Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) (687 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by shantti(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
So last evening, I decided to hang out with my friends at a popular chicken republic around my area.

We sat down and our orders were brought to us. As we were gisting and catching fun, I couldn't help but notice a niggar who was in a table with two other ladies. This dude was only sipping bottled water while the girls were munching and munching away his hard sweat and laughing loudly. I could read sadness from this guy's eyes even though he tried to mask it by occasionally nodding his head in rhythm to the afro pop mixtape that was coming from the blazing speakers.

It was obvious he invited his girl for a date with a stipulated budget that should cater for the both of them, but she stupidly came with her friend so he had to relinquish his share for her. Women are very selfish, if u see the way they were laughing loudly and gisting with each other without even considering why the guy was not eating, it pained me to the marrow. They just left the guy hanging.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by Hashabiah: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
This generation of men are in bondage and it is only a revolution of the mindset of that can deliver them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by shantti(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Our simple orders, money no dey

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by shantti(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
The simp and the ladies

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by danietohbadt(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
He will learn his lesson now. So next time he'll be wise enough to tell the lady to come alone.

Loool....dem frustrate the nigga sha
Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
It's obvious the guy is a real mumu man..

I invite you,you invited your friend/friends without my consent i won't shout at you. I'll just sit down for another table abi table don finish for that eatery

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by Freestainworld(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
The nigga be like who they wait for heavenly blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by heniford2: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Once did this same mistake in my Uni days while trying to show off grin as a bobo i be i invite one useless girl out bae carry her useless friend join body come chia my budget no go carry d three of us plus TP money too i had to lock up bought water while dem two chop better food i was just slavatin up nd down grin grin to cut tori short bae waka go dem hostel oh after all and all i no see kiss talk more of Bleep to Bleep e pain me die grin cheesy i repackage myself again after some weeks invite her to come wan drinking spot bae carry her friend come again grin cheesy i vex oh buh i come use my number 6 as a igbo boy i allow her chop me two chop wella with her friend so as we dem d drink Smirnoff 6 bottles each i still dey with two bottle of star na so i excuse myself make i piss naso i take waka commot dia dem pay everything join my own too grin grin cheesy i no say dem no carry money come out hostel baby na god no how the take pay the bills i no ask of them again till i commot school undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by shantti(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This (SIMP ALERT) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Say no to simping

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say This Word To Her, & Break Her Ego / Answering Raw Questions Girls Are Afraid To Ask Men With Helen Kadiri / What Mindset Destroys Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.