Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? (5829 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am writing this with a troubled mind because i can't keep quiet again.

Their is this woman that is still in her early thirties and legally married that live in the same flat as i do but below.
I am very cordial with she and her husband as good neighbours should do and at times they invite me to eat with them at their apartment.

They treat me as a member of their family and i have never had any premonition or signals that the wife will develop any feelings for me so as to want me to impregnate her because as of two months now she has been disturbing me to impregnate her,that she has been without a child for 3yrs now since she got married to her husband.

The first time she said this I was shocked and confused but i find my voice and told her i am sorry for her situation but i can't do it because i don't know what her husband will do to me if he find out later.

My people you know what she didn't let me be instead she told me that her husband is aware and in fact he is the one that suggest this.

She has been trying to seduce me with talks of how i will be rewarded handsomely,buying me clothes which i rejected and dressing seductively just to have her way with me,a married woman for that matter.

To add to my misery my best friend said i should do it,that this is my chance to make it big.

My problem now is that i don't know if she is saying the truth that her husband is behind this because i am afraid to ask him so that he will not assume that i am already sleeping with his wife,you know men nah.

I just don't know what to do because the pressure is becoming too much and i don't have enough money to move out.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Don't try it, Karma is real,its not the husband fault not too be able too impreginate the wife but we all know God has a special way of doing thing

12 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
I won't type much

Just don't do it angry

9 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin A colleague of mine once asked me that question,when i wanted to ask her for a favor, like play like play,asked me d second time to give her d location,she wasn't my type though so i jokingly turned her down,she has been married too for a while now, without a child, don't blame her though,d pressure x gradually catching up to her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by eezeribe(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
If her husband should tell you by himself.... Then you can go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
eezeribe:
If her husband should tell you by himself.... Then you can go ahead.
I can't ask him,he will assume will have been doing it behind his back.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by AryEmber(f): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
If they are that rich, why can't they go for artificial insemination?

14 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by IamD18: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
The fear of unfaithful married women is the beginning of wisdom for any young hustling guy.

Be careful.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am very certain her husband is not aware of her action. Don't be deceive she wants to lure you into her bed. op remember karma is a bitch

10 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
AryEmber:
If they are that rich, why can't they go for artificial insemination?
My sister i tire oh and they are learned people,why me that is still young,working and schooling.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
vingeophysicist:
i am very certain her husband is not aware
What are you insinuating that i should do it,my life may be on the line.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by AryEmber(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
My sister i tire oh and they are learned people,why me that is still young,working and schooling.
If you're not interested which you shouldn't be, stay firm on your NO

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Don't try it, Karma is real,its not the husband fault not too be able too impreginate the wife but we all know God has a special way of doing thing
Thanks i have vow that i will never do such but...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ahmed0336:
I won't type much

Just don't do it angry
Thanks,i won't.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Sirheny007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bro, fear not!
If it was me, all i need to calm my nerves is a written note signed by husband and wife and booom!
I have become a surrogate father! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by chiommy123(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Op sounds like someone that's going to do it. In any case just be careful

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by bobokeshington: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:

Their is this woman that is still in her early thirties and legally married that live in the same flat as i do but below.
I am very cordial with she and her husband as good neighbours should do and at times they invite me to eat with them at their apartment.

They treat me as a member of their family and i have never had any premonition or signals that the wife will develop any feelings for me so as to want me to impregnate her because as of two months now she has been disturbing me to impregnate her,that she has been without a child for 3yrs now since she got married to her husband.

The first time she said this I was shocked and confused but i find my voice and told her i am sorry for her situation but i can't do it because i don't know what her husband will do to me if he find out later.

My people you know what she didn't let me be instead she told me that her husband is aware and in fact he is the one that suggest this.

She has been trying to seduce me with talks of how i will be rewarded handsomely,buying me clothes which i rejected and dressing seductively just to have her way with me,a married woman for that matter.

To add to my misery my best friend said i should do it,that this is my chance to make it big.

My problem now is that i don't know if she is saying the truth that her husband is behind this because i am afraid to ask him so that he will not assume that i am already sleeping with his wife,you know men nah.

I just don't know what to do because the pressure is becoming too much and i don't have enough money to move out.

what are you waiting for?

just go ahead and do it.... idiot

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
chiommy123:
Op sounds like someone that's going to do it. In any case just be careful
.. My thought exactly.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by drezzyx(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
If I was in your shoes the only deal we will agree to, is to be her sperm donor and be paid off rather than sleeping with another's man wife..
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
I can't ask him,he will assume will have been doing it behind his back.
tell the wife to tell d husband to come and meet you himself.
If he does come through,agree,set a price that will be convenient for you to leave the compound and start anew somewhere else.
Goodluck!look Bro,you have to be opportunistic(carpe diem),you will never get anywhere in life by being a fool.
Bleep her and bill them for christ sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by modernWays: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
@op, i'm so surprised those advising you didnt mention the danger of helping someone you know/ knows you very well to impregnate his wife.

If you dont want to waste your life, just turn than the offer and advise them to go for IVF.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Learnstuffs: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
OP hold your ears and listen to these quotes by Chinua Achebe

“A man who makes trouble for others is also making trouble for himself.”- Chinua Achebe.

One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”- Chinua Achebe

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by modernWays: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin A colleague of mine once asked me that question,when i wanted to ask her for a favor, like play like play,asked me d second time to give her d location,she wasn't my type though so i jokingly turned her down,she has been married too for a while now, without a child, don't blame her though,d pressure x gradually catching up to her...

Yes, you took a very good decision. it is a simple logic every man should adherence to. There is 95% chance they will kill him sooner or later.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Auladimeji1: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mrvocabularist:

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by lamark111: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
guy no wet[size=8pt][/size]in u want ooo
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you fall into this trap. Nigga, You dead
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Op this a very very sensitive thing.
dont try it its always dangerous.
They might hunt u dont later.
For the fear of coming to claim the child.
Because ur stamp will be on the child foreva(ur DNA) so u will always win ownership if u come for the child.
For this reason they will likely track u anywhere u are and hurt u.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

what are you waiting for?

just go ahead and do it.... idiot
You just insult me in two ways.
1. By advising to commit suicide and 2. By calling me an idiot without any provocation.
You lack manners.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
nwanneni:
tell the wife to tell d husband to come and meet you himself.
If he does come through,agree,set a price that will be convenient for you to leave the compound and start anew somewhere else.
Goodluck!look Bro,you have to be opportunistic(carpe diem),you will never get anywhere in life by being a fool.
Bleep her and bill them for christ sake.
If this was the advice you have for me then it will have been far better if you have choose to stay mute or just simply ignore me and my post.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sirheny007:
Bro, fear not!
If it was me, all i need to calm my nerves is a written note signed by husband and wife and booom!
I have become a surrogate father! cheesy
Why advising me to do the wrong thing,surrogate what not on my life.
Re: A Married Woman Wants Me To Impregnate Her Against My Will-help? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
ayobamiJR:
If you fall into this trap. Nigga, You dead
You re right it may be a trap,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.