Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Catfishing Went Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catfishing Went Wrong (538 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / Slay Queen Posts A Picture Of Herself But Something Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfishing Went Wrong by Lovemenotpolice: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello house
Had to create a new moniker to write this.....this is just to give a heads up for guys that catfish on these dating sites.....

I meet this girl on tinder (photos attached)also note she might be using someone else's picture....

I called her on 0701 688 6485 name Jennifer inmessage she agreed to hookup with me saying she was in ipaja that i should transfer 5k to her account name Jennifer ifunaya access bank,i did and she came to meet me at shoprite ikeja.....

We were driving to her hotel when she begged me saying she wanted to buy drugs at ipodo ikeja, getting there she went into a compound for a while,came back with ice(drug)lit it up in my car,next thing she did was unzip my trousers and brought out BABA while the eating was good(bro don close eyes)

Next na thunder slap bro receive ooooo.....like 6 addicts were all over me....took my cash..... wristwatch and ear pods.......this bitch set me up cause they actually went back into the drug joint together.....beware guys

Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by advanceDNA: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2021
How do you people find women hundreds of men sleep with attractive.....
Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by Brainard22: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Olosho don dey get robbery squad o grin

1 Like

Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by LoudlyMouthed: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Welcome to Lagos
Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by Hashabiah: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Serves you right . Next time ,you observe before taking anyone out
Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by LoudlyMouthed: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Didn't they tell you about those 3 sculptures along the express, when entering @Lagos?
Would hv been better you'd asked if never told cos it's just the way out of many issues - beyond your one-night predicament grin
Lovemenotpolice:
Hello house
Had to create a new moniker to write this.....this is just to give a heads up for guys that catfish on these dating sites.....

I meet this girl on tinder (photos attached)also note she might be using someone else's picture....

I called her on 0701 688 6485 name Jennifer inmessage she agreed to hookup with me saying she was in ipaja that i should transfer 5k to her account name Jennifer ifunaya access bank,i did and she came to meet me at shoprite ikeja.....

We were driving to her hotel when she begged me saying she wanted to buy drugs at ipodo ikeja, getting there she went into a compound for a while,came back with ice(drug)lit it up in my car,next thing she did was unzip my trousers and brought out BABA while the eating was good(bro don close eyes)

Next na thunder slap bro receive ooooo.....like 6 addicts were all over me....took my cash..... wristwatch and ear pods.......this bitch set me up cause they actually went back into the drug joint together.....beware guys

And thank your god, ddnt lost your life to tell the story.

#StaySafe
Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Go & catch another one, i pray hook-up dont hook your life.

1 Like

Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by luizpippo(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Dem dey give mumu BJ for outside he dey feel fly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catfishing Went Wrong by ceede2: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Lovemenotpolice:
Hello house

she stop for ipodo, red flag!!! if you r not familiar with that area men go run you street

It might cost you your car next time. Becareful.

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge You To Fight / Men And Entitlement Mentality / Cutie Naija Female DJ Somehow Flirting Her Thick Puuusy In Light Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.