agree with number 6 at all, why do you have so many computer science degree holders WHO are not excellent in Microsoft word talk more of software? Many of them are jobless teaching in schools with computer degree, to even get the upwork is difficult because Yahoo boys have spoiled the image of Nigeria

My bros, no be to read computer science be the thing oooo. The question be say "you sabi programming?"
This software development job no need certificate, E be like mechanic job. If you're good, dem go take you and abandon who get degree. Show me one person wey sabi programming wey no get job for 9ja? We change jobs like akara and beans. Anyways, I no fit argue with you sha but I'm a testimony of what programming can do. You fit even dey do 4jobs at the comfort of your home.
I rest my case!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by christ007(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2021
what i discovered this year is that i must make money in the year of 2022 and that is why i want you all to like my job by click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4327360/chris-multicrete-concretes-home-improvement-services#65269047

it the last day of the year

365 �365 �❤️
It been God���
Let’s give thanks to God❤️

2022 we’ll shall be up where we all wish each other
Happy New Year in advance nairaland people
Without God and you’ll that give me job I’m grateful �

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Cloud Computing and Programming, started with Python

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by richmond500: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That is why you won't be rich
so rich people don't like ass?

3 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by GreaterFuture6: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Patosky4U:
I discovered Cryto and it has been best thing after agege bread grin grin grin God has been really faithful
How? How? how?
Is there a secret strategy you are using
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by suffering: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Fapemz:
That a lot of our power needs can be easily provided for by alternative energy. Even my portable power Solution can help you too. Check my previous post
It’s sad that the government isn’t looking towards renewable energy sources to power the national grid. Imagine the employment opportunities possible from creating solar farms.

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by henrinity(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2021
That on no account should you lower your standard when searching for love

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Fapemz: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
suffering:
It’s sad that the government isn’t looking towards renewable energy sources to power the national grid. Imagine the employment opportunities possible from creating solar farms.

Very true. I for one is amazed at the many possibilities even outside Solar energy from wind to thermal to small scale turbine that can give seasonal power during the raining season. I build and sell Lithium batteries and this has proved to be a game changer to many

4 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered to live is to risk it all otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you. wink

2 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Babastrong(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered how to know a rotten fish. if you want to know a rotten fish, all you need to do is to smell the head. take nigeria as a case study.

5 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2021
How to pick 700milion from the ground and make the owner forget grin

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2021
GreaterFuture6:

How? How? how?
Is there a secret strategy you are using
sniper entry
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:
I discovered alot of things but make I share just few with una.

1. Nairaland na the most bitter forum worldwide
2. This forum can pollute your mind if you no dey mentally strong. Most of us wey dey plan to marry very soon don dey get rethink because of wetin we dey read and see here everyday grin
3. This platform get 99% hypocrites. Dem go call you simp for here but dem go do worse offline. Dem go say dem be feminist for here but dem go dey loyal pass primary one student wey just start school when dem see small money.
4. Impossibility is a thing of the mind
5. Believe 99% of what you see/read here, at your own peril
6. Software development is the new oil.
7. Tomorrow is so unpredictable, na only today na sure
8. I no fit emphasize number 6 enough, but abeg make we all try give a shot at software development. I'm a testimony of this!!! Go online, learn web or mobile development and thank me later. If you're good, you won't work in 9ja but abroad. Imagine say dem dey pay you $2K for a start and you dey your house.
9. Read number 6 again......
10. Number 9

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ***** "
Please after learning the skill how do I get high paying clients

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Miracood2:
I also discovered that..

There is money in this country.

You just need knowledge on how to make it.
U connection n money
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Abdurrehmandaud: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Fastest animals in the world

[Fastest animals][https://animalsss.com/Blog/29/fastest-animals-in-the-world]
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2021
VlamesIffect:
FO.R.EX NO EASY

Omo market just dey use me catch cruise.

Win today, lose tomorrow.

But i got better, & will still get better
come make I mentor u
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Taiwo20(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Lalami3232:

Go on YouTube or Google and start learning to be a good programmer. I'm not good at mentoring but I can always advise

Got any ideas on channel to subscribe on YouTube and/or what to search

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:
I discovered how to make 100M in less than six months.

I discovered the deceptive and manipulative nature of women.

I discovered peace, knowing that in the end, we're nothing but a big cosmic joke. Nothing really matters!

Like, what's the point of it all, to be born, only to die, ceasing to exist, returning to oblivion - the state before you were born.

You wouldn't even know when you're dead, cause you are not alive to experience what it means. I can't imagine not existing, just like many.

That is why we used religion to deny ourselves this reality - we don't want to believe that death is the end due to our hardened human ego.

Nothing we do or will do ever matter in the grand scheme of things, cause we're no less insignificant than the ants in the field.

I have grown in wisdom, and in wealth, despite Buhari being president.

And most of all, I'm proud to be alive, to have survived. This is the only precious thing money cannot buy.
Did u just discover this. Are u under 20. Bcus it's in a nature to be manipulative n deceptive

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Zaynkad: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2021
nextstep:
I learned this year never to invest in agric anything again. Las las all na scam. angry

I learned that you need to rock life while you have it. Lost close people this year mehn.. cry
I learnt that first paragraph the hard way

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by jclassiq(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2021
I discovered much later in the year that this thing called marriage may not be for a man like me.

Terrifying to be honest, but yeah.

6 Likes

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by dieavirgin(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2021
I Don discover surest 1.2 odds on 1xbet 2 day ago. Even d sharpest mallam knife no fit cut am. Unfortunately, I have made up my mind to stop betting. What can I do?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Joelobioha(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Ernchibyke:
Forex trading
guy I dey tell u...omo that thing na blood money..
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by RapistOnBail: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Zaynkad:

I learnt that first paragraph the hard way
Hello sir,

Would you like to share your Agricultural loss experience. I would like to understand what really went wrong and maybe proffer solutions on what to do right next time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by ignis: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

I discovered peace, knowing that in the end, we're nothing but a big cosmic joke. Nothing really matters!

Like, what's the point of it all, to be born, only to die, ceasing to exist, returning to oblivion - the state before you were born.

You wouldn't even know when you're dead, cause you are not alive to experience what it means. I can't imagine not existing, just like many.

That is why we used religion to deny ourselves this reality - we don't want to believe that death is the end due to our hardened human ego.

Nothing we do or will do ever matter in the grand scheme of things, cause we're no less insignificant than the ants in the field.

And most of all, I'm proud to be alive, to have survived. This is the only precious thing money cannot buy.

Are you an atheist ?
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by RapistOnBail: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2021
nextstep:
I learned this year never to invest in agric anything again. Las las all na scam. angry

I learned that you need to rock life while you have it. Lost close people this year mehn.. cry
Hello sir,

Would you like to share your Agricultural loss experience. I would like to understand what really went wrong and maybe proffer solutions on what to do right next time.

Thank you.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
HenryDion:

Honestly, I would like to know how to make Atleast 100k a month.
33k allawee no dey reach me at all.
Re: What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? by Lalami3232(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Taiwo20:

Got any ideas on channel to subscribe on YouTube and/or what to search

Coding addict is good.
New Boston is another good one by Bukky Roberts

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.