Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP (1673 Views)

Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful? / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by Sufferingboy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebonyi politicians will lead southeast politics.

Onu,umahi and Anyim.

E get wey I go for this enugu,I was told that anyim was destined to rule Nigeria and a prophet reveled it to him and warned him never to tell anyone.

But he told Authur Nzeribe about the prophesy and Nzeribe told OBJ that was how Anyim lost the opportunity to rule Nigeria when the senate wanted to impeach OBJ GOVT.

That when OBJ head it was Nzeribe,he quickly phoned his friends IBB and ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR to beg northern senator not to support the impeachment.

How true is the story?

1 Like

Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by JOemmy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
APC will still re-clinch Ebonyi in 2023.

Politicians are just re-aligning in order to contest especially if they foresee a stronger candidate in APC will occupy that position in which they are interested in.

The real power is with the masses and everybody in Abakaliki city are wowed with what Dave is doing. The airport which will be named after Buhari in 2022 is what will seal their mouths forever.

Massive employment in the state civil service is also coming up in 2nd quarter of next year.

Those who want to contest can decamp. The masses knows who loves and works the hardest for Ebonyi state.

I am talking to you as an Ebonyi man.

Umahi is a product of the pdp he was groomed in the pdp no matter how hard he tries to demonize and decampaign the pdp ebonyi people still knows the truth. I honestly don't see how the apc can be able to defeat the pdp governorship candidate in ebonyi in 2023.
Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by Penguin2: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
It will be someone who will uphold Dave’s legacies with regards to making Ebonyi the beacon of SE and also uphold and maintain his infrastructure which include the dualized roads, Pa Oruta Ngele Stadium, the mall, ecumenical center, ongoing university of aeronautics and university of ICT, the ongoing international stadium, as for the airport it will be concessioned anyway so no need for government’s maintenance or infrastructural intervention, after all I’m sure you read the letter of Dave to the Honorable Minister for Aviation last September.

There are touted names circulating but releasing names too early is undemocratic and further drive purported oppositions away from the party. In due course, I’m sure the faces will make themselves available.

Would be watching.
Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by Penguin2: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anago55:
. I don't believe in that kindred dichotomy nonsense

I think the enemy is already using it against ndi izzi be anyi

It will be a shame if bigger tribe like izzi and ezza will just sit and watch another minority take the governor again after Sam Egwu

I will be more disappointed in izzi nation

Ndu Ezza are ready to support Obinna Ogba if that will stop ndu Izhi from having the governorship. They are out for sabotage.

But I read a piece of news sometimes around July, I think, where Anyim said power should go back to the north. Things like that give me hope.

Power is coming to ali Izhi in 2023.
Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by Anago55: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Penguin2:

Ndu Ezza are ready to support Obinna Ogba if that will stop ndu Izhi from having the governorship. They are out for sabotage.

But I read a piece of news sometimes around July, I think, where Anyim said power should go back to the north. Things like that give me hope.

Power is coming to ali Izhi in 2023.
. I hope so
Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by pragmstism: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
Obinna is a strong man in Ebonyi PDP and once served as commissioner for sports and youth development in Egwu’s government. There are no permanent friends in politics but as for now, he and Egwu who is in Ebonyi north can still partner for old times sake and because interests still align. Egwu wants to return to senate and Ogba will support him in order to be supported.

Ogba has enough money to clinch the ticket courtesy his senatorial position (unless the national working committee of the PDP support another candidate, for now that is unlikely because they will depend on a local strong man to assume power from Dave Umahi), Ogba will apparently clinch the ticket but Dave knows how to use power very much.

Ogba will be denied the use of Oruta Ngele stadium, and Dave will attempt to foist and financially support an unpopular nonentity to win PDP ticket just as he did in 2019 when he ensured an inconsequential man emerged winner.

Dave is very familiar with the military hierarchy, the presidency and their attached courts. I’m sure you know what is called federal might.

The APC presidential primary whether direct or indirect will come before Ebonyi state APC gubernatorial primaries. Dave will contest in the national level and should he lose the ticket to presidency, will come back home in Ebonyi, pull his resources together and redirect them to the guber election to make sure his candidate emerges in Ebonyi state, after which he will definitely be made minister for works or transport by the next government.

But, should he emerge as APC presidential candidate, it will even be easier for his candidate in Ebonyi state to emerge as gubernatorial candidate. Don’t tell me of impossibility of Dave to win presidential elections, I’m sure you read of 2 Northern Governors of Kebbi and Jigawa paying him homage in his country home at Uburu on Christmas Day, it could have been 3 governors if not for a missed flight by the other Excellency. Before March, president Buhari will be coming here again, please don’t underestimate Dave.

If not for anything, I don’t want PDP to come back to Ebonyi because they were in power all the while while other states mocked us from 1999-2015, we were backward and lacking in infrastructure, an Ebonyi man lacked self esteem and confidence.

Right now, private investments are trooping to Abakaliki en mass. More than 7 multinational restaurants have established branch in Abakaliki this year alone, all these would not have been if not for Dave’s enabling environment and infrastructural development.

You have said it all
Re: Broom Is No Longer Useful In The Country - Umahi’s Aide Says, Defects To PDP by durangokid: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ebubu:
I am from Ngbo in Ohaukwu
. Then you are not sincere to yourself if actually you are from ohaukwu which I doubt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down / APC Rivers State Thanksgiving ( Amaechi Faction). / Pic: A Typical Obi-dient Fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.