Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53286 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Davido is signed to SONY MUSIC.
He has management.

Try dey argue with sense abeg

Na u need sense bro, go trace the terms and come back here to talk.... i no even need argue with kids
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

Na u need sense bro, go trace the terms and come back here to talk.... i no even need argue with kids

Lmao...Terms of contract grin grin
I forgot you were the lawyer that drafted the agreement...weyrey grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aidejay:
See talk. most of those shows were his shows ooh! he did over 10 sold out shows in the USA, the Abuja, warri, landmark, afrochella na dem call am, 3 sold out 02 shows, endorsements, best selling album and global hit. wiz get him own crew and they sabi work pass davido crew by farr. if wiz no see a minimum of #10 bill naira that one mean say davido dey lie for here.

We are almost on the same page... whizzy get better management and promoter but their cut is bulk and whizzy cant control them, unlike David, he get bulk of his own from shows but i think their strategy works tol sha, to always portray David as a good person and kind hearted soul, they melt down his other side like being pompous and arrogant hence makes him more endearing and corner much love. Look at the Wema bank drama. Very good PR
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Berankis: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:
Not surprised always hungry of attention.

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin
$30 billion bawo? Someone cannot play with you? Is that how you used to do...?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by BigJoe19: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Attach receipt or bug off.!!
Simple question you are shouting like a mad dog.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by LILTJAY: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Obo and lies grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigJoe19:
My Papa is shouting like a mad dog.
I could care less.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

How far your date with Poco??
Dull ediot.

Pocohantas come carry your boyfriend comot here abeg
Lmao! The rants of a looser. You’re a learner in here. You never see anything. You go still bite your tongue. Wetin you dey do now, na wetin we do early 2000 for Nairaland. Once dem senior bros hol us for blokos, we begin to gasp for straws. You never even start…lol

You don see how foolish and retarded you sound ba? Na so e dey be. Next time, die on the hill than throw in the towel as it makes you appear weak and not sure. Ediot!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by BigJoe19: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:
I could care less.. undecided undecided
ok kpo kpoo gri.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! The rants of a looser. You’re a learner in here. You never see anything. You go still bite your tongue. Wetin you dey do now, na wetin we do early 2000 for Nairaland. Once dem senior bros hol us for blokos, we begin to gasp for straws. You never even start…lol

You don see how foolish and retarded you sound ba? Na so e dey be. Next time, die on the hill than throw in the towel as it makes you appear weak and not sure. Ediot!

Pocohantas Boyfriend.. grin grin
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by chaloskyx: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
MY OWN HOW MUCH DID THE MUMUS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO HIS BIRTHDAY ALL FOR CLOUT MAKE? YOU SEE WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHASE CLOUT THE PERSON YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING FOR HAS MADE MORE MONEY THAT MOST OF THEM WOULD MAKE IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kimiso(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/
why brag about these na,...you wan make I go kill myself because am a poor guy
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by djflexcy: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Thanks son.
Happy new year in advance
[/s]
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by seyz91(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Optimistguy1969:
Guy, GETAT
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

We are almost on the same page... whizzy get better management and promoter but their cut is bulk and whizzy cant control them, unlike David, he get bulk of his own from shows but i think their strategy works tol sha, to always portray David as a good person and kind hearted soul, they melt down his other side like being pompous and arrogant hence makes him more endearing and corner much love. Look at the Wema bank drama. Very good PR

Bros you're saying nonsense. not to be insultive.
but it's the 2 bill naira you put there that's musing me. jsyk.
wizzys manager is jada p his girlfriend and baby mama.
his other manager and the person operating starboy is Sunday Aré (wiz bought a jeep for him last week)
his dj is Dj Tunez.
his show promoter is duke concept the same person davido, Olamide and Burna boy used.
the person that signed him and tems and programmed essense is tunji balogun.

but you dey here dey cap say wizkid no make reach 9 billion this year say na 2 billion meaning all these people are collecting 7 billion or more in the name of team/management.

you're talking nonsense. this one wey wizkid money dey chuck u so.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by seyz91(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Confirm!
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by seyz91(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
BuyAndSellStuff:
They don come again.
How come PwC, Deloitte or KPMG can't verify this amount?

Awon audio billionaires. That's how Wizkid was claiming billionaire that year until Aunty Linda exposed the quit notice from his landlord. grin
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by seyz91(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Aburada:

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Midas01: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Swears...I remember vividly

Also remember when Terry G claimed to have an account balance of N99b grin

Wizkid once even posted that he bought a watch of $1m grin
BuyAndSellStuff:
They don come again.
How come PwC, Deloitte or KPMG can't verify this amount?

Awon audio billionaires. That's how Wizkid was claiming billionaire that year until Aunty Linda exposed the quit notice from his landlord. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by COMPAQ(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
donofdons:
I hope Davido is paying his taxes in the USA since he is a citizen of that blessed country

Very valid question!!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by busomma: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
donofdons:
I hope Davido is paying his taxes in the USA since he is a citizen of that blessed country
leave am make he dey run his mouth. He knows too well America isn't like Nigeria where nobody pays taxes according to his/ her revenue.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by sulmeza(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You’re really not intelligent. Which useless receipts are you showing? For just 100 million plus streams, David and his colleagues made almost $700k dollars. Whereas, they’re clocking billions in streams.

And you’ve literally pitched your tent on streaming, whereas this guy has made millions in dollars from his other ventures. Slow boy you are.
Quit embarrassing yourself mate. Anyone with a working brain knows OBO is capping - probably just for the cruise.

How many companies in Nigeria even gross that much per annum? Not many!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Revolva(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
blooody lies

does he know what that amount of dollars is..........if una wey de belive am truly get sense una self go know what that amoutnof dollars mean

all lies

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Dreytonisback(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
$22M wey island boys they make per month grin
I too love wizkid I no just know why

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Obimike30(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
What do i know i never see 1M naira before ja 22M in dollars i wam go they talk about
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by HacheNoire: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:

You are brilliant

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Empire1111: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dangrace01:
Good plesse davido come and buy

11m

No need to call davido..I am nairaland davido, send me your account number make I pay for am give dbull
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes u made a lot of money but no fvckin way u made that much

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
sulmeza:
Quit embarrassing yourself mate. Anyone with a working brain knows OBO is capping - probably just for the cruise.

How many companies in Nigeria even gross that much per annum? Not many!
That is the problem with you people. Your world view is so fvcked up and closed. Mudafvcka is asking me how many companies in Nigeria gross $21 million yearly? You must think Nigeria is Eritrea or Somalia.

It’s your type that argue that people don’t earn 4 million Naira monthly because you have a fvcked up salary.

There’s a reason these boys are A-list artists. They hold the lion share of the industry earnings by virtue of being the biggest brands out of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aidejay:

Bros you're saying nonsense. not to be insultive.
but it's the 2 bill naira you put there that's musing me. jsyk.
wizzys manager is jada p his girlfriend and baby mama.
his other manager and the person operating starboy is Sunday Aré (wiz bought a jeep for him last week)
his dj is Dj Tunez.
his show promoter is duke concept the same person davido, Olamide and Burna boy used.
the person that signed him and tems and programmed essense is tunji balogun.

but you dey here dey cap say wizkid no make reach 9 billion this year say na 2 billion meaning all these people are collecting 7 billion or more in the name of team/management.

you're talking nonsense. this one wey wizkid money dey chuck u so.

I dey the game so i no need dey argue with you. The game is more complex than what you see. The bottom line is that David made more money and wizzy has bigger and better management and PR

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.