Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death (37499 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by sweetkev(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
otipoju:
Person wey dey close to this man better advise m make him come Celestial Church of Christ or invite very good and genuine Celestial Prophet/prophetess to him house make dem ask God on his behalf wetin dey sup. If he needs one...I fit refer am to one.

His family members are dying way too early and it he cant afford to loose other family members. This is too much already. Na bad testimony be this.

Loose two wives, loose him twin sister join. Make God dey guide person oo. This is not good at all.

No he only him be Pastor oo.
The wise ones secretly visit white garment prophets/prophetess for prayers and spiritual stuffs while they tell their congregations how bad white garment people are. They will never stop visiting my mum.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by splashbaby(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
So sad, yet again... Rip to the dead and may God forgive all her short comings and console the family. God is trying to pass a message to those block head that thinks daddy G. O and church attendance and activities is all that matters. Many of them like you cannot solve their problems unless God decide to intervene and no one can predict the minds of God... They can only prophecy.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by omlueh(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Remember that GOD The Father Almighty Also Created Every Member of The Same Said Family my Brother.
Ultimus:
God took his family. God should still comfort him. What is this shit?

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by omlueh(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
My Brother Almighty GOD The Father is Real; Lord Jesus Christ is Real; Heaven and Hell Fire are likewise real, please Brother, God Loves You and Every of His Creations. Shalom.
Ultimus:
Grow up. There's no Jesus, no God, no hell, no heaven.

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by izubext007: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
May God comfort him
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by otipoju(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
sweetkev:
The wise ones secretly visit white garment prophets/prophetess for prayers and spiritual stuffs while they tell their congregations how bad white garment people are. They will never stop visiting my mum.

I know. We see the them everytime. I used to laugh at the humbleness in their face when a small boy that does not know you from anywhere calls them pastor and begins to reveal things about their ministry.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Laeroy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
This is too much to bear for him....
My sincere prayers and thoughts are with him at this moment of bereavement....
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ultimus:
Grow up. There's no Jesus, no God, no hell, no heaven.

If there's no God, who made the heavens and the earth? Who made the first man and woman on Earth?
You better Repent and receive Jesus Christ and be saved. wink
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by CloudResident(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
The first time am getting to know her is through her obituary.
So so sad
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by kelly72: 6:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Lord please help this man to overcome all these frequent painful losses.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death by Tundex911: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2022
E be thing

Focuz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.