Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (53285 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by IbileIfe: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/

Shameless liar.
This guy knows how to manipulate the gullibility, herd mentality and stupidity of intellectually ignorant Nigerians
He can lie to those who don't know him and his family.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

It's because u are a somebody that am asking:

If davidos father is worth $700m, how does that automatically translate to $21m as income for Davido?

If u say that Davido is a "shareholder in double digit in his father’s empire which can easily translate to having a net worth in tens of millions of dollars", what exactly is the "double digit" and how does it translate I to "tens of millions of dollars"?

Remember u said "... because Otedola is worth in the hundreds of millions, so I can easily quantify Cuppy’s net worth."

So use the same principle to provide clarity for your claims made above.

Guy free that dunce...He's daft.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Guy you are so daft and gullible.
See attached:
This is a post made by Burna Boy few minutes ago aimed at Davido's claims.

Now,this is someone who is into the music industry and closer to Davido than you are..Yet he says its all cappings, And you are here arguing rubbish.

Guy rest abeg
You posted the claims of Burna boy, who sees asDavid as his albatross to become valid? You’ve all of a sudden dumped your back up claims? Lmao!!You’re a nitwit.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Modarun:

Any smart person knows Burna made more money than them all. Over 16 world class festivals and shows, booked until 2/3 of 2022, all of which are in Arenas and Stadias, Chipper cash global gig, LV endorsements and many more. Nobody made as much money. But trust Burna to continue hustling like he is broke.
grin grin Burna fan too seff dey chuck mouth. grin
small yansh dey shake!!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You replied me with a fvcking internet and data but can’t use same data to answer your question.

You’re not as smart. Lool
You see your life! So his father placed his net worth on blogging sites? Boy, be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

I shouldn't get into 2020? Are we in 2019? How do u want me to get into 2020 that has passed? Who is now the idiot?
Because you’re too damn slow and retarded to move along with others.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

I have your time Lexy. Don’t ask me why I’m stressing myself. I’m only letting you know how dumb you are. Lmao!

You’re most likely a newbie here. You never see anything. grin

It's because u aren't dumb and u aren't a newbie that's why am asking u:

If u "won’t stress myself over the millions made by millionaires", what have u been doing all over the thread all this while?

Since u aren't broke and u have been focusing on yourself, then u shouldn't have any issues answering the following:

Kindly give me figures. How many millions does dj cuppy make from her shares in father's company? How much shares are those shares and what is their value?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

You see your life! So his father placed his net worth on blogging sites? Boy, be calming down.
Lmao! You’re an empty skull.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Because you’re too damn slow and retarded to move along with others.

Since u are fast and are able to move along with others, kindly explain how I shouldn't go into 2020?
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You posted the claims of Burna boy, who sees asDavid as his albatross to become valid? You’ve all of a sudden dumped your back up claims? Lmao!!You’re a nitwit.

Lmao.
You no get talk, abeg rest.
Albatross kó, Abbatoir ni..

You must know the music industry more than Burna.

Bug off abeg

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Lmao.

Bug off abeg
Burna boy was literally making allusions including referring to Shatta and Stonebwoi but your dumb skull thinks he’s talking about Davido.

You’re an ediot
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Lmao.

Bug off abeg
You didn’t see this na, pvnk!

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! You’re an empty skull.
No wahala, small boy.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

No wahala, small boy.
Better use 2022 to hustle so you won’t think people are not making 21 million dollar. Eleribu!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Better use 2022 to hustle so you won’t think people are not making 21 million dollar. Eleribu!
Okay, now run along boy, supper is ready and mama will be waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You didn’t see this na, pvnk!

Does this in any way Negate his earlier claim of Davido's claims being FABLE??

I'm losing brain cells from your foolishness abeg.

BYE

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Okay, now run along boy, supper is ready and mama will be waiting for you.
Do you even have supper? Lmao! You’ll still be here in 2022 trolling with free basic data. Ediot!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Does this in any way Negate his earlier claim of Davido's claims being FABLE??

I'm losing brain cells from your foolishness abeg.

BYE
You quickly rushed here to show me Burma’s post. Same Burna has clearly debunked that he was referring to David as people with brains knew he was talking about Stonbwoi.

