Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) (558 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Johnpele: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly to His Wife.
An Instagram user shared a video of her husband eating a full bowl of Eba at 8:00 Am.
While the wife tries to question him why he is eating so early and also mock his pot belly, the husband fires back.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E8BZeW58Cg[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Sanmel(f): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol.. Defense mechanism..
Those with flat tummy are more attractive though and I don't mean the hunger induced ones o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by helinues: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Poverty na indeed disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by insidelife22(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
honestly.

I don't know

what to say.

1 Like

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Ryda(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
He's not complaining na angry

His stomach his problem.

2 Likes

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
This Undisciplined Gluttonic Fellow is trying to Console/Deceive himself! sad

Anyways, Not my concern tho!

No be me get him Big Belle when be like Alleluia Jazzband! sad cheesy
Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by yanabasee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Men have a thing about brainwashing women...

This will pass down to stimulating underage girls to begin to see pot belles as a sign of faithfulness....

I have a flat belle and I good muscular shape and I am not a cheat!
Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Cizarr(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
I like him.

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
See this ekpa. By the time those diseases come calling, him go know how far. A ripped core is needed in a man. No time for abdominal fats.

2 Likes

Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by ThierryJay: 5:17am On Jan 01, 2022
LIVINGICON:
See this ekpa. By the time those diseases come calling, him go know how far. A ripped core is needed in a man. No time for abdominal fats.

Lol take am easy. The guy was just cruising with his wife. Watch the video, na light-hearted banter.

I'm team six cars and six packs.
Re: Men With Flat Tummy Are Not Faithful Says Man With Pot Belly To His Wife (video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol take am easy. The guy was just cruising with his wife. Watch the video, na light-hearted banter.

I'm team six cars and six packs.

No be cruise. The guy mean am. angry

That is right. More muscle and money to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Month Pain In My Groin Area / Confessions From Ex / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.