Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! (5811 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day / I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2021
Hi everyone it been a while i created any post, well that been said
to the issue on ground!
i have this friend people call my twin brother, some same we lookalike(though he is on dreadlock), while some say because we are always together bla bla bla..... tongue

Yesterday as i got back from work, immediately my phone rang he was the one, i picked and he said "sey you don come back?" i said yes, so he came over carrying a worried look...

Let me try to shorten the story as much as i can.........
there's this lady that stays in the same company(house) as he, that had a serious crush on him even though she had a boyfriend then, she will always use every opportunity she has to tell him how she felt about him, and in some occasion she would tell him she love him.....
long story short he later gave in and started seeing this lady, hanging out a lot, chatting a lot and even kissing in the open when they think no one was watching kiss kiss kiss even i myself told him people will start talking when they see them together since everyone knows she already have a boyfriend that people even know too well, but my guy no send, saying he will tell anyone who cares to listen that they are just friends and neighbours but of cause i know better, i know how the thing dey go cool

remember i said she had a boyfriend? he stay like three street away and have been getting information from God knows who about this lady and my friend, it almost as if he had a spy in that house, so he invited this lady over to his place as he normally does, she even goes there whenever she please as per boyfriend and girlfriend thingy, he then asked her to borrow him her phone that he needed to copy an app from her phone, she gave him not knowing that his real intention was to go through her chat with this my friend....
Hmmm..... after so many back and fort that almost cause world war 3 in the whole street, this lady ended things with her boyfriend and even gave my friend a lot of space for months....

Well after some time she had another boyfriend that isn't from the neighborhood or the whole area per-say and got pregnant for this her new boyfriend, we later heard she had done introductions with this her new boyfriend silently without tell anyone...

my story don too long abi? abeg make una no too vex, i promise "no long cap" fence fort

So for like some two months now this lady again have been throwing some subtle signal of affection towards this my guy(even with her pregnacy) to the extent of even getting angry whenever my friend new girlfriend comes visiting, that some other neighbors has notice undecided undecided undecided

make una see me see trouble ooo, in my guys words "one thing lead to another and they had sex"
by the way they never had sex during that short relationship they had initially.....

now he comes to me asking if there's are any spiritual or health implications to what he had done.... as am typing this am still baffled that he can do such a thing and all the questions wey he dey ask no really silk in not to talk of even advising him

so please NAIRALANDER, are there any implications to this?

MOD if romance section is not the best place for this thread please do the needful, thanks smiley

WARNING: insultive comments will be ignored grin grin grin grin
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Kriss216: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2021
Na idleness make me read this rubbish long post embarassed

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Dreadshy: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2021
This story is too personalized to belong to a friend... but it might be true

10 Likes

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2021
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u need deliverance
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Can't read the long epistle. Anything you did is right bro grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by tee59(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Poverty ,plenty of it. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
If a man willingly sleep with a pregnant woman when he was not the one responsible. The man will go broke Until the baby will be able to identify money b4 the man finance will be okay.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing will happen, just tell your friends to stop anything that has to do with that ladies before she land him into trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by HITdemUP: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
No dey use your friend cover up. You don go knack your neighbor pregnant wife. You better talk true

7 Likes

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2021
If your penis wasn't grabbed by any hand inside then you are safe.

It happened to my friend when he thrusted into a pregnant ex then a tiny hand grabbed his dick and held it for almost 5mins before he managed to wriggle out. Yorubas call this Magun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2021
by the way need i say the lady is just 8weeks gone

so her pregnacy isn't visible yet except she tells you lipsrsealed

Yinkakolawole:
If a man willingly sleep with a pregnant woman when he was not the one responsible. The man will go broke Until the baby will be able to identify money b4 the man finance will be okay.

hmmm.... are you sure?
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by apostle96: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Death is the consequence of having sex with a pregnant woman in which you are not the owner of the pregnancy
There three different cases like that had happened around. Not exaggeration. The all d*ed

1 Like

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Mercury12(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
That your suppose friend is actually you and for your information. There is spiritual implications for what you did.

1 Like

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by christianjoy(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2021
This OP dey knack pregnant woman kon dey lie for us here
HITdemUP:
No dey use your friend cover up. You don go knack your neighbor pregnant wife. You better talk true

1 Like

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by doggedfighter(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Pregnant ladies need and enjoy sex too.

4 Likes

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Jodha(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Ordinarily there's none....but if the guy is from a weird place with fetish traditions ....then problem...

3 Likes

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Mercury12:
That your suppose friend is actually you and for your information. There is spiritual implications for what you did.

ME?!!! undecided undecided undecided

it is whatever you think it is

my motto for this coming year "No long cap"
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2021
As a Bad guy, No. As a Good guy, Yes.
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
Ordinarily there's none....but if the guy is from a weird place with fetish traditions ....then problem...

nah! he is not a 'churchy' person and he is not fetish neither

you need to see his face that day, even though i offered we go out to chill, to my surprise he turn me down
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Jodha(f): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Promzone:

nah! he is not a 'churchy' person and he is not fetish neither

you need to see his face that day, even though i offered we go out to chill, to my surprise he turn me down

Not yhur friend ....I mean the father of the child..
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
Pregnant ladies need and enjoy sex too

that i concur but not with another man

the only consolation i could give him was that she was not officially married to him

and i have seen this lady in question she doesn't look remorseful to me at all, and i have a feeling she knows i know cheesy
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Sanmel(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Nothing significant will happen physically... But then, that was really baaaad..
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Dubetex96(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2021
I swear story long

1 Like

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Sanmel(f): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If your penis wasn't grabbed by any hand inside then you are safe.

It happened to my friend when he thrusted into a pregnant ex then a tiny hand grabbed his dick and held it for almost 5mins before he managed to wriggle out. Yorubas call this Magun.
shocked
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Promzone(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:

Not yhur friend ....I mean the father of the child..

oh!

you're saying even with the father of the child there might be implications, except if he isn't fetish?! shocked
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Jodha(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Promzone:

oh!

you're saying even with the father of the child there might be implications, except if he isn't fetish?! shocked

If the father of the child is fetish or from a fetish place...like some parts of Benin and Delta.. he's in deep shit..
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Truvelisback(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
Pregnant ladies need and enjoy sex too.

Yep.
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Your friend. In short you won't have an erection no more.
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Tokskob2008: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
This are fables spread around by the older generation in order to scare the younger people from committing this kind of abnormalities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by Starz825(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
apostle96:
Death is the consequence of having sex with a pregnant woman in which you are not the owner of the pregnancy
There three different cases like that had happened around. Not exaggeration. The all d*ed
Na wa ooo grin
So the guy go die?? grin
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by swarley75(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Oga what if the baby died at birth?
Re: Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! by swarley75(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
apostle96:
Make una no dey fear the guy, Death is the consequence of every soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mistake!please Forgive Me / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.