Now you’re foaming in the mount and want to die on that hill, as you’ll appear like a complete ediot, which you are actually. Lol
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
omoregie7968:
That's small.

wizkid no fit see reach #2B , all those concert wey hin dey do, bulk of the money belongs to the management team and promoter, but na David get him own crew
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Do you even have supper? Lmao! You’ll still be here in 2022 trolling with free basic data. Ediot!
Says a "Mama thank You" boy anytime he sees food. I don't blame you, it's the fault of whoever is giving you food.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Says a "Mama thank You" boy anytime he sees food. I don't blame you, it's the fault of whoever is giving you food.

Food this, food that. A reflection of what Buhari’s Nigeria has done to you. You had better use 2022 to work hard and stop trolling those better than you. Else, your kids will simply take over from you.

Pvnk!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

You quickly rushed here to show me Burma’s post. Same Burna has clearly debunked that he was referring to David as people with brains knew he was talking about Stonbwoi.

Now you’re foaming in the mount and want to die on that hill, as you’ll appear like a complete ediot, which you are actually. Lol

Lmao...This Boy is actually dull.
Little wonder you could fall MUGU for a random instagram user, spending your small change on a hungry beech and assume it was poco....Lmao...you're truly dull.. cheesy grin

I never doubted that story.
Lmao grin grin grin Mumu

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

wizkid no fit see reach #2B , all those concert wey hin dey do, bulk of the money belongs to the management team and promoter, but na David get him own crew
See talk. most of those shows were his shows ooh! he did over 10 sold out shows in the USA, the Abuja, warri, landmark, afrochella na dem call am, 3 sold out 02 shows, endorsements, best selling album and global hit. wiz get him own crew and they sabi work pass davido crew by farr. if wiz no see a minimum of #10 bill naira that one mean say davido dey lie for here.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

Davido is signed to SONY MUSIC.
He has management.

Try dey argue with sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bignuell:
Papa ifeanyi na my gee but this one na cap. So him dey tell me say e made more money than some sport athletes. Be like somepeople no know wetin $21M be grin grin

Broz, its possible ooo, those sports athlete na tax, management and agent money plenty pass, they only take home a small fraction. In this case, na David get him crew and control the management unlike wizkid. The 02 arena, u think say na wizkid sell am. Na strong management PR hustle of which wizkid share na very small fraction. Thatz the difference and i think its possible.
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by philip0906(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Lmao...This Boy is actually dull.
Little wonder you could fall MUGU for a random instagram user, spending your small change on a hungry beech and assume it was poco....Lmao...you're truly dull.. cheesy grin

I never doubted that story.
Lmao grin grin grin Mumu
Lmao! Them don hol you for blokos, you don dey gasp for air dey find how to hold on to something.

Atleast, we both admit you are an ediot who can’t even get their facts right. Slow boy!
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by kenlinzo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
benjackugo:
2021 has been a good year for popular Nigerian musician, Davido, who has taken to social media to brag about the amount of money he made in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to Davido, he made 22.3 Million Dollars Which is over 9 Billion in Naira.

He wrote;

Social media users thought he was lying but it became obvious that he was telling the truth when his manager confirmed it on his IG story.

This news comes days after PUMA signed Davido as their brand ambassador and weeks after Wema Bank gifted him a car for signing an endorsement deal with them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410889/davido-brags-reveals-amount-money-made-2021/

I hope say he pay him TAX, Na that one concern me for this matter
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Food this, food that. A reflection of what Buhari’s Nigeria has done to you. You had better use 2022 to work hard and stop trolling those better than you. Else, your kids will simply take over from you.

Pvnk!
Rich man dey talk na him this poor boy sef say him get idea. If you are opportune to meet me one-on-one you'll surely dóbalę and ask for forgiveness. Wretched Pauper like you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by OmegaAutos: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr113:

Gullible nigerian

Hehehe, whizzy no fiy make a quarter of that... na management and promoter dey chop whizzy money
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by Kpokpoogri: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
philip0906:

Lmao! Them don hol you for blokos, you don dey gasp for air dey find how to hold on to something.

Atleast, we both admit you are an ediot who can’t even get their facts right. Slow boy!

How far your date with Poco??
Dull ediot.

Pocohantas come carry your boyfriend comot here abeg
Re: Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr113: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
OmegaAutos:

Hehehe, whizzy no fiy make a quarter of that... na management and promoter dey chop whizzy money
Don't mind them! They will go online and read clickbait blogs and come and be quoting trash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.