Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death (37492 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Ultimus: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Grow up. There's no Jesus, no God, no hell, no heaven.

Righteousness2:

You have not seen shit. When you Depart this World without JESUS, then will you see Shit!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Samsonklin(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
this is simply to tell you that; it's not buy going to church in the name of cross over night. God will collect who He wants to collect. I de my ouse this year. I no even get pawa to Waka like this.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Stay strong sir.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Righteousness2(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ultimus:
Grow up. There's no Jesus, no God, no hell, no heaven.

Don't worry! When u open your eyes in Hell, you will GROW UP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by OBA117(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
May God Almighty comfort the family she left behind
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by koldej(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

You have not seen shit. When you Depart this World without JESUS, then will you see Shit!
Hahahahahhaahha....��may we not see shit

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by phemmyfour: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ultimus:
God took his family. God should still comfort him. What is this shit?

He gives and Taketh
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by phemmyfour: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
marhez43:
I dont know y men of satan are calling themselves men of God.women shine ur eye am telling u men are dangerous.30k neede
Ìtumò?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
otipoju:
Person wey dey close to this man better advise m make him come Celestial Church of Christ or invite very good and genuine Celestial Prophet/prophetess to him house make dem ask God on his behalf wetin dey sup. If he needs one...I fit refer am to one.

His family members are dying way too early and it he cant afford to loose other family members. This is too much already. Na bad testimony be this.

Loose two wives, loose him twin sister join. Make God dey guide person oo. This is not good at all.

No he only him be Pastor oo.

Cele? I reserve my comments!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Lightened: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
On the 31st?! Lord have mercy
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Constanttruth(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
In all this we are more than conquerors through Him that loves us........

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
This one don pass coincidence

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Olagadget: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
This headline is insensitive, foolish and unprofessional

Why are you using someone's loss as a clickbait

I just pray you guys don't experience the loss of a loved one.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by israelmao(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
May Holy Spirit comfort you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Teejay13(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is too hard for one person to bear, but it is only Almighty God who can comfort him in such a trying time.

RIP to the dead. I pray the lord grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Ultimus: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
I could say same for you. When you burn in Jahannam or Hel or many of the numerous hells out there, your eyes will open too.

But I don't preach nor subscribe to such doctrines of "Follow and love my religion, or you will burn". You people need to do better than threatening people with hell.

Righteousness2:

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by jrusky(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wetin be dis again nah? Haba make death free dis man or na dis man should free death sef.

This is too much for a man to handle I pray God help him.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by mayo47(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Who you dey ask?

Lordburna2:
Why death dey around this man of God like this? Just dey ask though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by enchy: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
So sad
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by aktolly54(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
yunqdady:
Wow, why do twins share so much bond?
its not about twins here, its about pastor taiwo losing his first wife to plane crash, losing his second wife to cancer this year and also lose his twin sister who they born them together. I pray he don't die now because who will look after the children...

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
These premature death are suspicious. Sombori must be behind these death. Abi, person dey use dem change head?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by God2man2again(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
May God comfort him.Amen.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dear Pastor Taiwo....may the almighty God you serve take sorrows away from you! May you not bury any member of your household and extended family who is less than 80years going forward! Your people will be blessed with good health! Your people will be blessed with long life! You will be blessed with joy infinity. So sorry about your loss sir....God is still in heave for you. Epele. Whew! It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by otipoju(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
FOJEM:

Cele? I reserve my comments!

You better do so...and dont talk about what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
To Pastor Taiwo Odukoya and family the Lord is your strength.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by AngelicBeing: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences!
Pst Tawio has really been hit on all sides.
God Almighty Comfort him.

Irrespective of whatever you lose on Earth, Do not lose your Faith in GOD.

Deborah Eneche song comes to mind!

Even if You Slay me,
And you seem to Delay me,
I will never let you go... I will Never let you go....
I think the Pastor needs to address his foundation properly, Foundational powers are subtle, crafty and real, The yokes of Foundational / ancestral, generational powers of death over his family needs to be broken by the Anointing of the Holy Ghost sad

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by lailo: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Another Davido in the making undecided
Like,if u can decode it
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Buharidgeneral: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
If na Davido now.....
May Almighty God rest her soul �
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Lordburna2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
mayo47:
Who you dey ask?

e be like na u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.