Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) (31673 Views)

“I Dey Kolo” - Tipsy Underage Boys High On Alcohol (video) / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by hatchy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very very I say unto you, alcohol is a destructive element. It has sent many people beyond.
I was a slave to this unholy act for many many years. How I quit this habit is still a miracle.
9 years straight on, I have not tasted any alcoholic. My friends and relatives are still in shock how I could stop because they know that I can consume 1 carton of Heineken at a sitting but today I sit with them while they drink their Henesy, wine,and all sort of drinks,I just take my soft,1 bottle only after which I resort to bottle water.
You need God intervention and grace coupled with your will power to do this.
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by joelag: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
If care is not applied, no someone else go flex that cash. No man is God.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Banjotobisamson: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
You can never calculate assumptions

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Rosaline5000: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
May God perfect your self-denial from drunkenness.

The new commenter after me will suggest something stupid. Just watch out.
Did you just say I will suggest something stupid, I was just joking but no you want to act Superior you online begger.
Always giving different excuses for your begging
The excuses
1) paying school fees for my little brother, you got 15k from MALIGNANTguest
2) want to buy malaria medicine for my little brother, you got 5k from one guy here
3) broke need money and act superior thinking you will be favoured by Mr Snowland, later got 5k from princej
4) got 5k from a guy after acting like you care about what he is saying
5) begged for chicken got 3700 from arogantbro
6) lied you needed books for english study abroad, someone offered to help with the books, also use smartness to info the person that 43k is remaining for the 85k you needed to get the boys
7) lied and got 5k from obiwank weekly giveaway

Should I go on, you professional begger and you even have the guts to tell me I am commenting something stupid, where you have begged numerous times here and you are even begging Money121 on his thread with one of your numerous lies.
Mr isaac dont try me o
Anyone that want to know about any giveaway in nairaland just follow isaiah4life because he is a professional at it.
The funny thing I lady here was celebrating her birthday and a close friend of hers told her to do giveaway, immediately as giveaway was typed Mr isaiah4life rush to the thread wishing this stranger a happy birthday and begging for giveaway.

Pastor M posted she did a giveaway in Facebook and Mr isaiah4life rush to start acting sweet with her and pretending to care so she will do a giveaway even followed her then unfollow when he thought he was wasting his time.
But pastor M shock him by doing a giveaway of 7500, he rush to beg her but she didn't give him anything then he reverted to his acting and started commenting on all her posts so in case she is going to do another giveaway she will give him.
Mr isaiah4life is a big pretender, once you want to give any money, he is always there.
But he is acting superior here saying I am commenting something stupid because I mention giveaway hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by juniorstar(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Very few ppl save for investment most save for problem..very few ppl borrow to invest most borrow to solve problem or pay debt.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
BEER never hungry this one, true alcoholics don't quit, they get KILLED by it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by reuben81: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJfTRnrFO1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I have come to realise something u see alcohol and woman,they consume hell lot of money but we don't know,am working seriously on mine and it' going a bit fine am asking God for the strength,don't also forget the fact it's also affect our health
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by treatise: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
There is nothing like savings , you go still spend am ..Just thank God from savings you from Alcohol destruction

Possibly on women; it's called reappropriation if resources. grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by AlphaBeta130: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:
I just dey imagine if i wasn't a gambler.

Gambling is the worst addiction ever.
The worst of the worst with so many disadvantages.
No happiness in life. Your happiness will depend on winning in gambling. Distortion of normal human activities. Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by thecommunist(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:

..and aknowledging this is your first step to freedom. Give it a try bro, your are just steps away from breaking free

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by chizakris: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's a good dicision man keep it up
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Murphy0147(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eziokwu!!! Chabwino!
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Tranquility2345: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
FirmTR:

Yes, he go still spend am, but for something meaningful this time.

Is betting meaningful? Is carrying ashana meaningful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Realdeals(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Will he show us the amount he spent on that thing that replaces the alcohol?
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Gt321(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
AdmobIncome053:
In Other News

This is just about Admob

*We make real money from Admob*

With legit proof and steps to cash out

�*GOOGLE ADMOB YOUTH EMPOWERMENT*�

Make more then $200 every month day or even more
if you are committed to earn more money.
✅No certificate/ referral required,
✅No experience required,
✅No Age Limit
✅Doesn't obstruct Ur Office Work

⭐REQUIREMENTS⭐
✅Gmail account
✅Verifiable physical address
✅Earning app
✅Smartphone
✅Any of International Passport, Drivers license, National ID Card.
✅Data SIM.
✅Account number
✅Phone number.

Check sig for contact details and more informations...

No carry this your problem enter 2022 o
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by goldust777: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Who go show me savings after avoiding playing bet9ja
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
How did he calculate the amount saved? Did he calculate it on the basis of the quantity of drinks he takes daily? Hence, saving such amount is not realistically believable.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
There is nothing like savings , you go still spend am ..Just thank God from savings you from Alcohol destruction
Until the money is spent, it remains SAVINGS
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by danielbello(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congrat
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Gunayo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:

l tell you. May God deliver us from all forms of addiction. No more evil carry over by God's grace. Amen.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by airexx: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
FarahAideed:
I hail you my man.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by EM123: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not just alcohol! To live a Sinful life is very Expensive and Dangerous.
To Live for Christ is Peaceful, Stress Free and Profitable.
bros if i no see you for heaven , when we go go heaven , me and you go get serious problem.
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Let me see how much I will save in 2022 from calling it quit with Amaka.

Somebody's daughter cannot turn me to an ATM that dispense moeny 24/7 grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by spencekat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Felabrity:
Next year I will also show off money I saved from quitting betting
Dfkm
You can do it
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chuvin22:

You can break free
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
airexx:
I hail you my man.

Wehdone ..na typo
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
I don't think I can save up to 10k from quitting alcohol in a year

I only drink occasionally

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Chronic joker
Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by Rosaline5000: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
isaiah4life:
What an extensive research. Thank you for displaying your research prowess. It quite commendable.

I only pull the nairaland jokes on you and you took it serious. I never knew you were going to type what you typed. I commented and left. Unfortunately you took my joke seriously. Sorry that my joke entered you.

For the record, call me whatever you want. I am not ashamed of what is gainful. Give another narrative to it. I am not. Moved.

Wetin sweet me be say, my joke make you do research and e enter you. Keep up the good work. Loud am. Do more and post more. Happy new year in advance comrade.

funny guy dont lie, when this thread was first posted there was just 3 of us, money122, me and you and I remember your comment was just the first part.

I left the thread only for me to back and you have modified your comment to insult me, probably trying to gain favour from money122 or some else by acting like your are smart or something or trying to put me in my place.
I can read people like you like a book, those that pretend and try to always make themselves look favourable in the eyes of someone they think is superior.
I have research you alright and I have come to the conclusion you a kiss ass person.
But the most annoying thing about you is that you pretend a lot, when trying to get money from somebody you start praising and praising the person, commenting on everything about the person thinking you are sly.
Anyway I dont have time for you, just mind your business because I fit spoil work for you in this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:

The devil will soon give him a girl friend that will collect the money grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.