Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53283 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Druss(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
Erm so how much is left. What matters is what you keep ...
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

I dey the game so i no need dey argue with you. The game is more complex than what you see. The bottom line is that David made more money and wizzy has bigger and better management and PR
me seff i dey the game. wiz made 15 billion naira. minus money for management and team and suya. happy new year.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by chiedu7: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dangrace01:
Good plesse davido come and buy

11m
Last price?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by engrelvis(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2022
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?
lf u DNT like it kindly ignore!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Aidejay:
me seff i dey the game. wiz made 15 billion naira. minus money for management and team and suya. happy new year.

lol @suya
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by djmickymouse(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shut up! Even World heavyweight boxers like Deontay Wilder and fury with mad endorsements didn't make up to that amount this year. Use your brain.

Must you use insult to showcase your ignorance?? First of all you underate Nigerian musician, and yes it's 100% possible he made that amount, he has successful artists too don't forget that and he has loads of endorsements not just the ones you heard of this year, so don't let poverty narrow down your imagination, dude said he made that much racks why insult people to dispute it?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by 2loadedguy: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2022
nedekid:

But stars in the US make more that that yearly. Burna, davido, wizkid are on that level oh. I don't think that earning power is below them.
How much do you think wema bank would have paid him for endorsement? That will make them add a brand new land cruiser worth over 80m to sweetten the deal? Puma nko, there is no way they will endorse a start like davido for less than a couple of million dollars.
Seems we under estimate these young boys oh.
I was shocked when I saw them honour David during superbowl in the US. They payed his music on the stadium screen and focused the camera in him in the crowd.
Like play like play, these boys are big boys.
Don't mind that one let him be yearning dusts. Naija A list artists like Davido and wizkid are already on American star levels. The Martell you see him drinking everywhere do you know how much they would have paid him for the endorsement deal? It will be nothing less than $m.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Allisgud: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
truth,plus fact this is the reason why u don't hear wiz anounce it even if he help somebody
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by nachisunday(m): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Davido worth over 50billion naira, Talking about ice box diamond lighter worth 1.8m, 30BG pendant worth 14m, 30billion pendant worth 20, hand chains and wrist watches worth over 60m, phones and accessories worth 3m, design son's face diamond pendant worth over 15m, houses all over places worth over 500m, cars worth over 700m, private air craft worth over 900m, not talking of his past spending. Let me stop here DAVIDO IS BIG e choke
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by segtech68: 3:38am On Jan 01, 2022
trust me, before davido would have made this public, he knows he is wining . they know each other's deals and what it worth, they are more current that us in the game. I am 100 percent sure he did that because he must have had an estimate of other top artist deals including stage performance income. Davido is not the best musician but that dude is deeply involved in the game. 23 million dollars is not a small money , some top us artists like cris brown don't even make up to that in a year.
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by temi2008: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2022
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/

People can be funny sha... Cos it is Davido accolades are flowing in for bragging he made a lot of money. If it were to be a Man of God now, people will be throwing spanners and condeming him .see life!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by abduljubril: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2022
I don't have up to 100k but I shaa thank God
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Ayobami7(m): 8:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Enjoy David
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by akinnux(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2022
He should balance the equation by telling us how much he spent including his tax.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Ugandatales: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Kajaard:
This dude brags too damn much. He should learn from WizKid how to let your actions do your talking. WizKid made way more than him this year but you don't see WizKid making noise everywhere about it.

Are you Wizkid's accountant? How do you know Wizkid made more than him this year?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Jimmyubah2: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Still broke. Are you OK now ?
We all broke. U ok too now?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jimmyubah2:

We all broke. U ok too now?

Lol
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by heedrhycz: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is this still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.