Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Healthy Relationship Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Healthy Relationship Ideas (567 Views)

Is This A Healthy Relationship? / Complete Lists Of New Relationship Ideas For Girls!!! How To Get Your Guy... / 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Relationship Ideas by Gurakel123: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Please i need advice.
So i just started dating and considering the fact that am introvert i don't really have anything to talk about when we begin a conversation. So i would love to know how to keep a relationship sweet and not boring.
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Richdee1(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Na wa
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Tenrack: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gurakel123:
Please i need advice.
So i just started dating and considering the fact that am introvert i don't really have anything to talk about when we begin a conversation. So i would love to know how to keep a relationship sweet and not boring.
Hi. Are you still in this relationship?
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by koladata(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
it not hard, just look around and pick an item. say glass cup.

-Talk about the importance of glass cups , types of glass cups, importation of glass cups, why its a good business, the major tribe that are into importation, the new lagos state see port. why family needs to use plastic cups sometimes because of small children.

- Pick her hair as another example or topic. why is african hair different from the whites, why do we buy what they have for free, talk about the price of human hair and why is it different, talk about some girls on low cut and how they safe money

You just need to be detailed and creative, its not hard to hold a conversation, just don't act too wise , act like you are also curious to learn about the subject. How are you is 15mins conversation, how was your day is a 30mins conversation, just look for a noun or adjective in her reply, look for a problems around the sentence. for example: How was your day " her reply: it was fine but there was traffic . Traffic is a subject, the problem here is the politicians who couldn't create good road networks, you could disucss this for 1hour self . Tinubu , fashola, the recent election ... from traffic oo.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Gurakel123: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Tenrack:
Hi. Are you still in this relationship?
Lol…No
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Tenrack: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gurakel123:

Lol…No
lol. So you're currently single? Good evening btw.
I sent a DM. I'd love to get to know you if you don't mind.
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Gurakel123: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Tenrack:
lol. So you're currently single? Good evening btw.
I sent a DM. I'd love to get to know you if you don't mind.
I can’t remember the password for the email i used
Just please chat me up here on WhatsApp
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Tenrack: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Gurakel123:

I can’t remember the password for the email i used
Just please chat me up here on WhatsApp
all right. Thanks. You can edit your number out now. I'd hit you up
Re: Healthy Relationship Ideas by Gurakel123: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
[quote author=Gurakel123 post=122589093]
I can’t remember the password for the email

(1) (Reply)

SIDE CHICK NEEDS YOUR ADVISE / A Man Needs More Than One Woman To Be Mentally Stable / How Can A Girl I Love Do This To Me IN The Name Of Slap (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.