Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53287 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by jericco1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Mumu, don't believe the hype

Which one is mumu again? Are you that stupid that you cannot pass a message without hurling abuses?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by wman(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's more than several American musicians
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Firs, lirs and irs take note

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThinkWISELY:

The money huge tho, many congratulations to him

heard the puma deal is up to $3m from a close source.
Shaarap! Nobody will disclose the true sum of an endorsement. All na for the gram.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Starz825(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Na people wey no dey exposed he fit dish this kind lie.

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

If he truly made that amount, he won't come here to be making noise.
Guy it's possible oo
You don't know what this guys are into....
You think say na only music...
How many song KCee release in recent years... but see aw money full him bank account...
Guy ..this guys are into shitty things than you think
With the way davido spends money in cars and stuff ...you go reason say person wey fit buy 300m car ,go dey make more 2b
Your income determines your demand for luxury

4 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by tellwisdom: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
22Million dollars from where?? Is this to make yourself feel better before WIZkid??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
jericco1:

Which one is mumu again? Are you that stupid that you cannot pass a message without hurling abuses?
Mumu, can't you Nigerians use your brains for once.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by bitbillionaire: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice. But how much did I make sef? Wait let me call my accountant
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by nedekid: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:

21 million dollars from where? Does he know what 21 million dollars is? Add up all his endorsement deals join, it's not up to that. Kid always exaggerating.

But stars in the US make more that that yearly. Burna, davido, wizkid are on that level oh. I don't think that earning power is below them.
How much do you think wema bank would have paid him for endorsement? That will make them add a brand new land cruiser worth over 80m to sweetten the deal? Puma nko, there is no way they will endorse a start like davido for less than a couple of million dollars.
Seems we under estimate these young boys oh.
I was shocked when I saw them honour David during superbowl in the US. They payed his music on the stadium screen and focused the camera in him in the crowd.
Like play like play, these boys are big boys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Modarun(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BigWiz made more, but you would never see him publicize himself.

There are levels to this shit.

Big Wiz is the Biggest Export from Africa.
Any smart person knows Burna made more money than them all. Over 16 world class festivals and shows, booked until 2/3 of 2022, all of which are in Arenas and Stadias, Chipper cash global gig, LV endorsements and many more. Nobody made as much money. But trust Burna to continue hustling like he is broke.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Starz825:

Guy it's possible oo
You don't know what this guys are into....
You think say na only music...
How many song KCee release in recent years... but see aw money full him bank account...
Guy ..this guys are into shitty things than you think
Shaarap! Don't fall for the hype. Even Rick Ross didn't make that amount last year e come be ordinary Davido.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by GodIsBiafran: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Jyl0: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Clout
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Akuruoulo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

BIG WIZ GET LEVELS BRO.
.... BUH BUH NA FIGHT U THE STIR UP SO OOOH
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
jericco1:
He definitely made more than that, dude is just being modest

He made it from which work?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Modarun(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
jericco1:
He definitely made more than that, dude is just being modest
Only if you add money made from being a share holder in his dad's company. If we are talking music and endorsements, Davido didn't make as much as Wizkid and Burna Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad and I didn't make any money from my music, I only spent alot too bad
No give up bro

You can make more than this through music c next year

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make your followers no go pull down banks looking for 22.3 million dollars grin

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Modarun:

Any smart person knows Burna made more money than them all. Over 16 world class festivals and shows, booked until 2/3 of 2022, all of which are in Arenas and Stadias, Chipper cash global gig, LV endorsements and many more. Nobody made as much money. But trust Burna to continue hustling like he is broke.

How do u no? Did u help him calculate the money?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
KingAzubuike:

I also doubt he makes up to that

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
nedekid:

But stars in the US make more that that yearly. Burna, davido, wizkid are on that level oh. I don't think that earning power is below them.
How much do you think wema bank would have paid him for endorsement? That will make them add a brand new land cruiser worth over 80m to sweetten the deal? Puma nko, there is no way they will endorse a start like davido for less than a couple of million dollars.
Seems we under estimate these young boys oh.
I was shocked when I saw them honour David during superbowl in the US. They payed his music on the stadium screen and focused the camera in him in the crowd.
Like play like play, these boys are big boys.
Shut up! How much did Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder and fury made this year? Stop believing nonsense.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

How do u no that he made more?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Akuruoulo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aburada:
Not surprised always hungry of attention.

Someone that has $30 billion dollars in is account is bragging of making 22 million dollars grin grin

U reason far bro

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?
no mind am Jesus do birthday him no share rice.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by mario2k(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
signature2012:

This guy sha!!!!!!!
Must you infiltrate Gospel preaching to all threads on NL?

YES,THATS THE TIME WE ARE NOW. THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED ALL OVER THE NATION THEN THE END SHALL COME.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Shaarap! Nobody will disclose the true sum of an endorsement. All na for the gram.

Calm down grin off course na for gram , there's no where I said what he said was truth

He might make more or less or even same figure, neither of us is 100% correct here , so no fuse.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by muhammaduyusufu: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
ValCon888:
Na this kind news they provoke pesin for this Buhari economy.
you can pick up the mic and start singing too grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by olayiwola72(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Believe this at your own risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by happney65: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lori iro..Iro po cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U reason far bro
the guy na ass licker dangote is not worth 10bilion usd talkless of Tafido grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Modarun:

Shut up! Even World heavyweight boxers like Deontay Wilder and fury with mad endorsements didn't make up to that amount this year. Use your brain.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.